/got/ general Rhaegar looked like *THAT*?

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
youtube.com/watch?v=vfndwtaF3_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmUlKPthrag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wasn't he supposed to be handsome?

Ausfag here can somebody link somewhere to watch the new episode? they've killed off every website i used to use

when Jon and Dany get back to winterfell is Dany going to have good boy cuddles with Ghost?

The only good scene this whole season was the conversation between Tyrion and Cercei

that was so disappointing

Glad you could make it, Jon

why did lyanna get married under the faith of the seven?

REMOVE TARGFUCKS

just a quick question:
was the magic barrier ever really mentioned in the show?
does it even exist?
wights can get past the wall like in S3 so i assume it's just protecton from WW and the NK

Wheres Ghost?

>D&D didn't make the mountain actually swing at Jaime and have him block it with his hand before Cersei can tell them to stop
missed opportunity t b h

gledalica dot com

thank your based serbian overlords for it

youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c

Best theme

>Show confirms Bobby was an autistic cuck throwing a temper tantrum
>Robbyposting dies down immedietly

LOVING EVERY LAUGH

Baratheonfags are literally seething

because Lyanna "The whore of Winterfell" Stark is the worst Stark

It was shit. The good parts were:
-Jaime and Cersei
-Theon getting his metaphorical dick back
-Snow falls
-Attack on the Wall

What if Dany just shrinks everyone down with her dragons and stuffs them up her ass? Then what?

And it all meant literally nothing

Word

so lyanna broke a betrothal right, this lead to the war of the 5 kings, thousands dying, including her father and brother, but i get the feeling the show says we are supposed to like her, why?

Careful now

Jaime is the head of house lannister, lord of casterly rock and warden of the west

his bannermen's allegiance is primarily to their liege lord, not the crown

So why did he ride north alone? he could have taken the lannister army, they'd much rather follow jaime than cersei

Ghost was FORTHEWATCHed along with Jon

>what then

You finish your fetish fanfiction and link it to me.

wow much love teeheee

blue flame can't melt ice walls!

>Jon and Theon
>most of Beric's scenes
>everytime Jaime shows up

That's about it, but season seven was a massive improvement from five and six. With slower pacing and ten episodes it would have been a welcomed return to form.

Aerys was known to have thing for Joanna Lannister, maybe he could have thing for his daughter in law too

Rhaegar was a Sot=utherner

Yeah, but he is meant to be Dany's brother, so they can't go too crazy.

>it's the definishun of the word lmao
D A B I D

He lost all titles when he joined the kings guard

They fucking murdered Baelish cold blood, no proofs no trial no fucking execution, plain and simple dethroating wtf.

Her and Rhagar are literally the worst two human beings in the series.

Show confirmed that Rhaegar and Lyana fucked off without telling a single person what they were doing, prompting everyone to assume he kidnapped her. How is that hard to understand.
Also, is that how you fucking talk to your KING? HUH? YOU WHOOARE BOOREE!?!

>-Theon getting his metaphorical dick back
theons story can go fuck itself

shes the mother of the main characters everyone is cheering for

didnt he give that up when he joined the kingsguard?

>Jaime is head of housr lannister

No he isnt. Jaime is Kingsgaurd. Cersei is head of House Lannister.

Reminder that the season 8 leaks have Theon riding to winterfell with everyone else in episode 1 but we know he is going to rescue Tara instead.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=vfndwtaF3_Q

The Night King riding a dragon looks fucking dumb. Why can't he just mind control it?

>that moment when Dany chose to sail together with Jon

The pain on his face was unlike any other. Please D&D end his suffering already.

Sansa is Wardeness of the North, she has the right to execute traitors and oathbreakers in her lands. Same as Ned did in the first episode

So Sam heard and understood Gilly, but did and said nothing? Is he genuinely retarded?

I feel like they messed up this reveal. I guess if you read the books its easier but if you only watch the show, it doesn't seem like a couple of people cheating on their spouses in secret nullifies the whole rebellion. Bran's narration makes it seem like the wedding should absolve everyone of everything but the reality is they were just terrible people.

low energy
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmUlKPthrag

What the fuck was up with Littlefinger's end?

That's it? That's what we get out of this politcal mastermind's demise? He literally got nothing personnel kid'd.

Holy shit, what a dumpster fire of a finale for what was a great character.

Very loosely connected:

The Reach = France
Westerlands = England
Stormlands = Northern Germany
the Vale =Alpine realms/ Austria
the Riverlands = Poland
the North = Russia
the Iron Islands = Denmark
Dorne = Spain/North Africa
Braavos = Venice
Volantis = Constantinople
Valyria = Rome

Omniscient plot device that omniscient when its convenient

>S E E T H I N G

War started because Brandon was a hothead and jumped to conclusions as soon ws Lyanna ran away.

How can a person who has sworn no allegiance, nor oaths to a house be a traitor or an oathbreaker? Please explain that.

He didn't know they had a son, it was a useless information at that time

Because, budget (pbuh) willing, they're gonna make dany and him fight in mid-air season 8.

he hasn't been part of the kingsguard ever since tommen discharged him. he's never seen again with kingsguard armor, he worn tywin's old armor ever since and commanded the lannister forces. he's not in the kingsguard.

>He humiliates his wife at the tournament
>He annuls his marriage to his wife, removing any kind of protection they might have had from his fucking lunatic father
>Marries Bobby B's fiance, not bothering to tell anyone
>Doesn't bother getting Lyanna to talk to Robert to tell him "hey, it ain't rape, sorry Robert but I can't trust your cheating ass"
>Marries his new wife in DORNE, HIS EX WIFE'S HOME
>Name's his new son Aegon, writing his son by Elia off
>Challenges Robert "the WHOOAAAARRRRR" Baratheon to single combat and gets fucking rekt
Jesus christ. Shining Knight, this fucking guy

>Wardeness

Warden is a gender neutral title, not everything needs a goddamn 'ess' at the end.

Sansa is still just "Warden"

She was just reading out a book that he had already transcribed

Not without a trial sweetie. Even crazy ass Lysa held a trial for Tyrion in s1

>implying Night King isn't a time traveling Bran who's gone mad seeing too much bad endings and trying to fix them
>implying good Bran won't warg Vyserion as some deus ex machina bullshit to have Jon win the war against the zommies
>implying killing the Night King won't kill Bran too

>The man who passes the sentence, must swing the sword
>But we are not men

>There's no time for that.

He betrayed Ned and sent an assassin to kill the child of the Lord of Winterfell

The sentence is death and as WotN she carried that sentence out

>riverlands are The Netherlands

Those "leaks" have been cooked up by some attention seeking redditor over a month ago and have been edited over and over again to a point where nothing makes any fucking sense.

And threadly reminder that there are people on this board and probably in this thread right now who believe these fics are real.

He hasnt worn his KG armor since he was in Winterfell. When did Tommen discharge him?

They should have got Liam Helmsworth

No, it started because when Brandon, Lyanna's father went to Kings Landing and said "Oi, gimme my fucking daughter back.' and the Mad King burnt him, and several other nobles without a trial.

>The Boatsex Jon, your penetration was so beautiful.

>important characters can't die in underwhelming ways

Have we been watching the same show?

Why did LF tell Sansa so much? Why did a "smart" guy like that tell a little girl like Sansa so many secrets? I don't want to hear he was in love, that's fucking retarded. He was in love with Cat but didn't make these stupid moves. Also why was he hanging out in Winterfell this entire season (which we've established that this season has been like two years worth of time).

Glad you could make it, Cersei

Deserter from the first episode didn't get a trial, the proof of his crime was indisputable.

Same here

>GoT was supposed to be about subverting tropes
>most of the pivotal characters turn out to Targaryens

previous three eyed raven was a targ as well. It's targ shits fucking everywhere.

>She's your aunt Jon
>It was so beautiful
>You were beautiful
>Your ass was beautiful

Daily reminder that boatsex is kino

He was dropped from the KG after Joffrey's death

"The Kingdom and rule under which I lived all my life is based on a lie" would warrant at least an "oh fuck" in my opinion.

Yeah, that does make sense.

Some stand off with the Faith

I don't think you just magically get your titles back that you lost though

I canĀ“t stand this orbiter anymore. He called her my child in season 1 so he knows he is way too old for her

everyone knows Arya will wear the fuck out of his face

What's he trying to convey with this expression?

no? he's worn the kingsguard armor from seasons 4 until the part of season 5 when tommen discharges him

"when you attack the faith, you attack the crown" etc

He DIDN'T SEND THE ASSASSIN. Why do you tards think he did? And how can you betray a person you explicitly told 'hey, don't fucking trust me'.?

The sex between Dany and Jon was nowhere near lewd enough

>Lyannas father

Brandon was her brother, and went and called for the death of Rhaegar so chad king aerys burnt them all for treason

You're not my king yet boy.

Viserys is Jons dad how is that even possible

JUST

this
>show is called game of thrones because anyone who plays it and wins becomes ruler
>lol nvm Targs are the rightful heirs

>SHANSHA PLEASHE DON'T KILL ME

Oh wait

so how did he come to command the lannister forces if he has no titles?

i don't mean the royal army, remember the siege of riverrun, that was the lannister army

>>GoT was supposed to be about subverting tropes

No it wasn't you idiot. That's just what you wanted because you're a stupid contrarian who hate everything that's popular.

Why did CIA even bother with this whole sansa/arya scheme when he KNEW that Bran could just reveal his role in Ned's arrest at any time?

Eh, targs still aren't anything without their dragon to protect them
See:
>Mad king got stabbed
>Raeghar got killed by (your own words) "a cuck" (how big of a bitch does that make rhaegar then)
>Viserys wonders essos begging
>Only reason daenerys isn't is because of her dragons
Targfags will still claim they're the best though

Why the fuck do the Night's Watch/ Wildlings keep a giant god damn forest 30 yards from the wall?

You literally cannot see a giant army amassing in the distance if these little shits can just hide in the trees until they're already at your door.

Why didn't they burn the fucking forest down, nothing lives north of the wall anymore.

They could've seen the slow fucking undead army coming for hours, enough to send what appear to be ravens that can travel at mach 6 to Jon and Dany so they can fast travel to the wall.

>He DIDN'T SEND THE ASSASSIN.

They literally said he did, this isn't the books

>feet hurt
>just want to go north
>fuck

he was trying to control her and sharing secrets build up a complicity between them, the problem is the whole thing that "woke" Sansa up is the retarded Bolton marriage that had to be put in to allow the show to go at a faster pace and doesn't really make sense if LF loved her so much

the writing season 7 feels like it's from a fanfiction written by an autistic kid that watches too much anime

> sees an user for the hundredth time who doesn't understand that the point of revealing the Rhaegar-Lyanna scene was to allude to the pettiness of human wars on Westeros when the upcoming real war needs them to put that aside