Go to foreign country

>go to foreign country
>get girl pregnant
>run back to the UK to avoid my responsibilities
I have done this like five times now haha

Attached: u6z7lvhmyoyy.png (1000x1000, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

5 year old thai boys can't get pregnant

Tell me more

I did that in Thailand 3 years ago. Remove all my social media so she have 0% chance to find me. Would never raise a HAPA son

based jamal, you can do it in the uk too some white cuck will take care of it for you

do it in south europe those southron girls are dying for an nordic baby in their bellies

I have so far done this in
>Italy
>Poland
>Turkey
>Germany
>Egypt
I talk to girls on interpals and go to their country to meet them, I give fake name and personal details and when we meet I pressure them for sex without condom. Most of them are easy to convince because when they see British man they cannot say no. I cum inside them until they get pregnant then I take a plane home and they can't find me lol

Nigger tier behaviour - no honour, just instant gratification. Keep fucking without a condom and you'll probably catch something nasty and/or one of the whores will eventually catch up with you when she's up the duff.

listen to this pole he knows what hes talking about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

Chad as fuck. I am too afraid of catching an STD to do this.

who needs honour when you are an anglo? lol

All of them have made an abortion. You should play smarter and trick them into thinking that you will be coming back until it will be too late to terminate the pregnancy.

well one of them defo gave birth because I kept a covert eye on her social media but yes some may have aborted

Wow that's sounds makes great sense. I used to live in the UK for a few years when I was studying knew a guy from uni and on his study year abroad used to whore himself out and brag about it incessantly to us back home, he got eventually a drunk one nighter pregnant. Despite not knowing his name, she managed to track him down in the end and now he gets screwed for child support last time I heard. He's getting wrecked finacially and a lot of girls won't touch him now that he has baggage, chad as fuck? Haahahahahaha

amateur, real casanovas never get tracked down

Or you could just find a woman who genuinely wants to get pregnant by an Anglo.

Attached: typical british tourist in the philippines.png (688x152, 9K)

Pretty sure one day it'll screw you over either with the kid thing or you'll catch something nasty because you keep acting like a nigger. Congrats on fucking random whores, that definitely won't fuck you over in the end, karma has a weird way of winning in the end.

>karma

>karma has a weird way of winning in the end.
lel, keep believing your primitive platitudes my polish friend

They can.

t. Knower :DDD

What's your endgame?

leave a trail of anglo heirs to cause havoc in foreign lands

Nice, maybe I should also advertise to donate """"""British""""""" sperm.

Plus logic too, a baby is expensive and to a lot of women it's embarrassing to be a single mom so there's that incentive to find you. Also if any of your bastard kids grow up and want to know how much of an asshole their daddy is then they would want to find you also. Or again you catch something from one or more. From a morality stand point how much of a cunt did you have to be to impregnate randoms so they raise bastard kids and then the kids grow up into adults having to go through life with no dad? They have to pay the price so you can what, boast on Sup Forums? Genuine question. I'm a dad to two kids myself, I think only scum could try to justify creating life frivolously with no intention to be responsible.

>got a girl pregnant
>raising the kid right now

Attached: umm.jpg (261x193, 7K)

Well, otherwise the person might not procreate. Because he doesnt want the responsibilities. So this is a good third option.

Were they gold diggers or just easy sluts?
Do you think they regretted their whorish/greedy behavior?

I am a NEET so can't really provide for any children, it is better for me to avoid them

anyway, the strong ones will survive without me, the weaklings didn't deserve to live anyway

the filthy dog anglo does his filthy mouth dog action again
if you come here im am going to destroy you son if BITCH

Attached: 1508360362387.jpg (1382x1909, 789K)

Absolutely based
foreign Mares must be bred by ANGLO STALLIONS

Probably all got aborted

>Were they gold diggers or just easy sluts?
they weren't from particularly poor countries and they weren't interested in my money so not goldiggers, they just wanted a romance with a foreign man

I can't blame op, he just taught them a life lesson.

Attached: 1520811873986.jpg (399x388, 20K)

read

>He doesn't know that Anglos have super fetus' that can't be aborted by mortal hands

Your probably fucked up in the head psychologically user. You should get some therapy. This isn't normal behavior lad

I did this twice in britain and to this day neither of them have said a word.
Women are just stupid in general.

nah he's not sick, he's just your typical retarded anglo.

He'll grow out of it or get himself killed like the rest of them.

What kind of loser do you have to be to boast on a Mongolian waving forum about your degenerate life style?
May Allah kill you.

>your
seething

The only fetus I've ever had a hand in creating was never aborted so maybe that's true

Attached: 23andme.jpg (1244x942, 162K)

>Using a Mongolian weaving forum to blog about your boring normal life

I hope you don't do this.

>tfw will never have group of various women to have consensual relationship where I impregnate them all

Why are burgers so insecure about their dna?

I wanted to see how Norman'd my bloodline is

>nah he's not sick, he's just your typical retarded anglo.
I disagree. Think about what he is doing. Instead of raising one kid right with a good mother of superior genetics, and having this kid become some corporate tycoon, rich, well respected demigod, he is having kids with women of low moral character and probably inferior genetics, whose offspring will never have any offspring of their own most likely due to inferior genetics. He is literally killing off his genetic line in the long run by doing this. This can't be healthy

Happened to me in Germany because fuck condoms. Too bad I’m French bilingual and always pretend to be a frog when outside.

shut up.
in 1000 years he's descendants will number the stars and be spread across the planet

I got your mother pregnant.

sorry OP for never being in your life but I could not raise a child at the time.

thots are all the same m8, there is no such thing thing as a woman with high moral character

>le poor womyn meme

Fuck off poofters. I would rather be a slag impregnated by a british stallion than a 30 years old virgin.

You're contributing to the fall of western society. You will never have the right to bitch about degeneracy or morality because you don't have a leg to stand on. Use your brain, if you can get this girls you meet on the internet to fuck without a condom then you're probably not nearly the first to so with them, so you will probably catch something at some point. Fatherless children is nothing to be proud of. Fucking random women, whatever - just use a condom. Making babies you have no intention of being there for is screwed up. If this is real, not a larp then you basically like the scum I've seen on that Jeremy Kyle show I saw when I was in your country, so congrats I guess.

Nice i did it twice too.
Germany and Netherlands.
Opinions?

>he's

Attached: download (8).jpg (219x231, 9K)

>He is literally killing off his genetic line in the long run by doing this.

Like i said, your typical dumbass anglo.We don´t call it bongistan for nothing, you know?

This.

>You're contributing to the fall of western society. You will never have the right to bitch about degeneracy or morality because you don't have a leg to stand on. Use your brain, if you can get this girls you meet on the internet to fuck without a condom then you're probably not nearly the first to so with them, so you will probably catch something at some point. Fatherless children is nothing to be proud of. Fucking random women, whatever - just use a condom. Making babies you have no intention of being there for is screwed up. If this is real, not a larp then you basically like the scum I've seen on that Jeremy Kyle show I saw when I was in your country, so congrats I guess.

Attached: soytastic.jpg (960x540, 107K)

But you can't impregnate boys!!

Except that impregnating these random chicks doesn't impede his ability to have a normal family like it does for any of the girls who didn't abort it.

Fuck off. Impregnation is the top patrician's fetish.

>in 1000 years he's descendants will number the stars and be spread across the planet
Not if the next line all dies out from shit genetics. I guarantee you all of the males he is producing will be betamales on a chan website at some point in the future

there is no such thing thing as a woman with high moral character
Think about it like this. These thots genetics most be absolutely abhorrent if they need to find some degenerate hundreds of miles away to mate with than someone of their own country and within their area

OP is one of the most obsessed, pathetic posters on Sup Forums, yet you're all taking the bait.

Niggers go nig

>All of them have made an abortion
Women in Poland can't get an abortion unless
>Child is damaged
>It's from rape
>Pregnancy is threat to mothers life
There is probably some little,english shit running around

>Except that impregnating these random chicks doesn't impede his ability to have a normal family like it does for any of the girls who didn't abort it.
Yeah okay, because some normal chick is going to want to settle down with this guy after she finds out that he is the father to like 15 other kids.

There's this one neat little trick called not bringing it up.

At least she can be sure that he will give her children. Being infertile would much more of a problem.

You guys are fucking garbage. You could raise him into a good responsible man who better society in the future, but instead you damn him to be raised by a single mother. Have some fucking shame. No wonder Islam will take over the West.Atleast Muslims actually stay to raise their children.

Attached: 1517508912584.jpg (1047x567, 182K)

Nigger.

SO FUCKING MAD HAHAHAHAHAH

The left one is the refugee right.

Even if they track you, they cannot really claim anything from you unless you lived with her for a long time and she was considered your dependent, which is not the case if you were a tourist.

Noone is mad, we are all deeply concerned about your bloodline.
We all hope you can raise demigods but instead you choose to wash down your genetics and future with some foreign slags.

hahahaha
polish womyn are whores

Wrong though

how exactly does one find girls to impregnate? is it Chad looks?

Lol at the bitches ITT getting mad that they get gamed so hard. It's your fault for being gullible sluts. Society has social customs meant to prevent this, but you choose to ignore them because of feminism or some other mental illness like that.

>not bringing it up.
You could be retarded desu. Even hundreds of years ago people found out that people traveling on long voyages were cheating on their spouses because word spreads. You think in the information age this info is easier or more difficult to find out? If the guy wants a normal life, he needs to declare information about himself, and this will increase the chance of one of these women finding him. He can't be a shutin forever, and no normal women is going to feel comfortable that she can't find any information about this guy. He necessarily just fucked himself over at this point. In fact, he might as well just keep doing what he is doing, since he has just ruined any chance of raising good kids with a woman of high moral character

I'm the father of around 30 children around the world. pump and dump.

I don't give a shit lmao.

Attached: 23108712032180321073.jpg (399x373, 28K)

>I'm a father
>doesn't raise the kids
Your basically an inferior version of a sperm bank

>If the guy wants a normal life, he needs to declare information about himself
I'll just lie, like the roasties do

Otherwise known as a nigger.

>There is probably some little,english shit running around
OI KURWA BLYAT GIMME MOI YABLOKO AND HAGGIS M8 PIDOR

hello yes this is me would pay a qt brit to bang me and fill up my vagene (required) and ass (optional)

>and no normal women is going to feel comfortable that she can't find any information about this guy.

Do you have a scenario running in your head where some girl is furious at him and refuses to have his babies because he won't go into extreme detail about his trips to a couple of other euro cunts? This isn't how reality works, I doubt you know about the sexual escapades that your parents had before they met each other yet you've spent a huge portion of your life around them. It's possible to share information and leave out unimportant shit like the sperm you deposited into an ovary.

How about next time you go back to your actual country, Paki?

You can't lie. If you want a good job, want to vote, have a driver's license, etc., you need to let society know information about yourself. You have to have things like a LinkedIn. You need these things or you're fucked. The better life you want to have, the more info you always have to release to the public. CEOs have excellent lives, but a lot of info is out there about them. Meanwhile, the guy running the fucking checkout a McD's is a rando. How so you grapple with this issue? Also, women abroad may be coming after you for child support, and the more countries you do this in, the more different jurisdictions and laws you will have to deal with. Even if the lawsuits are without merit, you still need to show up to the court. Your literally fucked at this point my man

I am not gonna tell my employer about my sex tourism escapades lad

>You will never have a harem of wives that you take everywhere with you, love all of them with all of your heart, and have your children be raised by all of them
Why even live bros? I don't want a Mormon family I want a Northern Italian and Northern Spaniard wife.

Lol my Uncle did something like this.

>went abroad to the UK for 5 years on a work visa
>came back
>got married, had a big family
>years later, a woman comes along with two adult children of his
>my grandmother was FURIOUS (very religious person), refused them entry into the house and refused to acknowledge their existence
>wouldn't believe it but another child from another mother came visiting a few years later too
>grandma disowned my uncle and all his spawns
>worked really great for me in retrospect

looks like someone's mad

>Do you have a scenario running in your head where some girl is furious at him and refuses to have his babies because he won't go into extreme detail about his trips to a couple of other euro cunts?
Your a moron. The scenario goes like this
>The women of the highest moral character and the smartest ones will necessarily deduce, via actions, information, etc., the quality of the man. It shows good genetics if a woman can do this very well and is smart. Those extremely valuable genetics should be passed on. By being a fucko, OP has fucked his chance of finding these women, and are left with the ones who won't "background check" their mate. The ones who want do the check, by definition, have inferior genetics, as they have a reduced chance of passing on good genes

See what I'm saying? He is missing out on the best

Oh shut up. You are showing just how upset you are. Men can easily do all these things. It's just he world we live in. Deal with it.

>I am not gonna tell my employer about my sex tourism escapades lad
Your employer won't give a shit about it, but to get the job you need to have info about you out there, which increases the chance that the women will find you

hahah do you actually believe this crap? girls don't care about your past if your are attractive, you could be a murderer and still find a perfectly good wife

Good on ya m8

Why do you have some perception that the "best" people are pure and have done nothing wrong? It wouldn't happen to be because you've simply never found out the details of their impurity would it? That certainly would have no effect on your argument what so ever.

Attached: 1519698954325.jpg (720x718, 30K)

>YOU WILL NEVER FIND A GOOD GIRL OR A GOOD JOB IF YOU FUCK FOREIGN GIRLS REEEEEEE

Attached: 1519769571118.jpg (438x438, 52K)

>girls don't care about your past if your are attractive
Not the highest quality ones. But it's fine by me of you like low quality. I'll look down on you for it, since a man shouldn't settle for the bottom of the barrel, as that's what a betamale does. But whatever

Yes I have respect for white people who raise their kids like this honourable Polish man.