"Hey user, give us your best Trump joke"

"Hey user, give us your best Trump joke"

Orange

trump has tiny hands LMAO

TRUMP SAID WE SHOULD PROTECT OUR BORDERS

YOU CAN'T SAY THIS IN 2017

COMON!!

This one has had me laughing for months.

RUMP

FUCKING WHITE MALES

>All those 'comedians'
>One black guy

COME ON IT'S THE DAILY CARPOOL BREAKFAST SHOW 2017 ™

Donald Trump?
More like Tronald Dump
haha

Trump? more like Rump!
haha

>fallon doesn't get a drink

even the fat gay britbong got a juicebox to keep halal

The two black guys got fired/ are out of a job. The rest is doing better all the time.

Really goes to show that white retards are trying to whitegenocide themselves in order to not feel bad about themselves. Even though nonwhites don't watch their show or engage in civilisation with them.

I'm not entirely sure what the point of this thread is except for Sup Forumsposting but this administration is a travesty for America. Trump is legitimately retarded.

Rich people should be hanged. American politics needs a re-do from the ground up.

>rich people should be hanged

lmao

Can some unbiased american explain this whole russia thing to me? I thought his son admitted to it. Why is he not in jail?

>Trump is retarded

Keep believing this and keep losing.

people meet other countries all the time, especially businessmen its not illegal or strange in any way

of course the liberal media is combing through anyone that is remotely connected to Trump that met with Russia recently and considering Trump is friends with politicians, business people, some of them do business with Russia among many other countries.

They still haven't found shit and all this is just a political circus because democrats can't get over the fact that they lost.

i got one:

MADAME PRESIDENT!

Donald Trump, Conan O Brien, and 9 talentless hacks walk into a bar...

INCUMBENT

DRUMPF

fuckface von clownstick

laugh damn you. it's witty

>unbiased
>people meet other countries all the time, especially businessmen its not illegal or strange in any way
How is it even possible to be this dishonest. The goal of the meeting was Explicitely about damaging information about Hillary because of the support of Russia's government for Trump.

Oh what a night

*citation required*

The email from Goldstone to Trump jr.
Did you even read the material? That's why I said unbiased. Jesus Christ

not him but why did you even ask if you had your mind made up?

Kek I didnt realize Bill Maher was such a manlet

Your ratings

I asked about information about why he didn't go to jail not what the allegations are.
The problem is that guy didn't even care about the allegations because he wants to defend le god emperor at any cost.

That's why I asked for someone UNBIASED who can explain it without going fuck trump but also without going "people meet other countries all the time, especially businessmen its not illegal or strange in any way"

ha ha ha ha ha im drinking from a juice box. Arent I funny! massive cunt.

So Trump isnt allowed to get dirt on Hillary but Hillary can have every news outlet in the country trying to get dirt on Trump and thats fair in your book?

Pretty sure the collaboration with a hostile foreign government is the issue. Nobody put him on trial for appearing on Alex Jones you dishonest cunt.

Host: So Donald Trump...
Audience: BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

>collaboration with a hostile foreign government is the issue
>Russia is hostile
So basically any country that has a chance of stopping America from being #1 in oil is hostile lmao

Trump supporters want her to be locked up.
She isn't.
Trump supporters want Mexico to pay for the wall.
We'll be paying for it.
Trump supporters want a wall be built.
It probably won't be.
Trump promised to not get entangled in more foreign wars.
Instead he expanded Afghanistan and Syria.
He said net neutrality would happen.
It didn't.
So I guess the biggest Trump joke of all is that retards still support him despite his obvious lies about all his policies. He's just another neo-Con except more incompetent at it.

So basically what you're saying is that they should've voted Hillary for the same reasons but atleast the media would like it?

tiny hands ergo tiny penis
>mfw i have tiny hands
>and a tiny dick
>tfw i will never tall strong ripped svelte handsome big dicked chad with all the qt's on my cock

suffering forever

stop projecting you cunt

trump probably has a huge package considering he's not a manlet and has some of the hottest wives

Well maybe next election you'll be old enough to vote.

Russia threatened America with a nuclear attack in 2008. Jesus Christ have you ever read what you are writing there?

>I guess the biggest Trump joke of all is that retards still support him

It doesn't matter if these people are toyed with and fucked around. Trump knows it even if they don't.

>Russia threatened America with a nuclear attack in 2008.
They threatened Poland because of their US missile shield deal

he's the money meme-man of today. qt's flock to that like flies to shit. also i was talking about me. in fact, trump may be above average as he is like 1 80 or 1 85. taller people, bigger dicks. the only subhuman scum here is me, friend. for all i know, your messiah could pack a howitzer between his legs. im filled with sizzling envy by such a tought.

Which is a NATO ally.
An attack on one is an attack on all.
>lol it's not so bad they only threatened a central european country which would have 100% triggered an american response and started world war 3
I'm not joking or trying to insult you or anything. But you are mentally ill. Take some time off of the internet. You can't think straight anymore

what a bunch of CIS white pigs

fuck, john oliver is one ugly motherfucker

US wouldn't protect a shit country like Poland if it was attacked by Russia

Russia can have Poland, they are pretty based, in fact Russia can have all of Europe, maybe they wouldn't be in the mess they are right now

Drumpf's Rumpf and Clump

(Formerly America)

I would have said just stay home and be retards at home.

>Rich people should be hanged
It's not my fault you are a lazy sack of shit. Cry more.

Russia doesn't exactly do a good job of controlling their Muslims.

Honestly its just spergs like you that make me want to defend Trump.