WOOOW HE SPENT 25 YEARS PERFECTING THE ART OF PUTTING RAW FISH ON CLUMPED UP RICE SO INSPIRING

>WOOOW HE SPENT 25 YEARS PERFECTING THE ART OF PUTTING RAW FISH ON CLUMPED UP RICE SO INSPIRING

literally fuck OFF with this pretensious bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYZwYxrJi0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_utensil_etiquette
youtu.be/Wn9Hr-1PfWk?t=109
youtube.com/watch?v=YIj5Rt-7b9I#t=1m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know, user

It sucks not having a passion, or love for anything, so you have to shit on everyone else to make yourself feel better

Go outside

>things women will never understand
Get out roastie.

>t. burger

dude having a passion for something is awful

i rather spend a couple minutes learning how to make burgers than trying to be perfect

taste better and isn't pretentious as hell

>WOOOW HE SPENT 9 YEARS PERFECTING THE ART OF SHITPOSTING ON A ANIME IMAGEBOARD SO INSPIRING

This. It's perfection in simplicity.

I feel like watching a documentary today. any Netflix suggestions? I've seen the very top rated ones already such as what OP posted

only real men understand his struggle
You're either a woman or you're underage. Either way you should fuck off

this is a man with a passion, a self taught tripple michelin star chef who pretty much invented his own brand of cuisine wherin he creates extremly elaborated multi-sensory exeriences rather than servingRAW FUCKING FISH vcant wait for this sushi meme to end, nothing good ever came out of japan

t. brainlet

world class chefs are have an insane amount of detail in preparing even the simplest dishes

I didn't like the sequel, Jiro Nightmares of Assrape.

Mate Heston Blumenthal is literally a meme chef

And now he's known as the best sushi maker in the world. You too can become the best but it takes a long time and alot of hard work

>be professional chef
>go through years of school and training in a kitchen
>have to learn how to make various complex french dishes and various classical technique
>have to learn how to cook a million ingredients perfectly in a million different way
>see this guy
>puts raw fish on rice
>OMG GREATEST CHEF ever

what is wrong with numale hipsters who idolize this guy

user, are you seriously wasting your time arguing with weebs? You should know better by now. Japs could violently assault people and it'd still be romanticized by them.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYZwYxrJi0Y

>forty year you wash rice and flip egg
>when you old you put the fish on the rice and get respecto

Why can't you just stop thinking about this movie?
Are you falling in love with him?

yeah im sure putting a piece of tuna on ball of rice really requires that 25 years of experiencey, surely you would immediately be able to taste the difference if I, a random faggot, cut a piece of tuna and put it on a ball of rice you pretensious fartsniffer

>dae le raw fish meme
Are you the type of nigger who picks the mushrooms out of your food because "i don't like mushrooms"?

>a meme chef using a meme food gimmick

You could post better examples of real skilled chefs like Thomas Keller, Heston didn't create that meme molecular gastronomy shit, it was popularized before him

Also the guy is WAAY more pretentious than Jiro ever will be.

This dish he literally serves it with an ipod playing sea sounds.

>you buy a ball of rice and piece of tuna from the store and put it together
>it's just that simple

>world class chefs are have an insane amount of detail in preparing even the simplest dishes
t. hipster who hasn't even bnothered to do his research.
This guy isn't a world class chef. He knows sushi and sushi alone. And a lot of top critics in Japan these days actually say his isn't the best. The whole documentary is just pretense after pretense. There really is only so much you can do with fish and rice.

>raw fish
Confirmed for retard.

What the Health if you want to watch poorly researched vegan propaganda that is willing to lie to you.
They actually cite a study that had FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE in it. The margin for error for that is fucking hilarious.
He also turns it into some strange conspiracy that all health foundations are completely evil because the head of the Diabetes Foundation told him to fuck off when he was being a prick during the interview.

i dont really follow your train of thought but then again im not retarded

>jiro is also a triple michelin star chef
>doesn't understand that you don't need extremely complicated food and presentation to be the best

this is actually why Jiro is so revered. He created an elegant multi-sense experience considered one of the best by the worlds top chefs with simple ingredients and simple presentation. He doesn't need tricks, user and if this movie had never been created, he'd still be doing the same thing, oblivious to western opinion

>American kids in summer : thread

>american understanding of food

I wonder if you skipped using capital letters and punctuation just to look like a retard or if you are just underage.
The point I'm making is that you are saying "this ingredient is stupid and you can't make any good food out of it".
Which is something only a complete brainlet would say, the ingredient most people say they dislike are usually mushrooms.

another thing, how can you expect me to take seriously the """people""" who to this day eat their food with two fucking sticks? i refuse to respect the opinions of those who would willingly use such inferior utensils

>WOOOW HE SPENT 12 YEARS FILMING SOME STUPID KID SO INSPIRING

literally fuck OFF with this pretensious bullshit

that man killed my grandpappy on iwo jima

its more efficient and food comes prepared in a way that you only need 2 sticks, as opposed to having to switch between 3 or 4 different utensils

no you cretin, the blatanly clear point here is that combinig simple ingredients requires neither the effort nor the mastery or experience that comes with 25 years of putting said ingredients together. in other words i dont think he deserves anywhere near the respect he gets from snobinsh weebs

who are you quoting, user-kun?

What's the point of Sushi, i've never eaten any
Sure it looks good, but looking at how tiny it looks I'd need a bag worth of this shit to get sated
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't 10€ the 7 piece set

I'm pretty sure Japs don't even eat it themselves, they just sell this to whites while laughing behind our backs in disbelief that anyone would fall for this.

I think the main point to take away from this is, go make the raw fish meal yourself if it's so easy. You see how much respect he gets, why aren't you doing that? You aren't inept, are you?

There's an authentic Japanese food joint (run by a Korean) opening near me, I intend on finding out what authentic sushi tastes like.

I tried it once and hated it but I don't really love fish to begin with so maybe that's why. A lot of people really like it apparently. You know, different strokes and all that.

sushi is shit
it looks like shit
its raw, cold and slimey
the texture would be gross
its not filling at all
ive never had it but i can guess it also tastes like shit
theres no way that shit satisfys your appetite
we need to est normal shit like vegetables, milk, bread and real meat, not shitty raw fish or bugs, countries that eat bugs piss me off, like stop eating spiders and eat some proper food you gooks.

it's nothing special. completely overrated by idiots who think they're cultured.

Why would i do that when i could have something good instead? I had sushi made in a supposedly renowned joint and it's what it is - raw fish on rice. Get your heads out of your asses people, we can see the king has no clothes.

Very meta. It's a shame you're anonymous, I'd pay you good money and give you an apartment in North Cali if you interned in my comedy troupe.

Underage

>nothing good ever came out of japan
>he says while posting on Sup Forums, which's source code was 100% ripped off futaba channel

this site is shit though

are you by chance implying Sup Forums is or ever was good?

it's the soy sauce that makes it good that's the whole point of sushi just dunk that shit in soy sauce and let the rice soak it all up

Are you seriously implying that Sup Forums is good?

Oh please. Guys shittalk each other's choice of passion all the time. Chris Chan has a passion too.

Reminder that American "people" don't know how to use a knife and fork.
>cut food with knife
>put down knife
>put fork in knife hand
>eat food with fork
>put fork back in original hand
>pick up knife
>repeat
And yet they have the gall to criticize other people's eating methods.

>>cut food with knife
>>put down knife
>>put fork in knife hand
>>eat food with fork
>>put fork back in original hand
>>pick up knife
>>repeat
wait, wait, Americans really do that?

if your food already comes out in one bite sized portions you can eat it all with one (1) fork, which is an infinitely superior utensil anyway. kind makes me wonder what the japs would do if their food came out in larger size that requires portioning. bet their heads would explode

go make some gutter oil, cheng. repulsive subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

No. We do put the knife back down repeatedly, but the fork is kept in the dominant hand

uma delicia

Coming from someone into vore
This actually tastes really nice and its entertaining to eat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_utensil_etiquette
>In the American style, also called the zig-zag method or fork switching, the knife is initially held in the right hand and the fork in the left. Holding food to the plate with the fork tines-down, a single bite-sized piece is cut with the knife. The knife is then set down on the plate, the fork transferred from the left hand to the right hand, and the food is brought to the mouth for consumption. The fork is then transferred back to the left hand and the knife is picked up with the right.
youtu.be/Wn9Hr-1PfWk?t=109

>raw fish

no

Jiro dreams of Pushi is more like it

yes americans really are that retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=YIj5Rt-7b9I#t=1m24s

>though the frog is instantly

Why the fuck is everyone moaning then? Its well known frogs continue to move after being killed. I hate faux outrage virtue signalers.

More like Jiro nightmare of ass fuck

based pushi poster

LOOOKM HOW HE MASTERFULLY SMEARED SOY SAUCE ON THAT PIECE OF FISH WOW A TRUE ARTISAN AT WORK

Why is that retarded?

I want to watch a documentary on the sad japs that make shit grocery store sushi

This is like the 4th time i've seen a thread lately bashing this wonderfully made documentary.

What gives? Is OP salty or something? Is he allergic to sushi?

lol is that his butt

>make eating a meal take literally twice as long as it has to be
>still manage to be fat

>chinese man
well yeah duh

>tfw no interests or passions at all even after a big self improvement period and trying a lot of stuff

>Fell back into apathy and dread waking up every morning again

Nothing like fully realizing your own uselessness. Fuck you jiro you fucking cunt.

I'd like to watch more documentaries on Nips, the one about Sake was ok.

just put raw fish and rice together

if its as easy as the americans say it will, hipsters will line up from across the world to pay for it

Why are you idiots calling it raw fish?

Well at least you didnt dedicate quarter a century to japanese equivalent of making a ham sandwich so i guess you got that going for you.

This thread is why most of you are NEETS and underachievers

don't have to be american to realize sushi is stupid asf. my family tried some after watching this kino and was disappointed we vowed to never eat japanese food again.
t. mexibro

It's a maymay.

someone should make paco dreams of tacos

>imblying striving for the perfect ham sandwich isn't a worthy endeavor
Pleb.

t. jiro

sure convicned me there pedro i mean who could ever doubt the immaculate taste of a mexican

>chinamin chefs

throw it in the trash, nothing to see here

Jon Favro is working on this.

Sushi is alright but real ramen is the best

Sorry but I only eat high quality sopa

the proportions are abit big but nothing wrong with it

it may look repulsive and probably not taste good, but at least it isn't sushi

>That webm

I'm the complete opposite of a Sushi snob as I enjoy buffet American style sushi just as much as the high end expensive shit.

I've found Sushi to be one of the most love it or hate it foods out there. It's not like pizza where you like some of it but not others most of the time.

Go to a moderately priced place and have the guy behind the counter make you some shit or just pick some random stuff off the menu, usually for fish you already know you might like.

>this is what subhumans who talk shit about sushi actually consider edible
I rest my case.

>sushi
>edible

hard lol