It's a Sayid doesn't know how long the battery will last episode

>It's a Sayid doesn't know how long the battery will last episode

Those were the best episodes desu

>it's a sharon episode

Why did they cast a poo in the loo to be a muslim?

The Indian subcontinent has the largest collective population of Muslims in the world.

Modern India on its own is the country with the third largest Muslim population, after Indonesia and Pakistan

Obviously it makes no sense that he's supposed to be an Arab, but you're an idiot if you think all muslims are from the Middle East and North Africa

>It's a Sharon and Sayid fall in love offscreen episode

>It's a Sawyer cornered the market on essential supplies episode

india has the second largest muslim population in the world after indonesia. India has more muslims than pakistani

man those were my faves. is he the best fake kebab aside from McGuinness?

>It's an user thinks a Desmond episode is better than a Ben Linus episode episode

>It's a Charlie and Claire never get a real romantic arc season

the Sayid republican guard flashback scenes were pure kino

>tfw no republican guard spin off series

>It's a Daniel Faraday he's really interesting pay attention to him it all makes sense no he wasn't introduced too late episode

>it's hallucination / nothing really happens episode

But it's clearly stated he's an Iraqi in the show who served for the Iraqi Republican Guard ( Sadaam's personal troops) .... did you even watch the show??

But his comment clearly stated that obviously it makes no sense that he's supposed to be an Arab .... did you even read his comment??

>it's a only speak korean episode

>it's a rose episode

because he looks exactly like one

>katecest banned episode

>it's a Locke happens to show up when someone is emotionally distraught to give them the advice they need to get out of their predicament

>it's a sawyer acts like a complete flatout asshole throughout but flashbacks show his troubled ast and establishes multi dimensional layering to his character that is not presently aware to his fellow survivors until later

>it's a shitposter forgets to say episode at the end of his post episode

I hate re-runs

>It's an episode that ends with a twist

sharon had one episode and that was the one where she got shot by anna lucia

whats going on here

>its a Jack gets cucked episode

its shannon you utter retard

I rewateched the series last month and I made one of those posts utterly in belief that her name was Sharon

>it's another Jack saves everybody episode.

>mfw I realize later in life that Jack was the best character on the show all along

>it's the first flashforward episode

kate was a turbo qt though, so its ok

I have such a hard-on for Shannon, every time I watch an episode with her I can't get her out of my head for weeks

>how do we write ourselves out of a hole?
>time travel!
>GENIUS
Blame it on the writers' strike if you want, but fucking hell that was such a cop-out. If I weren't invested in certain characters at the time I would have dropped it.

>finally based incest storyline
>jk, they're not blood related after all

this is EXACTLY like my Chinese cartoons.

>hottest girl dies early on
What did Lindelof mean by this

best one

But she didn't

good shit