White girl missing since 2009 was gang raped by Black gang & fed to alligators

White girl missing since 2009 was gang raped by Black gang & fed to alligators.

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/28/brittanee-drexel-teen-who-vanished-in-2009-was-raped-shot-eaten-by-alligators-fbi-says.html

Why?

hanging out with monkeys

*pay the toll

cuz fuck whitey

>No one else has noticed that it looks like Miyley Cyrus

Black People.

>abducted
Dumb shit nigger.

>falling for jew tricks
>attacking the victim of the hate crime against your people
So fucking retarded.

Where's Moonman when you need him?

>Why?

It is in the Jewish interest, it is in humanities interest that whites experience a genocide.

Until white children are burned alive, white women raped, mutilated and murdered and all white men who have not been slaughtered (you) watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized; only then will mankind be on a more equal footing, ready to discuss white privilege and the apparent chip on the shoulder that minorities have.

-Ishmael Levitts

she was hanging out with them until they went ape on her, niggers are fucking savages and anyone who has ever hanged with them know they function under instinct instead of reason like the animals they are

If we can ban a person with a perfect driving record from driving drunk because its dangerous, we can ban niggers from going out into public because they are 27x more likely to violently attack a white person than the other way around.

Drunk driving doesnt make you 27x more likely to have an accident, its like 5x.

Quality post. I'm with you leaf.

but thatz Ray sist

Quality post from a leaf?

Prodigies in odd places indeed.

LMAO

See You Later Alligator

She was part Turkish I feel bad for those alligators.

Race war now

Oh. Nvm.

>enabling the destruction of your people, nationality, and culture
Keep tipping

You burn the coal you pay the toll.

Not saying what happened to her was right, but when you engage in high risk behavior you can't come crying for sympathy when shit goes pear shaped.

That 27x number is rock solid by the way, its from the department of justice when they removed hispanics from the white numbers and made them their own group.

>This suggests blacks may be deliberately be targeting both whites and hispanics

you can't just ban niggers from going out into public

>that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Realistically we could segregate society based on them being a danger to everyone else.

Were for it, they are for it, the only people who arent for it are the communists.

Pic related, the former leader of the black islamic movement, pretty much Black Lives Matter of yesterday says he takes his hat off to any white man who wants to remain white.

Nobody cares. She hang out with niggers and ended up like most coalburners.

>relaxed
>Paid the toll

She was a beautiful white young girl I assume with a lot of potential, she may have gone on to become racially aware, and have white children. Her child might have gone on to lead the revolution saving the white race, but we will never know now.

All white life is precious, indoctrinated communists can be shown the error of their ways through intense deprogramming.

We dont know that she was even burning coal, she simply relaxed around a black and disappeared.

Oh wait, Im thinking of the roommate story I just heard about a black guy killing a white girl, this is the white girl fed to crocodiles.

I just get them mixed up so easily, being so common and all.

Maybe we do know this one was burning coal, I didnt read the article.

that's not white in my book