Abc news blue face dubbed racist

>two nsw Aussie girls told to leave event due to "racist" face painting, deemed too close to black face.

So now doing face paint of our flag is racist? Australia is officially nu-europe

>no source

Nah mate, get fucked

Butthurt kangaroo fuckers btfo.

Why don't you make yourself useful and go give your local abbo some petrol to huff?

lol aussies btfo'd by a mart sharter. what a world to live in

yeah whatever sharts your mart, seppo

Get fucked poo in pants

Check'd and kek'd

India tier post.

desu having australian pride is pretty disgusting and problematic

Fuck them..
#Freetheblueface

As a hot fucking Asari, I find blue face to be xenophobic

>face paint representing oppression and genocide
>the deaths of 200 million native aboriginals

I see nothing wrong here?

Dont u have a mart that needs to be shart

Now we are racist for celebrating Australia day. Fuck abos and fuck off were full

This cant be real. Source you faggot.

fixed

Aus is a shit country. Why would anyone celebrate it

SHART IN
MART

Because its not a shit country, its incredibly livable, one of the most livable countries in human history. But whine and be a fag all you want Ahmed

>the deaths of 2000 gorillion native aboriginals
fixed, understating these issues is problematic

>one of the most livable countries in human history.
Almost all of the center of Aus. is uninhabitable desert. Ppl live only on the fringe of the coast. People literally underground in Australia.

Nah it shit. Bitches are pretty hot tho

Yeah nah fair call, we'll stop blue facing and in return take back, schools, hospitals, roads (how will you sleep?), running water, electricity, recreational drugs and petrol.
Whenever you're fucking ready you gutless mudgeribah coons.

then fuck off to shart in mart or Europe then if you dont like it. we dont need whiners like you here

t. never been to australia

Thank you for correcting the record, Japfag. That's a much more respectable kill count.

Here's a thought. Disband all of our our television networks, shit is dead weight.

b-but the abc and sbs gives me a nice helping of liberal bias

I agree with this notion

Get back to shooting up schools and being cucked/robbed/killed by niggers, cunt

why would I when you guys don't even have Wal-Marts. I don't like slumming at the K-Marts like Ozzies do.

You leave nigger

Eeewwwww, who the fuck let that ranga in the photo

Is that Marayong? lol

no, i love where i live and im not a faggot who isn't content with their life. If i hated it here I would leave. Why dont you leave? oh yeah your under 18 and a abo tier neet

ignorance is bliss, the post

wtf is your country? It's fucking red with green in the middle, like it gives me eye aids.

>expecting me to take what a Swedish person says seriously. Go eat your meatballs Muhammed

hello new friend, just hover you mouse above the flag and it will say the country. Glad i could help :^)

Calling someone a seppo is the same as calling them a septic tank or a pile of shit right?

a mart is a mart when its time to shart.

>tfw we have a national holiday revolving around a saint and his blackface "helpers"

Thank you for the advanced technical advice of this websites functionality :)

literally spot the aussie.

>Go eat your halal meatballs Muhammed

fixed

pretty much. its not nice but is said in a joking manner.

C U N T
U
N
T

When did this shart meme start? Gross people being gross in Walmart isn't a new thing, hell, I saw some smelly furry wearing ears and a fox tail yesterday. Was it some recent YouTube video or something?

sharter

Kek. Subtle and smart. 9/10

it's rhyming slang
septic tank/yank

SHART

How does it keep going?
Have people just gotten sick and tired of the same virtue signalers whining every year?

It started where the tension in Americans anal sphincters ended.

during poo in loo threads and general discussion some anons would post picture of americans shitting their pants in walmart as a defence. over the last couple of weeks the words "shart in mart" have been associated with these pictures and the meme has spread.

It's the hot new ctr meme. Here have .05 on the house

NUKE IT ALL AWAY!

Don't be a jew.

IN