4 > 3 > 1 > 2 >= 6 > 7 >>> 5

4 > 3 > 1 > 2 >= 6 > 7 >>> 5

this is objectively the only true rating for the show, I will allow 4 and 3 to be interchangable
season 7 is truly deservant of critique but in ways it certainly wasn't as disappointing as the EXTREME quality dip season 5 introduced, which season 6 luckily got out of (((somewhat)))
season 2 was also probably better than season 6 but I don't remember enjoying it more than I did s6, I remember it being way worse than both surrounding s1 and s3
i have hopes s8 will improve on what s7 lacked but since they're still going to be on the WEEKS-PER-EPISODE, only 6ep left CRAP I doubt it, shame, S7 and S8 could easily have been made into 4 full-length seasons where everything could play out nice and slow like it has been until now (aside from super-slow targ storyline)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xLuN0beLp0
youtube.com/watch?v=B1zViyQLor4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can someone explain the hatred for season 5?

2 is EASILY the best, with Tyrion as the hand and the most overall politicing outside of season 1.

Plus, Blackwater is best GoT episode,period.

Nonsensical Sansa plot. Same for Jon, Tyrion, Dany and Stannis. Not a single plotline made any sense at all, and it was all incoherent mess.

that is where the show started running out of book material and showrunners had to start writting it/continuing themselves, the quality dip resulting from that was very spotable and in contrast to a PERFECT s4 it was just too much

>4 > 3 > 1 > 2
The town of showfags

your first point hold no value, who cares
also there are easily atleast 5 to 10 better episodes

Season 4 was trash with terrible changes. Sure, it's reddit's favourite with meme moments but in terms of writing it got a lot worse, not that there's a lot of quality control on this board.

Season 1 is the best. It has the least Hack&Hack OC and you actually feel for Ned dying. Good drama, good dialogue, some decent cinematography and costumes.

>Jon
Make peace with the Wildlings because it's the only way to beat the WW and then get betrayed for it
>Stannis
Turn attention towards the north because the WW are fucking shit up and then burning Shireen because Melisandre is besties with the Lord of light

What doesn't make sense about them?

>not saying it's just bad and you not liking and instead calling it trash whilst season 5 thru 7 exist

WEW

1 > > 3 > 4 > 2 > > > > 5 > > 6 > 7
Not even up for debate.

2 > 1 = 4 > 3 > 6 > 5 > 7

Very disappointed with this season. Cringe dialogue, poor acting and DUDE COCK JOKES LMAO every two minutes.

Seasons 5 through 7 are unwatchable garbage but season 4 was also where the show started slipping. No way is it comparable to seasons 1-3

>5 >> 6 and also 5 >>> 7

ur retarded

1 = 2 > 3 > 4 > 6 = 7 > 5

That is the true rating for patricians.

I'm on mobile, so can't write long posts. Think of this - why NW only betrayed Jon AFTER he let thousands of wildlings through the Wall? Isn't it suicidal? Shouldn't they kill him before?
That's because in the books, they don't kill hom because wildlings, but because many good reasons, such as betraying NW to march on Boltons or helping Stannis. All of this cut from the show to simplify the narrative to noble hero vs evil racists

yup, this
/thread

2>1>3>4
I consider anything made after season four as a separate show that I watched because of Stockholm syndrome.

Syriofag detected

Yeah, seconded this.

>Cringe dialogue
Wrong, you're retarded.
>poor acting
Wrong, you're socially retarded and wouldn't know solid acting if it were shown and explained to you very carefully. I'll never understand why deranged spergs who spend all their time crying about politics on the internet think they're experts on body language.
>DUDE COCK JOKES LMAO every two minutes
Name at least 15 times there were cock jokes then, you inbred fatass. While you're counting on your fingers, head back where you came from, low IQ trash.

Anyone who has to actually ask why the Stannis plot didn't make sense is either baiting or just here on a brief visit from /r/gameofthrones

>Autism: the post

ill still understand considering s1 the best but anyone who considers s2 so is the opposite of patrician

are you putting effort in to being retard or does it come naturally to you?

Fixed filename for you fampai.

>Different opinion
>'WRONG YOU'RE RETARDED'
>'Sup Forums'
Crossdressing antifa control freak spotted.

Quality of acting and dialogue are matters which uneducated people and idiots aren't allowed to have opinions on, i.e. every single person on Sup Forums. From what I can see here, the average inbred, alt-right internet commenting, thumbs-downing brave youtube warrior doesn't even understand the basic rules of grammar in his own first language.

If you don't think the flaming pile of dog shit that was this season was the worst, your other ratings don't matter.

You are truly a KWIN and a SLAYER, I salute you my YAS.

Does it mean anything to you that it's mostly retards who agree with you that this season was bad? Or do you think this site and board are something other than notoriously unintelligent?

This is the only correct ranking

season 7 is objectively the worst.

Nah mate, 5th was still the worst so far.

This one's still second worst and only retarded Normies disagree with that.

Sit down lay back and picture the scene where theon gets kneed in the balls, the scene stops and Theon gets a shit eating grin.

Then ask me that again.

pretty much this, I'd even argue season 7 was pretty damn good and the only bad stuff was the super-fast pacing and the shitty sansa-v-arya miniplot which was only like 1 scene in one episode anyway lol

now the only reason I now consider s7 worse than s6 and s2 is because of last episode, that really ruined it desu, I enjoyed it but in 80 minutes way more should have happened than 40 minutes of nothing in KL

YASSS QUEEN SLAAAYYYYYYY

PREACH QUEEEEN

The show started going downhill in Season 4 but the drop from 4 to 5 was staggering.

Anyone surprised that 7 was shit is a moron.

SLAYYYY, SLAYYYYYY, SLAYYYYYYYYY!!!

Without Qarth season 2 would easily be the best season

>All of this cut from the show to simplify the narrative to noble hero vs evil racists

I was marveling at how stupid your post was, then I reached this and it all made sense. You pol SJWs really deserve cancer

>This one's still second worst and only retarded Normies disagree with that
This site/board is creationist tier stupid at this point, and also the only place you'll see such hatred of season 7.

It's when Stannis dies

YASSS SLAAYYYY KWIIIINN !!!!!!!!!!

You literally can't refute a single thing he said.

I mean, he's right. I don't really care about your Sup Forums boogeyman when what he said about the books vs. the show's integrity is undeniably true. It DID make no sense. The NW WAS stupid to not kill him early, and Stannis' character DID get absolutely shat over by killing his daughter. You are wrong, whether you want to be a big baby about it or not.

>*gif of Beyonce applauding*

It doesn't need refutation, it isn't a valid complaint. They didn't betray him before he went to Hardhome because they hadn't agreed to do it yet, they were in conflict with their oaths to obey their elected Lord Commander.

>hurr why didnt these characters do this here instead of there?!

Because writing plots isn't mathematics, you fucking moron.

4 > 2 > 1 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 5

Based KWINN Just can't stop SLAYYYYYing!

He's not right at all, you're just really dumb and illogical. Stannis' presence at Castle Black would have prevented them from betraying Jon before he left. They hadn't conspired to do it yet. Your criticism is just completely nonsensical, like you're actually retarded. As for Stannis' character, he acted in exactly the way his characterization suggests. You're an idiot.

>low quality gif of a random tv nigger making an over exaggerated expressionb

I do understand why people think 1 and 3 is better than 4, but who the actual fuck thinks 2 is better than 1 and 3? Not to mention whilst still thinking 4 is better than 2. wtf are your measurements, wtf

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS SLAAAYYYYY KWIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREEEEAAAAAACCCCHHHH KWIIIIINNNNNN

SLAAAYYYYY

Hey man, I already told you that being a big baby was your choice. It changes nothing.

>me during the entire thread

youtube.com/watch?v=3xLuN0beLp0

Season 4 had great moments in it, likewise with 2.
Seasons 1 and 3 were just cozy to watch all round.
Everything else is shit.

1 > 3 > 2

The rest of the show is fucking trash.

What about the unnecessary Misandei-Greyworm shit that doesn't even get a reunion in episode 7? What about all the don't show but tell scenes concerning Jon and Daenerys liking each other? And don t even get me started on the strategic blunders and complete inability that the show gave us.

The pacing was off, sure, but it was so lazily put together. That's the worst part.

you stupid fucking shownigger, that's literally what happened in season 5 you mouthbreathing fucking ape

anyone thinking s4 is trash, especially considering s5-7 exist is objectively wrong and retarded

The first three seasons were all around great tier. 4th was also very good but there were some moments indicating the turn to the worse. Everything after is shit not even deserved to be ranked, Can't wait for the show to end, the only reason I still watch it is because I invested too much time and emotions into it to miss the conclusion.

>trainwreck of 6 being better than 5

What did 6 have besides Bastardbowl and the return of Sandor? 7 at least had ace Viscerion death, Dant being BTFO, and Cleganebowl confirmation.

1 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 7 > 6 >>> 5

>We've reached maximum SLAYYYage

Ehh Rams Bolton was gonna attack Castle Black from the south, if jon didnt or doesnt respond to the pink letter/ the NW is fucked so your reasoning for them to stab him is illogical. They did it for why you said but Jon had no other choice.

>What did 6 have besides Bastardbowl and the return of Sandor
Cersei blows up a church, and we're meant to cheer for her.

true, I agree, the thing is, I definitely was entertained throughout the season althrough I cannot deny quality-wise it was lacking in almost every department, as I said, such a shame considering if it was stretched out to two full seasons with subplots actually making sense, and the finale being rather different it would be so good :(

Better than 7*

>thinking season 6 is anywhere near being as bad as season 5, yet calling it a trainwreck when compared to it

also moments alone / storypoints don't dictate quality, if that was the case, season 7 infact did have a lot of amazing moments, but in overall quality it was way worse than season 6 in EVERY way

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7

Jon literally brought the Pink Letter upon himself. I'm gonna quote an essay here.

>From the perspective of Bowen and other Watch men, Jon’s Shieldhall speech has some very different implications. Namely:

>Stannis is apparently dead and the Boltons are angry (confirming the Watch has backed a failed rebel and may pay a price for it)
>But Mance Rayder is alive despite everyone watching him burn (confirming Jon’s suspected involvement in sorcery)
>And Jon had secretly sent the wildling king south (confirming Jon’s suspected conspiring with wildlings against the realm)
>To steal the Lord of Winterfell’s bride (confirming Jon’s interfering in the realm for his family)
>And now he’s sending the Watch on a suicide mission
>Which will be commanded by its long-time enemy Tormund Giantsbane
>While Jon himself rides south to attack the Lord of Winterfell
>With an army of wildlings.

>For a Watch man, any one of these eight is a tremendously serious crisis. The combination of all eight together is world-shattering. All of the worst fears about Jon and his course of action have apparently been proven true at the same time. If Jon realizes this, he doesn’t seem to care very much.

Was about to post this

1 = 4 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 5
Debate me. Pro tip you cant. I think everyone on this board will atlest agree that 5-6-7 are the worst with 5 taking the cake.

His death marked the death of the show we loved to be completely honest with you family.

To think of it, you're right.

whoever disagrees with the last three being 6 > 7 > 5 in this exact order is a fucking retarded unworthy of breathing

2 > 6 > 7 > 5 would be the full end of list but I understand some like 2 for some reason (mostly e09 but i strongly disagree, not anyhow even coming close compared to other e09s...)

according to the collider 6 > 2 > 4 > 1 > 3 > 5

Their reasoning, slay queen is back.

Dramatic highs: Melisandre brings Jon back to life; Theon supports Yara’s bid for power; Battle of the Bastards; “Hold the Door”; Dany and Yara meet; Jaime and Edmure Tully talk; The Hound hangs out with Ian McShane; Lyanna Mormont.

Normieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

The show is better than the books. No one wants to read books. This isn't school nerds.

2 can be great by sheer virtue of introducing us to Stannis and Davos.

1>4>5>3=2>7>6 for me

this is the only correct answer

>I think that season 2 is the worst out of 4
Stop being the pleb of the century.
youtube.com/watch?v=B1zViyQLor4

1 < 2 < 3 < 4 > 5 > 6 > 7

DAS RITE

2 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 5

Everyone who says that fifth wasnt the worst one should be publicly hanged.

2 > 3 > 4 > 7 > 1 > 6 > 5

I think 6 and 7 can be debated in terms of quality. 6 had a lot of awful storylines and episodes, from the first episode probably being on of the worst in the entire show, to Sansa not telling Jon about the Vale Army, to Cersei and the Faith story line being a whole lot of nothing, to Arya's terrible adventure in Braavos, Tyrion doing nothing except faffing about in unfunny scenes with Misandei and Grey Worm. 7 had shit story lines and moments too, but it felt a bit more consistent and logical.

I just realised I cannot remember the last three seasons. 5, 6 and 7 all just blur together into one big shit heap.

well sorry to inform you here about it but... you are fucking retarded

>7 > 1
Hello Burlington Bar

1 > 2.
Everything else is trash.

All of the show outside of moments in S1 has been terrible and plagued by the most retarded writing we have seen since Writers' Strike.

It's all garbage.

Why is S2 so polarizing?

damn.. btfo

Fag who sits on a bench and does nothing but stares at others confirmed. Learn to enjoy reading you wannabe serf. Or are you an authentic serf? It would explain your illiteracy and desire to stay small and ignorant. Remember Ygritte didn't even know the wall and attacked six times in the last few hundred years. Do you want to be some dumb gash or are you going to be some super Chad?