WHAT did he mean by this?!

WHAT did he mean by this?!

yea i dont know what the fuck this was about, if anything that should be jorah not tyrion

Why was he super pissed tho. If he just saw it happen, ok ,but he was heated.

What if he and Cersei had a plan all along?

Maybe Peter Dinklage knows Johm and Kelly C are related. The bald guy might have known and told him. He is probably freaking out with all the incest everywhere, his brother and sister and now his queen

He wanted Jon for himself.

he was very interested in Dany's succession plan before she and Jon started fucking. You gotta assume his plans are getting fucked now

>"Ok, Cersei I promised your new child will be the heir to the throne" Dany can't have babies anymore.
>sees Jon dicking Dany
>concern.jpg

hes a secret targ and cant bring himself to tell them about the incest

It's a good thing Cersei never intended to keep that part of the bargain, lol.

Everyone in Westeros has an ounce of Targ blood in them. When they are around full fledged targeryn, their super incest genes activate and they would do anything to fuck them. Not full on targs rarely work out courage to start advences, most of them are satisfied with being beta orbiters(that's why Dany has any folowers at all).

He is a cuckold

The easiest answer would be that he loves Dany too, like a deleted dialogue between Tyrion and Bronn suggested.

i think his concern is fire safety. he just walks around checking the candles

Is dany some succubus who makes every man around her fall in love with her?

Anyone noticed they switched to a dark ominous music when that happened, the same kind they used for LF all the time

I can't find the scan of the initial script I saw on Sup Forums yesterday but basically Bronn would have said to Tyrion they became like a bunch of baby ducks following the duck mother. He also would have commented how Jon was a good looking guy like Jaime and that both Bronn and Tyrion are doomed to get rejected against those.

He's going to betray Dany because he is a based Lannister.

>is the plain boring bitch that's supposed to be the self insert of every plain boring bitch watching the show somehow a mary sue?

I think he had hopes to become her successor.
With a royal marriage, that goes off rails.

Yes she's magic. Jon actually fell for her right away too.

isnt Tyrion older and besides it would end up like Aerys and Tywin where in Aerys(Kelly C) ruled while it was Tywin(Tyrion) who actually did shit so theres no point of muh successor

He will betray Daenerys for Cersei in order to come back into the family fold, since he knows a Lannister kid is on the way and with his influence he may become a new ruler of Westeros and the Lannister family the dynasty to rule it.

You do not betray your family

Yeah, you have a point. Makes sense not being him. Maybe his house? He said his conversation with Cersei that he doesn't want to kill his house. So securing a position for his house in the targaryen domain had to be in his mind.

this my thought, but you last sentence cracked me up

He always wanted to ride a dragon and now there is only two

maybe he awakened his inner Tywin and thought that the Lannisters will be forever known as a weak house or something like that.