Sup Forums and craft

Originally meant as a simulation for "real world" politics, Sup Forumsandcraft was born thanks to an anonymous serverfag who took inspiration from a random image found on Sup Forums of a well-built beach house, and literally 19 minutes later, started a thread with an idea to start a minecraft server. "Sup Forumscraft" was one suggestion that came into conflict with wowfags, so we opted for "Sup Forumsandcraft" instead. We have been running mostly continuously since 2012, with only a few gaps of service. As you have probably guessed, this is a Sup Forums server.

The goal of Sup Forumsandcraft is to establish politically based factions that will work as "governments". The server implements a custom resource pack to "increase immersion" into """politics""".
Put simply, we are for political roleplaying and generally having a good damn time.

It's a pretty rules light server and the only real thing that will get you banned is combat hacking, besides that we're pretty loose about what happens.

We allow cracked clients, download one if you're interested in playing.
Recommended client:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142/Minecraft_1.8.4_Cracked_[Full_Installer]_[Online]_[Server_List]

< IP: polandcraft.tk
< 1.9.4 - Survival/Factions server.
< Current map began May 23rd 2016 and has a radius of 16000 blocks.

We have a long history, which you should definitely read:
polandcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forumsand_Wiki

Tyrone's endorsement:
youtube.com/watch?v=4iU_kvpcYI0

Discord channel:
discord.gg/VXxFsBJ

Please come and visit us and if you're up to it, stay a while.

I've been there before but it's pointless, you can't build anything because griefers, and because you fucking autists reset the map like every month, and the server ceases to exist quite frequently too, and everything on it gets lost.

that and roleplaying is gay as shit

I just want to build my giant phallic symbols in peace

this map has been running continuosly for over 3 months. What you say was true before but since I took over, the serb has been running well

>implying that's not what we do
some roleplay, others just make giant cobble monsters and swatikas

There is so much autism on this server. It's exactly how I'd expect a Sup Forums server to be. I recommend that all of you stay far away from this place.

And now you guys allow hacking as long as it isn't for combat? I've bitched to milo and Hudson for years that people were using all sorts of hacks. It wasn't until the end of the world map server that I finally discovered that those fags were picking favorites.

no, what it means is I won't han you for using xray, but I do actively ban for using any kind of weird ass hacks and in fact i'm going a bit harsher on hacks as of now. I don't take favorites tee be ache, i try to stay out of everything but i do take action when needed.

God this sounds so fucking gay. Get a life.

if only i wasn't an autistic weeaboo

I just want to build a comfy house and talk with some friendies, do you do that or are you a bunch of autists that don't actually socialize?

we mostly do that mr white

I'm entering. I have a terrible feeling about this tho.

Hi Pinker
Pinkie in my butthole