Hillary responds!

She flat out refuses.

Clinton aid tells NBC they won't release more medical records and says its up to Trump to produce a legitimate and detailed letter.

In a nutshell ladies and gentlemen. Trump challenged Hillary and she backed down.

Wow and she's going to stand up to Putin. Weak!

theamericanmirror.com/trump-challenges-hillary-release-detailed-medical-records-refuses/

PERFECT HEALTH
E
R
F
E
C
T

well she can open a pickle jar

Trump BTFO

Or maybe Hillary refuses to play petty games with Drumpf.

>Watch CNN video on this
>They mention Trump calls out Hillary
>Proceed to make the rest of the about Trump's health and how questionable it is
>Don't even mention Hillary again
I honestly don't know what I expected

She could have used it for the tax records thingy

Strange that she didn't

Guess she's not healthy

they probably were afraid that he would accept trading his tax returns for her health report. Looks like she had too much to lose on that trade.

>watching cnn

TELE VISION PROGRAMMING
kek its not working anymore because they are so full of shit. The average normie thinks the opposite of what the news says.

Honestly watched because I was surprised they would even make something that shed negative light on her...Should have known they would turn this shit around to deflect attention from her somehow.

btw what's stopping hillary from finding a crooked doctor that would fake her medical checks?

she seems to be the poster child for the motto "why tell the truth when a lie will do?"

even if she released something, based on her consistent behavior, the entire medical evaluation document would be heavily suspect by everyone outside her party, anyway.

The entire world putting said doctor and his prognosis under a magnifying glass.

trump is trying to involve Clinton in his tic tac toe game while she is playing military level 6d galactic chess.

trump is a clown

personally, neither of them seem like someone I would want at the helm

>implying the mass media in the US will talk about any scandals involving Hillary

>and she's going to stand up to Putin
No she'll just have cabinet members and the military do it instead because she's a woman and therefore lacks a spine

>Clinton aid tells NBC they won't release more medical records and says its up to Trump to produce a legitimate and detailed letter.

literally
>no u

>Trump's health in question
They literally have documentation saying the exact opposite

Lol, sorry but that's not enough for Trump to win.

Yeah because they have all been quiet om Hillarys "email" scandal right?

I still don't see her in jail so yeah, she's above the system

Wouldn't it be easy as fuck for someone as corrupt and powerful as Clinton to just bribe her personal doctor into releasing a medical report saying everything is fine with her? I don't understand what's stopping her from doing this and burying this whole health controversy.

She got away because of technicalities. Never brought up by the media however.

This is actually a good move for Trump. Every Time the ask for his Tax returns, he can flip the conversation to medical records. Also it pushes Hillary to the defencive position. The God Emperor does it again!

Wouldn't be a crime, on top of being Baghdad Bob tier?

If she complies with Trumps request, shell seem weak. By not listening to his orders, she's able to dismiss him as a loony. Face it, the only ones who want to see her medical records are people that wont vote for her anyways.

She's got nothing to win.

Trump is dead

Pretty much guarantees she's sick.

Stop projecting Germany. We know you want to suck Ahmed's refugee cock.

Release your tax returns, nigger.

Stop watching CNN. Their viewership is plummeting now that they're Clinton's attack dog.

>wouldn't it be a crime
mate do you even know what Clinton is capable of? things like bribing doctors and falsifying medical records is nothing

Has Trump engaged in any actual politics related speech so far in this campaign or has he only spent his time goofing around, looking appealing to the lowest common denominator?

I feel more concerned about this than clinton's ass cancer

Dude have you not seen the transgender shit in america? It's already gay.

She lost the game before it even began.

Trump did release his tax returns; he emailed them to Hillary