Notting Hill Carnival: 4 stabbed, 105 arrested

>Published time: 29 Aug, 2016 04:44
London’s Notting Hill Carnival is celebrating its 50th anniversary, but among the colorful costumes and vibrant music have been four stabbings – one of which left a 15-year-old fighting for his life in hospital. Over 400 people have sought medical help.

The annual event, aimed at celebrating Caribbean culture, took a violent turn at around 4:25 p.m. local time on Sunday, when emergency services were called to a stabbing at Wornington Road. The 15-year-old victim was rushed to hospital, and another man was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.

Just minutes later, police were called to a fresh stabbing on Notting Hill’s iconic Portobello Road.

Less than an hour later, two more men were stabbed at Ladbroke Grove. They were also taken to hospital.
>source & more
rt.com/uk/357498-notting-hill-carnival-stabbings-twerking/
youtu.be/Hyk_6otVBTs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hyk_6otVBTs
youtube.com/watch?v=crhP0rgjdFU
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qb5gnbCdNQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763270/Boy-15-one-SIX-people-stabbed-Notting-Hill-Carnival.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ignoring those bins eh lads?

This happens every year and still the police facilitate it. Though, seeing that video I'm not surprised why.

>colorful costumes
that's not a costume

Dont be a buffoon, bin that spoon.

That fucking video... If that was a white cop he would have been fired on the spot.

glad i didnt go in the end dezzoo

>bin that coon

>he thinks its a real cop

lol m8

Nice culture they have there

>youtu.be/Hyk_6otVBTs
Look at them bongs, having fun and shit.
Just.

I don't get the problem, I thought they were celebrating Caribbean culture

Why don't bongs care about their own people?

So quick to dismiss stuff like this then they wonder why Achmeds are taking over.

wtf did i just see?
Is that really taking place in London?
I am not easy to impress but this left me speechless, wtf.

Full BLM Chimp out tonight
London burns
Mayor blames the heat

This is a normal occurrence in London.

One can only hope

"daggering" was also new to me, so i looked it up:

>Daggering is a form of dance originating from >Jamaica. The dance incorporates dry sex,[1] >wrestling and other forms of frantic >movement. This dance is not a traditional >dance. It is of recent origin, associated with >the 2006 wave of dancehall music.[1][2]

one of the first results on youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=crhP0rgjdFU

I dont know what to say anymore. deport all niggers from europe, this is pure cancer.

Enjoy your Mult-Cult cops, London.

Such a vibrant and diverse culture that surely enriches British life.

Fire the nigger.
Is it nottingham or some shithole in africa it's hard to tell anymore.
Send the fucking monkeys back to the zoo.
>it's not genetic
Must be why niggers act the same wherever they go.

>deport all niggers from europe
But that's racist, don't you know that there were always niggers in europe?
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qb5gnbCdNQ

6 stabbed now!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763270/Boy-15-one-SIX-people-stabbed-Notting-Hill-Carnival.html

What better way to celebrate caribbean culture than to run around and stab eachother? That's what happens every day in the caribbean countries. Needs more tire fires and ritual cannibalism though.

I like how she says she immigrated from norway.. as if she's actually native norwegian instead of the fact that she's a shitskin migrant who migrated to norway and she just bounced from norway to UK.
>we is ethnic norwegian now
no you're not asshole

>here a weimar
>there a weimar
>everywhere a weimar

Kek

>At generic nigger street event ,400 people have been culturally enriched
>6 have been so enriched,they donated their blood for the ethnically challenged ,right on the streets !

Stupid british cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s

>Trollstation

It's a fake bobby. Frankly a bit jealous he got many times more action in 15 mins than I've had in 22 years tbqh.

>paramedics have to wear stab vests.

Just burn the city down, burn it all down.

This is the only thing niggers know how to do, fuck their women and have 5x as many kids as they can feed, and then leave the women afterwards. They have no idea how to do anything useful for society and only have it well in white nations because the majority white population act as a buffer for their incompetence and retarded behaviour.

They're a detriment and a parasite to any successful nation they enter and after the intial respectful behaviour they resort to the usual ooga booga especially when you don't force them to obey the law or act civilized and disciplined.

how is dressing like that not illegal in your backwards country

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA

WTF

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

THEY ALL SMILES AND SHIT:WE GONNA RAPE BOYS, WE GONNA RAPE!

WE POLICE NOW!

Consider pick related and then think about how UK who contributed so much to civilization willingly import millions of ooga boogas who couldn't even invent the wheel.. What the hell are you doing.. Are you TRYING to destroy civilization or what's this about.

Like so much of London, it used to be great in the 60s/70s, but now it's fucking shit, too many people go and it always descends into stabbing and violence.

>things were better in the past.
Gee in wonder why. Pic related.

Multiculturalism and very ethnically diverse nations is the exact opposite of what created successfull nations.

you know what you must do, Brits

Coon-ival more like.

In the 60s/70s the blacks that were here worked hard to be here and stay here. They worked hard to gain the trust of their communities and integrated perfectly

New niggers are from Somalia and who knows where else, plus you've got the children of those settled migrants who have told by kikes that the white man is bad and hence all the good has gone out the window. Now all the blacks in the UK are just trash

More cctv?

Isn't it enough that they deadlock an entire continent due to their savagery and incompetence, must we also bring them into europe by the millions?
>niggers not even once
Everybody knows niggers are violent and criminal as fuck aswell as the other stuff, anybody who has ever researched it properly knows this.. the minority that don't are so minor it's almost not even worth mentioning. That we pretend otherwise is just a farce to be nice to them and get along with them now that they are here anyways.. But everyone knows how niggers are and what to expect eventually. That UK decides to make the same stupid mistake as the US after seeing how that played out is a fucking tragedy..

>that video

Its okay when niggers sexually assault random women walking by

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

Good point, where are the feminists?

North africa and middle east for that matter has an ACTUAL rape culture where 30% of the men admitted to have raped someone, let's take liberia with repatriated african americans and the native nogs there.. 90% of women raped..

Nignog standing in notting hill festival dry humping random people and grabbing them to do so.. no problem..

White male whistles at someone.. OH YOU FUCKING WOT M8 RAPIST RAPIST!!!

Hopefully god will purify this filth, he's already slated north africa for extermination, but that's mostly because they're muslims. They're a fucking plague and parasites and a burden to every one they come across..

Atleast god is no bullshit he's not gonna sit down and have conversation with the north african nogs, just exterminate them.

i fucking hate niggers, constantly they fuck things up and act savage and kill or harm someone, and constantly we have to pretend like the reality is different than it is.

I've just had it with tolerating these assholes, get the fuck back to africa, middle easterns get the fuck back to africa, run your own nations into the ground i don't give a fucking shit about you anymore. I don't have the patience nor the inclination to put up with this subhuman behaviour anymore. I want nothing to do with them they're nothing but trouble, fuck em.

>image
If you'll believe anything, you'll believe everything. If you'll accept anything, you'll accept everything.

How full of shit are blacks about their own behaviour.. near 100%