Why has he not mysteriously committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head with a sniper rifle yet?

Why has he not mysteriously committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head with a sniper rifle yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They need him alive to say more dumb stuff on twitter so the news has content to cry about.

how can you be sure the bullet would hit a man who lives in 8-dimensional space when you only have 3-dimensional rifles/bullets?

Because he poses absolutely no threat to anyone running for president.

Because a lot of people who are for the 2nd amendment wouldn't like that very much. Though they did do that to Robert Kennedy before he got a chance to get the Democrat nomination.

They only kill people who no one knows or people who can be replaced with mitigated damage control.

They've probably tried but Trump is from the future and already knows when all the attempts on his life will happen, thus he's been dodging them all this time and foiling their plots.

Except that one time a Berniefag went all non-leathal and tried to take his mic away. That must have been skipped due to lack of danger.

SS and FBI/CIA/NSA/DIA secretly want to MAGA.

because he's controlled opposition, if you really think he'll build the wall you're a tool

>why hasn't Hillary killed literally the only republican she would possibly have a chance against
Gee I dunno

/thread

The dark army protects.

Bullets don't wound him

He's too rich and powerful. He is famous. I'm sure they could get to him, but it would literally start a civil war.

I sure as fuck wouldn't stand for it. I hope others would find courage to stand as well

His hands are too small and he can't reach. Plus all of that hair spray on his combover would deflect the bullets.

Can't penetrate all of the fat layers.

>Stop being such a deluded, self-righteous, contrarian, paranoid FUCKSTAIN

These.

Trump's a fucking joke, it'll be more satisfying to watch him get BTFO in November. It'll be priceless to see the look on his fucking face when the results come in and he's lost in a fucking landslide. Jesus, he'll probably just do a swan dive off the top of Trump Tower, that fucking dip shit.

because (((they))) are afraid of the backlash

Because he is very well protected and says on his jet all the time. He isnt going to get assasinated

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s

Red team planner.

They can't be so obvious at this point. Their best chance is to build a narrative that he's losing and rig the election and pray the people buy it.
Also I'm pretty sure there is a limit to how far they can feasibly rig this thing without detection. Trump just might be able to landslide so far that it tips the rigged scale over the line. I just hope my fellow Aussie Assange has some serious shit to drop.

because the secret service has come a long way
and
candidates get to select their own hand picked SS agents

>shooting himself twice in the back of the head with a sniper rifle yet
what?

He's become too big. It would be like killing Napoleon and telling the French to calm the fuck down and start speaking a real language at the inauguration.
Not only would it absolutely suck for people hoping for real change, but there would certainly be a lot of fingers being pointed towards the "Madame President" given all the scandal that's already happened.
People would start believing the government is just as corrupt as it seems to be, and general chaos would surely follow if enough patriotic Americans get wind of the stink to organize and take action.

OP means to say "Why hasn't he been assassinated yet?", implying the killers would cover it up as a suicide.

>implying
Even if he loses, let's keep in mind he's still a billionaire, which is more than anyone on this board or Hilary could hope for.

God, I wonder how he would console himself.

The people are getting tired of shit. If something happens to Trump, I'm probably burning something down desu desu desu

>shilling this hard

I mean the first part was going pretty good but the laat few sentences threw off your shill a post.

There are no strings on me!