All the Germans I've met in real life seem so cool, chilled out an intelligent. I've never seen a German start a fight...

All the Germans I've met in real life seem so cool, chilled out an intelligent. I've never seen a German start a fight, and I've never met one who was rude or unapproachable.

I just don't understand why they did it Sup Forums.....

Why did they murder 6 million innocent jewish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economic_Consequences_of_the_Peace
unz.com/runz/was-general-patton-assassinated/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Für the lulz

it's not very funny though

Really made me think.

they didn't just murder jews. they murdered blacks and crippled people too

nazi were evil

Clearly you didn't meet enough Germans yet

>Why did they do it
Es war ihre Aufgabe

Never get between a German and Hus Arbeit

They didn't murder 6 gorillion jews. The jews said that so they can get reparations from Germany.

Because they didn't have blond hair and blue eyes. Duh.

The more important question is why didn't they finish the job

That's bullshit

so they were basically modern day Israel?

You had to interfere. You "corrected" our ways.
Now look at how cucked we are.

You drove them to it

You pushed those nice, civilized and honest people over the top, and got a rightful comeuppance

And now you're doing it again. Why ?

Its 20 million you stupid goy, are you even CURRENT YEAR????
You must be one of those alt right nazis or smt!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

>All germans I met were friendly
Here is the problem with 99.9% of all those Tolerance and equality of nations bullshit.

YOU HAVE NEVER LIVED WITH A GERMAN YOU STUPID ABO CUNT. GO SNIFF PETROL AND DIE

Considering there weren't even six million around, I think you've asked the right question. The answer should be patently obvious.

BACK TO MODAFACKIN REDDIT BITCH

I'd be curious to see who is considered to be a victim of the holocaust.

Is it a jew who died in Nazi custody?
Any civilian from occupied europe who died in Nazi custody?
Or just any civilian who died as a result of the Nazi occupation (and hardship resulting from the war)?

The Telegraph is a sensationalist media source, so my bet is that the study is actually pretty solid, but the Telegraph has just made it's results sound far worse.
For example, If you read the article it just says 15-20 million people (not explicitly jews) died with 20 million being the upper limit (as opposed to the actual number they've settled on). I also wonder if that number includes the millions of Soviet POWs who died in German camps?

I don't consider myself a holocaust denier, but 20 million dead jews is a fucking laughable number. 20 million dead european civilians isn't though.

During the centuries of history hundereds of countries disspelled and killed Jews.

Is it so far fetched that their behavior is the reason? Just look how Isreal treats all other countries now! Notice how all Jews speak and act as if they would have a moralic carte blanche, educating all others that they are still and above all only victims with the right to defend themselfes. That's their excuse for everything while commiting most horrible crimes.

>talk to foreigner and be friendly
>the second hes gone me and m8s are shittalking them
>der scheiss nigger sollte wirklich mal aufhören mit stinken
>hahahaha ja da hast du recht, scheiss niggers

You fucked yourselves by attacking the USSR. Even if the U.S did back you there was a good chance we all would have been raped.

Fuc u, nazizz was cool, yo.

>Why did they murder 6 million innocent jewish people?
We had orders.

And the people who did the killing and the all the organization around it, were the 0.1-0.2% batshit crazy psychos... which were specifically selected for the job.

they're a castrated people, because stuff was put in their water they used to be evil warmongering cunts

>America
>Asks why we didn't finish our job and tries to sound innocent

Best at being racist. Best at being non racist.

Because they were living in cardboard boxes trying to pay thier jew debts and got fed up with that shit and said "germany is for the germans!!!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s

>>Hitler
>>german
Rather pride of my nation

The Germans HAD to attack the USSR. The UK had cut off all their supplies from outside of Europe and the USSR was Germany's only significant trading partner left, and even though they had a non-aggression pact they knew they couldn't maintain healthy trade relations with their ideological enemy forever.

They thought they had a pretty good chance at winning (and if they managed to destroy all the Soviet Armies retreating to Moscow during Barbarossa they probably would have) so they took a gamble that didn't pay off.

It's actually amazing how stupid Stalin was to not see it coming. When he was informed of the German build up and then the invasion he basically just covered his ears and screamed "NO NO NO NO NO" like a little kid hearing something he didn't want to believe.

Schluchtenscheisser shut up

they didnt

60 million?
do you mean the 600 millions?
god, why you want to know why they killed 6 gorillion?

>runs
>muh shekels.jpg

it's only genocide when the goyim do it.

Germany nearly beat the USSR, you know. Like no jokes. They only lost because of Hitler ordering Army group centre to divert instead of taking the wide open opportunity to seize Moscow in one fell swoop.

That decision right there cost Germany the war, and the West its future. Can't really blame Hitler as we have the benefit of hindsight. Still, definite one of history's great mistakes.

Attacking the USSR was not a mistake, however.

The context of WWI, which is undisputed by anybody, is that American and European bankers had lent a lot of money to the British and Frenh during WWI. With the collapse of the Russian Empire, Germany could now transfer hundreds of thousands of soldiers to the Western front. This meant Germany was going to win, and the bankers would never be paid back for everything they had invested in the war effort. Again, this is not a conspiracy theory and is not really disputed by anybody who has studied WWI and American involvement.

American propaganda thus began, where there was a coordinated effort to get America involved to stem the German expansion Westward and protect France and Germany. Hollywood itself was used to promote anti-German sentiment and rile up the American people. Still, not enough Americans volunteered for the war. So they enacted a draft.

Of course, the majority of bankers were Jewish. In my opinion, the fact that they were bankers is more important.

Thus, anti-semitism had a fertile ground on which to grow. The Germans saw banking Jews and Western bankers as the ones who defeated Germany, snatched assured victory right out from under them by forcing Americans to fight in an extremely unpopular war. And they were correct. This informed Hitler's view that Americans were controlled by Jews (can you say he was wrong?) and lead him on a crusade against "international jewry".

Personally, I think he attacked poor Jews mainly, since those were the ones who were unable to flee or relocate. I also think he wanted total dominion over Europe and thus had to be stopped.

But if Germany had won WWI, I don't think they would have sought dominion over Europe. But then again who knows. Britain and France and the US, and the bankers which dominated those countries, had all enjoyed basically world power up until that point. Germany, while Western, was not Western in the same sense as the British.

>innocent
>Jewish

Poland made them do it

I guess the fact that a lot of the communists in the 1918 German Revolution were Jewish didn't exactly help either.

>But if Germany had won WWI, I don't think they would have sought dominion over Europe.
If the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk (which was just as harsh as Versailles) is anything to go by, I they would have just claimed a little bit of territory from Metropolitan France, some overseas colonial possessions from the UK and France and most of the warships in the Royal Navy.

The Germans should have just accepted Wilson's 14 points and US mediation, but they thought they were going to win (and impose a harsh treaty on the allies) so they got greedy. They brought everything that followed upon themselves.

Last German I've met in real life was rather aggressive and did not appear to be very intelligent. For some reason he kept calling me an infidel and shouting that Islam will rule the world, no idea what's that all about.

Had an Erasmus student for a semester. She spoke fleunt English, with literally no accent, was assigned a group assignment with me and another student. Even though I consider myself diligent and do everything on time, she literally wanted to do everything asap so she could have fun later. She was kinda quiet, intelligent as hell, pretty and hard working, I was really impressed.

Their owner told them to.
Like now their owner said "islamize europe" and they obey

It was a scape goat. they blamed other people for there problems. They weren't the first. Russia did it too.

>MUH KEKKELS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economic_Consequences_of_the_Peace

Because Germans are lower than rats. They are an infestation that needs to be dealt with.

German genocide when?

"They" didn't. It was the Nazi's who had one goal to dominate Europe and that required money and resources, so they literally turned Jews in to fuel. The German people were innocent 3rd party.

>Why did they murder 6 million innocent jewish people?

I doubt 6 million of those have existed in all of history.

>jews start communist revolution to turn germany into a soviet shithole
>oy vey, why do zey persecute me so?

Interesting article alert.

Gen. Patton murdered, because he felt USA had fought the wrong country… was literally planning to keep german units active to help US attack USSR at end of WW2

He was planning on resigning and doing a speaking tour of America raising questions about the war/jews and soviet union (reputable)

unz.com/runz/was-general-patton-assassinated/

Look at the treaty of Versailles and the conditions in Wiemar Germany. They were also dealing with communist revolutions by jews and knew an invasion from the soviets into Europe was only a matter of time.

Nazi Germany wasn't perfect, but they were a lot better than the communists and we should've let them defend Europe from them.

Also the 6 million statistic is bullshit. Anyone who can look at the evidence objectively will agree on that.

Either you're retarded or immature.

Fun fact, no nation is some sort of hivemind. People who killed jews were people who were in army, doing so often not out of their will as much as loyalty and belief in their superior who given them their orders. Nazis were horrible (let's lay the meme off for a second) but it was because the leaders were edgy and aggresive folks keen on worl domination.

There may be trends and stereotypes more prevalent and befitting certain groups more than the others, but that's about it.

Also, you compare germans of today, noticeable percent of suffering from white guilt and generally being cucked into retardation by their leaders, with germans of generation or two past, who to noticeable degree were suffering from propaganda of the Reich. Of course you won't see the same reactions.

If you're really concerned, walk around some more suspicious parts of a town at night, not giving a shit about anything, juggling your wallet. I am sure that at some point you'll find someone at least somewhat able to change your take on the things. The same way you can find someone defying any other stereotype.

don't forget they also smashed babie's head into the wall and skinned jews alive so they can make lampshades out of their skin, this is so upsetting

Bekanntes Gefühl