Daily Reminder

Daily Reminder that the police came to my door three times for online forum posts.

Be careful, Brits.

It's not cool explaining how cancer jokes are funny with the mother-in-law wanting to know what's going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HlgDbTpFYJc
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bull fucking shit

wtf?

story? also bait or role-play?

Dad, how much do you wish you were a US state right now?

>shitposting without proxies with immunity
1st fucking amendment

>living with the mother-in-law

*cuck alarm*

No, it's not fucking roleplay lol.

They came round twice looking for me, told me to go and see them. I was on my way out when they came to my door

I had the police visit my house today too. They wanted to know why I wasn't getting enough (You)s to power the emu feeding station.

Fuck off faggot she needed to move in with us temporarily for a week or two

was it a specific online forum that they were referring to? what were the posts

It was a US guy that reported me m8

go into detail mate this may be legitimately concerning

Where did she go when the bull came over?

If you post provocative shit on forums you're registered with then you fucking deserve it, you dolt. What did you say, exactly? Where?

>US guy reports
>Calls US police.
>They call UK police.
>They contact my local police.
>They turn up
I had to sit there and, with a straight face, nervous as fuck thinking "fuck am I gonna be arrested" while telling them the nature of online 'troll' posts

for fucks sake

what did you say and where

Specific forum online.

I even posted using an account made with an user thing (gorillamail I think it was)

It was just a typical troll 'fuckin muslims' rw post, but the forum's a leftie sjw fucking hive.

haha what a shit country

You haven't been on Sup Forums long have you?

TELL US MORE

Good one,

but when the cops came I asked her to go into the kitchen while I sort this.

I used her being there to get the police to talk more quietly because it was ridiculous

It's all the same really. We both live in counties that are the best and most prolific users of bulk intercept data collection.

Both countries use that info to build up watch lists, despite the fact that the use of information gathered by non-targeted bulk intercept isn't admissible in either of our courts (but is good enough for your door to get booted in).

One policy shift is all it takes m8.

Shit what else do you wanna know?

Rotten bait

youtu.be/HlgDbTpFYJc

How did the police officers respond?

Did they seem to believe you or could they just not find any evidence for a conviction?

what website

And you say that the EU is tyrannic.

They believed me, they did give off a vibe that they knew it was ridiculous because it didn't take too long to convince them I "didn't mean it". There was a woman there who was looking at me like she wanted to arrest me and throw away the key, she didn't say a word though. I said to them something like "for internet posts, this?" and he sort of smirked and said "yeah, well we have to follow up on everything i'm afraid"

>achmed
>us guy
pick one

Fucking numpty, first rule is never talk to the police not even an "informal" chat. If they had anything they could use they would haul you down to the station. Say nothing and let them spin their wheels.

what?

>3 years ago you'd know posts like this are ironic/shitposting

>today you know how much the line between Orwellian fiction and reality is blurred

Just fucking shoot me pham, end it now

I'm just not the kinda guy to go "I KNOW MY RIGHTS GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" though, I'd rather build up friendliness and cooperation

hey jew shouldn't your pepe look a bit more american ?

Yeah bro I wish it was shitposting. But I wouldn't shitpost shit about my own country, it's for awareness. This shit does happen, it happened to me and it happens to other people. It's not just a meme

quads of confusion

>2016
>doesn't post behind a vpn, a p2p proxy and the tor browser. You deserve everything that's coming for you

Never again

Kek'd

Reminder that people of Wal-mart have been a meme in America for over a decade
You're making fun of the same people we make fun of

Didnt even say what you said to get them there, How do we know your not CP tard

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s

I have insulted some northern african country through contacting the embassy.

Never did anything happen

it was shit like "you fucking sjws are cancer and deserve to be shot".

typical Sup Forums shit I guess, but just on a leftie forum to lefties/communists/bernie supporters

Holy shit how do we get this freedom?

> I'd rather build up friendliness and cooperation

More fool you, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by talking to them. You have basically admitted to it whilst before if you had kept your gob shut you'd have the plausible deniability that it was your wife or even your MIL.

When the police show up at your door they are not there for just a chat, they are there to gather evidence.

>"I hate the evil fascist govrement that shoot helpless blacks but come queit handy when I need to report somebody to police for commenting mean things."
FUCK THIS WORLD

Don't worry, it just means you succeeded in triggering shart it mart that badly.

m8 if they traced me from the US I wasn't about to lie to them. I know how easy it is to be arrested for opinion here, didn't want to be a martyr on that day.

Just stay on Sup Forums. It's the best thing for everyone. Right-wingers avoid getting arrested, and the rest of the world don't have to listen to fringe opinions.

Achmeds and Shlomos are both Muslims and Jews first respectively before identifying with any nationality.

Yeah, I learned that lesson.

UK guys please for the love of God be careful though.

Yes, I understand that. So, I'm a muslim and he's a jew, is that your point?

THIS

Let us kill the site with fire

cuck

oh shit I don't really wanna say. It could backfire on me somehow

Fuckin' idiot buzzword post, calling the US police now.

They had no proof it was you specifically though. If you said nothing and asked them to leave they would of had zero proof. They can know it was you but in court they need hard evidence to prove it was you, an IP address that no doubt multiple people use is not enough.

>y would of had zero proof. They can k
There was 3 people living here and they had my name.

There was also 2 people (1 other) on the rent/utilities.

wow, wasn't the italian ambassador upset?

>typical Sup Forums shit I guess
"gas the kikes, racewar now" is also typical Sup Forums shit, and quite illegal (hatespeech, incitement of violence).

and if you go out in the real world and spout shit like that, goddamn, nigger, you deserve worse than just a visit from the thought-gestapo

Which forum?

So they had a name, means fuck all m8. The fact that others live at the address is more than enough for reasonable doubt. The CPS would never persue such a weak case.

Everybody look at how the kraut has been taught to think

>people are actually falling for this

That's exactly what a shill would say. Fuck off, if you don't want to believe this shit then that's just your failing.

Wake the fuck up already, this is the country we live in now.

>I KNOW MY RIGHTS GET OUT OF MY HOUSE
that is precisely what you say to them, but without the caps and politely.
At least in Germany, unless they have a warrent they can fuck off.
And even IF they have a warrent and even are gonna arrest me, the best behaviour is to fucking say nothing. Stand mute.
Ever heard that "everything you say can and will be used against you in court?"
Well it's true. Police are not your friend. Their literaly job is to fuck you as hard as possible (gather evidence for the prosecution)

>lol genocide, right guise ?? :^))))
what a brave person you are

Now I feel bad for being nice to them, but I think in the end it worked in my favour as it meant they took me more seriously when I did the downplaying.

Also, if I'd have done that I'd have looked really bad/guilty of something, infront of the m-i-l

>I had to sit there and, with a straight face, nervous as fuck thinking "fuck am I gonna be arrested" while telling them the nature of online 'troll' posts

don't say shit, you don't know who is using your life it must be identity theft you need to contact the cyber police and have it back traced

your ID looks like the isis flag m8

>they had my name.

you been identity thefted by asian criminals probably

>Now I feel bad for being nice to them, but I think in the end it worked in my favour as it meant they took me more seriously when I did the downplaying.
Well, police are human beings too. The only time you need to watch out for them is when they're under the effect of confirmation bias i.e. have already decided that you're up to no good. Otherwise, there's no reason not to treat them with the sort of dignity and respect you'd want to be treated with if you were a cop yourself.

Maybe I'm just biased because all of my interactions with the police over here have been positive.

No I definitely did post the stuff, they read it out lol.

don't answer the fucking door in future.

Sorry this happened to you OP, it pisses me off to no end the police spend their time harassing people for having the wrong opinion but wont go after Paki gangs that are raping little white girls

>i'm super cereal guise, for realz! our over-worked and under-staffed police force who don't have the time or money to chase real criminals came to my house because of forum posts but didn't bother to arrest me

you shoulda thrown hands like a fuckin beast.

FUCKING JEWS

KILL THEM ALL

they've arrested people for racist tweets a lot

You can't tease us like this and not deliver

Here's how it happened:

>They knock
>I'm out
>Mother in law answers
>They come back
>Mother in law answers again
>I'm still out
>I come back
>She tells me the police have fuckin' been 'round twice looking for me, they want me to go to the station and talk to them
>I get my shoes back on and am half way out the door when they arrive

Yeah, it makes me really sad and really angry. Thanks man

Pathetic. Although I am paranoid the police state bullshit that happens in your country is a test run for shit that will get implemented here.

They'd much rather go after shit like this than try to solve actual violent crime.

That's for niggers. It was a cottage with butter and crumpets

Yeah well when you put it like that it sounds worse, because it actually happened.

They are diverting their resources (TWO COPS, 3 CALLS FROM THEM) into this shit. In wages, transport and manpower it probably cost about £50-100, maybe more.

I don't think you do understand.

Stupid cow.
I never answer the door to any fucker unless I know them.

>British police
>chasing real criminals

l m f a o

so if this happens what do you say. just "please leave I don't want to talk"? what if a cop randomly stops you and asks your name? I just gave it and they ran it and let me go when there was nothing. plz help a robot not get pressured thanks

How can they prove you typed it? Unless they saw you typing that post, they've got NOTHING. So please, don't confess the next time

Alright, I'll take your advice next time.

Say you identify as black and they're engaging in racial discrimination by stopping you

someone could have hacked into your wifi

good now I can call you a fucking nigger. this post was worth the cops coming to my door you pussy burgers calling the cops because I hurt your fee fees. waahaa where's your mam fucking dick head

Not a lot, not that many at all actually

They can't because they have no money or man power, it's been that way for over 10 years

Scotland are a different story all together

>Not a lot, not that many at all actually
for the few dozen they've actually arrested and prosecuted there's probably been hundreds who've been visited to scare them.
Its why in every article on someone getting arrested over twitter the judge says he used them as an example.

It really isnt unlikely that OPs telling the truth,

You are legally obliged to provide your name and address to police but that is all you are legally obliged to do. You poor bastard also have those bullshit stop and search laws so you have to comply there as well. Whenever dealing with the police only do as much as you are legally obligated to, no more no less. Always be polite and courteous but be firm about protecting what little rights you have.