Has the beast finally been slayed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJRpKF3eJXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no idea what this is.

>Went from cape movies making more money to only cape movies making money
this is not a good thing

The beast is just dying of senility.

Did Sam bite his tongue permanently or have a stroke? I'm asking in total seriousness. What the fuck is going on?

hollywood's agendapushing has pushed people out of the cinemas and into the streets.

In an age where we demand pure quality, how did they think they could push propaganda?

It's not the message, it was always the fact that they tried.

>Jewlywood
No, it's just been angered.

>In an age where we demand pure quality
More like an age where we demand a distraction for 90-120 minutes

>In an age where we demand pure quality
Bullshit.
People want quick in-your-face fixes these days. No one has any patience for anything anymore in this information age.

Nah, tv (or series) are the huge draw justnow. Everyone just wants to sit and watch a new series for 8 hours straight then move onto the next while they wait on that one coming back. People will get bored of the huge time investment of watching whole series all the time and will start going back to the cinema when some good and varied films start getting made again.

There's just not been much worth seeing in the last few years and the pure capeshit domimation is boring.

I've been meaning to go to the theater but almost all the movies are fucking garbage for two months straight. I'm just hoping that Good time and wind river are still playing when my movie pass comes in the mail

What is a movie pass

slain*

**Sloon

>Hurricane and McGregor vs Mayweather happened in the weekend
>Wonder why people didn't go watch movies

what is google?

Hitman's Bodyguard was a first decent action comedy movie for years. It felt like Lethal Weapon 1 R-rated

Movies are a dead format.
There's no story that wouldn't be better as a single season television show (or at the very least a mini-series)

90-120 minutes is not long enough to tell the kinds of engaging complex stories audiences want to see.
That's why the only shit that makes money are "turn your brain off" action capeshit and dumb low budget horror movies

I do think Fatigue is finally starting to set in even among the most normies of audiences

So many times this summerI thought of going to the movies only to realize there was nothing I wanted to see

what was even the "cant miss" movie this summer? fucking wonder woman?

>shove politics into movies
>people stop going

It's really not that hard to figure out, Hollywood.

>Lethal Weapon 1 R-rated
so just like Lethal Weapon then

Dunkirk, and you missed it

Dunkirk was a solid 7.5-8/10 but I wouldn't call it "can't miss"

>#1 movie is one I didn't know existed until this thread
>not directed by Tyler Perry

Damn

I don't think it was. Of course, now they'll put 16+ if some minor character smokes a cig.

Guardians 2 was fun, but nothing you had to go see in theaters.
That's the problem. People just wait for the DVD release a month or two later, in the comfort of their own home.
There's no reason to go see anything in theaters anymore.

>>not directed by Tyler Perry
lolrandom XD fuck is wrong with you

you are dumb. I don't want to talk to you anymore.
yeah, Marvel bet this summer on GotG 2 and Spiderman. It doesn't matter how much the fans love them, the average person has already seen those movies before (Spiderman they've seen 4 times in the last 15 years)

He's almost 70 years old duder.

Succ my ass

they did show the trailer for the new Madea Boo movie before the film

The last big release they had this year was Homecoming and that was in early July.
IT could end up being huge since it's getting great reviews so far and it will have nearly no competition

Good. Hollywood deserves to die.

bitch

Logan lucky, good time, ghost story, and the t2 rerelease are all pretty good. The 3d on t2 isn't the gimmicky in your face shit it just adds depth to the film and it looks fucking great

I saw Ghost Story and that was great. I forgot about Logan Lucky... I guess I'll try to catch that some time soon. Thanks for the recommendation on 3d T2, glad to hear it's some good shit

>The 3d on t2 isn't the gimmicky in your face shit it just adds depth to the film and it looks fucking great
does it still look like there's a blue filter?
youtube.com/watch?v=EJRpKF3eJXo

more and more people are getting redpilled on the Jew

Hollywood has been shitting out so many sequels and cashgrab blockbusters, they've forgotten how risky it is to invest in something "new".

Not that in any case I give a shit about another "cut every second" action film.

How many years of failure did Hollywood deal with before New Hollywood? This shit is getting ridiculous.

needs more cuts

>gun kata
Dropped.

...said every generation ever.

lol they said the same in 2016, keeps getting worse but they keep doubling down on what people hate.

It's funny, it's mirroring comics and they are having the same reaction to it.

in some scenes, yeah, but only if you see it in 3D

This is probably a short term slowdown. Hollywood and the assembly line of capeshiit and reboots are unfortunately not dead. Even crappy blockbusters panned by the critics underperformed but still made a lot of money, just less than the greedy execs wanted. Because burgers and the chinese are what they are, this crap will still be sustainable

Whats going on in OP's pic? Some very advanced pistol techniques?

They are linked in the drift

Too bad I liked the movie.
It was a nice lighthearyed action movie.

>and your other gun
>and your other other gun
>and your other other other gun

There's definitely no lack of upcoming capeshit, but what I don't get is why none of it is releasing in summer? All of the capeshit that people were actually buzzing about this year, this summer should have been Black Panther, Thor and Hulk, Blade Runner 2, Kingsman 2, fucking Justice League. Instead we got a summer full of tax write offs.

>haven't set foot in a movie theater in almost a decade
>have seen more movies than ever for the cost of an internet connection

every other industry has been changed by the internet, the time of reckoning is upon them

We have a chance,A CHANCE to do something amazing with what we've been given.

Nope, fuck that and ten more films that have no bearing on the public. Make some movies for the fucking chinese. Americans will just talk to each other and ignore you. We ARE beyond it at even the mid-to-high levels.

Talking among each other, and playing FPS games. Vin Diesel is still horrible and would ride a unicorn invincible against everything if he had his way.

TELL HIM that's an option and he won't spring for it, I dare you.