Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
rt.com/news/337035-karadzic-guilty-verdict-tribunal/
bosniafacts.info/other/genetic-makeup-of-the-balkans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Serbs
brilliantmaps.com/the-genetic-map-of-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing

Didn't stall NATO long enough to finish the job.

looked like a meme

Shot invisible fighter jets.

Genocided some of the earliest europeans for his slavshit people, and proved to the world how innefective the UN is. Just to prove that his middle eastern god is morge effective than that other middle eastern god, who is one and the same god...

t. Abu Ahmed al Belgiki

>implying it was ever about religion

t. non-country

this

His hair

stfu i've been to italy all your cities are overrunn by niggers and the south are just gypsies.

Ofc you don't mind Europeans being butcherd by slavs you haven't been one since the roman empire

they guy was at least 50 in that pic and has all of his hair. Where do I have to sign to have the same hair at his age?

if I must choose I prefer slavs over arabs and turks

true i guesse

Turk rape baby talking shit, is it just me or is your country getting smaller every 10 years, say high to kosovo and montenegro for me...

Got involved with politics.

lmao u mad? I feed on your tears u fucking muslim shit. Day of the rope is coming soon.

what are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

not knowing that bosnians and southern croats are some of the earliest europeans... But ofc you niggers don't care for european gene heritage

not muslim just can't stand non europeans, go back to turkey rape baby.

Just read about the battle of kosovo field, why are you even proud of it you got your ass handed to you for having a retarded king.

>slavs
>earliest europeans.
go back to the mongolian steppes please.

Nothing.

He did the RIGHT thing by giving to muslims what they always give to non muslims. Mass slaughter.He was far sighted with his feet on the ground. There will be many more like him in europe.

We shot an American invisibale plane reconing the area during the war in Bosnia

You have to go back to Kosovo, Dzella

Should have made more episodes of Father Ted.

Not much really, since the ICTY did not find him guilty of genocide

/thread

what are the 'thousands years' of history before the salvs came...

Boloban please, the war is over go back

THE KEBAB REMOVER LIVES! kosovo is serbian

EEEE KURVAA WHER DA EUROPEAN WOMEN AT

butt serius Abdull you need to go back

I find it hilarious to discuss anything with belgium. I mean what the fuck are they if not a cruel joke.

Well, what? The Bosnian Serbs really didn't do anything wrong. They just defended themselves. Alright, maybe there was some ethnic cleansing but that was the case on all sides of that war

their country is a meme that will get split up with france and the dutch within 20 years lol

The odds are extremely high that that guy is just a muslim living here.

where to? closest lineage i have is germany.

But what about you mehmed? i'm sure you can go back to turkey, just one look at you and they'll forget that you're orthodox.

You didn't think you guys are 2 shades darker because you're not rape babies?

Defendes themselves from who? serbs started the war, serbs invade croatia and bosnia, serbs have no claim in any of those teritories. The only right they have to is kosovo and only because i dont like albaniggers.

the odds are higher that you have no idea about history and the basis of your knowledge comes from this new 'Sup Forums 2.0 the jew edition'

Is he the accordion guy?

Aside from that everything in this post is tophilarious but :
>The only right they have to is kosovo and only because i dont like albaniggers

We have right to Kosovo because YOU don't like albanians? Oh gee, t-thank you master we should use that as argument with americans
lmao

>serbs invade croatia and bosnia

No they didn't, they just lived there. All they wanted was, as the different Yugo states were seceding, to be able to secede as a region (Krajina region and Serb part of Bosnia). So they set up militias

Thats ironic coming from a Serb. You where actually relevant for once in your history and you turned your back on it just to indulge in your base Balkan mountain instincts.

Imagine if we had MEMEPOWER back when the Kebab removal was going on ... what a waste.

well yeah you see it's your heritage i'll give you that, albanians don't have shit there but, the battle of kosovo field keeps reminding me that serbs got their asses handed to them and only the bosnian troops actually held of the mehmeds. and desu i've been to belgrade a few times and everyone there hates all serbs that aren't from belgrade so why the fuck should i care if your people don't

yes

Sauce?

I swear to god you are fucking retarded.
The people that were here before Slavs were Illyrians, which got bred out of existence by Slavs, Romans, Turks, Austrohungarians etc etc
Why is Belgium even lecturing anyone about the Balkans?

rt.com/news/337035-karadzic-guilty-verdict-tribunal/

Serb part of bosnia? you mean the regions serbs never held? The majority of the bosnian serbs are just bosnians that are orthodox and serbs that settled there during tito's reign. The majority of the great bosnian war heroes were orthodox and katholic bosnians.

The shit that caused the divide there was tito calling bosnians, muslim yugos to spread unity and the new government inventing the term bosniaks

he made a number 1 smashhit which wasnt approved by the musicjews and so he had to die. rip.

I know, its fucking hilarious.

Baiting or just belgian education it doesnt matter because I am not wasting time lecturing this non-nation.

The day my country has hoods and ghettos where police can't enter is the day I acknowledge lecturing from a fucking non-nation cucks.

Albanians claim to be the same as the ancient Illyrians though

He didn't finish the job.

They're about as much of Illyrians as Serbs/Croats/Bosnians are Slavs. I.e. there are some, but not many. The Balkans were conquered thousands of times, since the ancient Greeks all the way to WW2, and we got genes from every civilisation that came here. That's the real truth, only we have our religions and culture reminding us of who we are, even though they are fading away as well

don't need to live there to pick up a book now and then.
bosniafacts.info/other/genetic-makeup-of-the-balkans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Serbs
brilliantmaps.com/the-genetic-map-of-europe/

the fuck are you talking about what gethos doesn't the police enter? stop looking for education on pol
and i wouldn't compare our eductation to yours turkroach

look up ancient illyrians, the lived in the yugoslav region with only the upper most tip of albania having illiryan ancestry.
the only true illirians are souther corats and bosnians

Kek.

>The Balkans were conquered thousands of times, since the ancient Greeks all the way to WW2
>not making you slav because of that

>ancient Greece
>7th century AD
Lol kid dont worry september is close and the beginning of the school year

>Who is Aleksandar Makedonski
And I'm not talking only about the age of the Slavs, but the throughout history of the Balkans, we even got Pyramids n shiet

pathetic baiting you doing in this whole thread
Its just that we concluded that you are filthy muslim subhuman or at least croat diaspora.

damage control much?

So, he is innocent of genocide, but they slash on him a bullshit charge of "unlawful attacks on civilians, terror and two counts of murder"
It's called a fucking civil war
And ofcourse the media has already done it's work to make him be remembered for "genocide" well fuck that I'm still gonna order and wear a tee shirt with his portrait, in public
Karadzic is a hero

I see, none of those charts mention the Wallachian genes, of which we have a lot of in our blood, nor Turkish blood, of which we certainly have here in Bosnia. So no, I can't really trust your charts.

giving facts is now bait, welcome to Sup Forums 2.0 post infiltration, where you're every argumetn is a meme and you still consider yourself correct.
this is not turkey my subhuman friend here we respond with facts.

during the turkish occupation the majority of the conscribed men were non muslim, as the musllim population in bosnia was considerd less likely to revolt. so the turks conscribed mainly orthodox men to serve military, when the serbs were serving their military there was a shortage of men to fill the horny and lonely serbian women, which the turkroaches then filled, its history and common logic.

He tried to make Yugoslavia great again but was called racist by western media

They caught him.

I want that pupper :3

bullshit. sauce.

The kebab remover has the most masculine jawline
I want a jaw like kebab remover so I can slay

He doesn't deserve these 40 years. Free Radovan!

He was a big guy

You people dont see shit besides the first 2 sentences you read on wikipedia, sure he was supporting the genocide of shit skins in bosnia, but not becouse he wanted to be the saviour of Europe but becouse he wanted more land for yugoslavia since he was unhappy that Croatia and Bosnia left and he couldnt exploit and humiliate our people any more.Not to mention he was also supporting the genocide of Croatians, he used the anti-nazi propaganda to motivate serbs for the war, soo we can pretty much say he was on the far left wing.

That is the longer version of "he did nothing wrong"

The Balkans are a mistake.

>he wanted more land for yugoslavia
He was President of Republika Srpska, not Yugoslavia.

>Not to mention he was also supporting the genocide of Croatians
Did your side support genocide?

That is not the JUST haircut, OP.

>shill thread detected.
>sage goes in all fields

Was my side supporting the genocide ? We were the ones defending our land.

>It's not genocide when we do it
Consistency is important, and so is recognizing bias, even in yourself.

You aperently dont seem to understand, attacking side can not be the same as the defending side, they came to our land tried to murder our children.We were only defending our heritage and future.Defending is the key word, we did not partake in burning serbian villages within serbias historical boarder.

>defending our land
You know what you are coast serb

>attacking side can not be the same as the defending side
Last time I checked, it was the Croatians who attacked Serbian claimed areas and "tried to murder their children", in Krajina. As well as "burning serbian villages" in that region.

All sides did that. Stop with the victim complex.

He didn't kill more

Are you fucking serious? Serbs are just Croats that went further South.

And you are the scum of Europe that went further to the west.

a non-country ...

I hit a nerve there, huh?

>tfw you wake up in the morning and realize there is still kebab to remove