I DENY IT

I DENY IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>10 seconds later

pleash Shansha I love you!!!

No lawyers, no witnesses. What sort of due process is this?

Why wasn't he granted a fair trial? Judgment wasn't even passed when Arya cut his throat. And since when is it acceptable to execute people in their meeting hall? I doubt Jon would approve of this. It seemed savage and dishonorable.

NOTHING I SAID NOTHING

>women

IT WASN'T WRONG, THE RULES ARE WRONG REEEE

YAAAAAAAAAS

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Where's the proof? We show watchers know that Bran has magic autism but is no lord or bannerman in that hall seriously doubting Bran's claims? Are they genuinely just gonna take the word of the weird Stark lad who claims he's a "three eyed raven"? Did Bran invite them one by one into his room and tell them how beautiful they looked while they were taking a dump or boning some tavern wench?

this why couldn't they atleast done the "take him outside, boys!" and chopped his head of at the executioners block/hung him

Women justice needs no lawyers nor witness, just the blood of whie men.

I felt it was justified for the magnitude of his crimes. Just end it right there and then before he schemes his way out of it.

Everyone in the room was on the same page anyway.

And what happened to "the one who passes the judgment, should carry out the sentence"?

>Shansha
is this a meme? he never actually does the scottish sh thing in the show.

It doesn't matter, Ed didn't say that to Sansa

Which crimes?
Saving Sansa from getting thrown down a cliff? Saving her life?
Call me a faggot but Littlefinger didn't deserve this. Sure, he schemed a lot and betrayed Ned but at this point who hasn't betrayed the Starks one way or another?

why didn't he deny everything from the start tho? what proofs except bran-magic did sansa have? I understand that the writing isn't good in GoT nowadays but that was so fucking stupid even for that level.

he instantly confessed to killing ms. breastfeeding
why

Wasnt she there when he pushed Lyssa through the sky door?

THE FLIGHT PLAN LISTED ONLY ONE OF THEM, BUT THERE WERE THREE EXTRA PASSENGERS WEREN'T THERE LORD BAELISH

DO YOU DENY IT

>what crimes?

they literally listed everything he did and it was unforgivable. you sound like the exact kind of person who would fall for his silver tongued lies

Irish, he's irish the other celts and yes he seems to pick weird places to extenuate his accent.
youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU

YES I DENY IT!
YO HAVE NO PROOF!

this, fuck the lady of winterfell

Sansa's and Arya's experience with beheadings didn't go too well.

>lol you killed my dad cause my omnipotent mary sue brother can see everything
>buh bye faggot
D&D without the book for reference ladies and gents

because that's the one thing Sansa knew for sure, so if he blatantly lied he would have no chance of getting her on his side

what the fuck was his problem anyway?

>I deny it.
>Lyssa Arryn is known for her flights of fancy.
>I protected you at the Eryie, but Lyssa always knew I loved your mother more than her.
>Her thoughts betrayed her; I am at no fault for her death.

YOU MISOGYNIST! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!

but why did CIA want bran dead?

That 'sh' isn't an Irish dialect thing, it's Scottish. Littlefinger does have a slight Irish accent but that 'sh' isn't Irish

I DEMAND TRIAL BY COMBAT!

savages

>implying anyone LF chose could defeat Arya 'nothin personnel' Stark

to blame the Lannisters.

Just rewatched it. That's true, didn't remember it, my bad. This doesn't explain why people accepted other accusations tho.

THIS, was he hired by the lannisters to kill him? Did cia want to kill him on his own and pin it on the lannisters to speed along the war? Also why use such an expensive weapon that could be traced back? What a dummy

>no one offers to fight for him
>he has to fight Arya

There's no accessibility for the disabled in the ladder of chaosh.

>not doing it to buy time and sneak away to Essos in the meantime.

Wasn't it Joff who ordered the killing of Bran?

INT > AGI > STR
He would have won.

Jon executed a little boy for following through in peer pressure after Jon invited in the same rapefugees that slaughtered his family. Also Jon cut Janos Slynt's head off for basically refusing an order.

satan pls

>This doesn't explain why people accepted other accusations

probably because it made sense, they trusted sansa and LF comes off shady as fuck

They don't do trial by combat in the North

that'd be an alright way to go

So he can put blame on Lannisters, and therefore, start a war

Why did everyone even believe what she said about him? I mean they don't even have any proof besides Bran saying it. Not to mention they cut his head off without him being able to explain himself or any sort of trial besides "YOU'RE GUILTY! Cut his throat, Nothing Personnel."

Littlefinger planned to pull the Ladder of Chaos up with him after ascending to the Iron Throne. Bran's gifted climbing skills allowed him to climb without the Ladder and so he was a threat that needed to be off the table.

Refusing an order given by the lord commander is punishable by death. He gave him the opportunity to take back his refusal but Slynt chose not to.
Executing the traitors was justified since they literally murdered their lord commander.

>mfw Bran had the highground all along.

Lords of the Vale despised him and wanted him replaced by one of them.
Northerners didn't give a shit.

because they trust Sansa and it made perfect sense and i'm sure their legal system doesn't require undisputable proof

plus I don't think anyone in that room wants to fuck with the Starks at this point

The laws of the Nights Watch and the laws of the seven kingdoms aren't the same

I don't get it, wasn't it Joffrey that hired the guy to kill bran?

>peer pressure
it was a little more than peer pressure, he hated Jon and the wildlings. he killed Igrid after all

Sansa witnessed him kill her aunt, the knights of the vale never trusted him to begin with.

Also, personal*

It's two girls and a weird boy, why would they be scared

They still gave Tyrion a trial at the Eyrie instead of just throwing him through the moon door.

>"he was the Imp of course he was guilty lol."

Littlefinger should have bugged out of Winterfell when Bran warned him. Then dies on the road back to the Eyrie in an accident. Something he couldn't calculate or scheme against. His horse throws him from a ledge or killed by a completely random Hill Tribe arrow.

It's not that they're scared, it's that Bran promised them winning lottery numbers

>saved Sansa's life countless times
>returned Ned Stark's remains to Catelyn
>saved Jon Snow and the rest of his mens' lives at the Battle of the Bastards
>literally just wanted to love Sansa unconditionally
>get awarded by having your throat slashed with no evidence and no fair trial

It's just not f-fair!

His accent isn't accurate to anywhere. It's not Scottish or Irish and he varies it throughout the show.

Lord betalish

>LF comes off shady as fuck
He honestly shouldn't have. LF is supposed to be that guy that no one in their right mind suspects of anything because he's so friendly and helpful. As soon as he started spilling his true ambitions his characterization went straight to shit.

this
even theon understood this, arya&sansa are honorless cunts

>because they trust Sansa

Why? She has done absolutely nothing in the show.

>plus I don't think anyone in that room wants to fuck with the Starks at this point
Why? The Starks have done absolutely nothing. They were saved by the Vale. Not to mention not a single Northern house wanted to help them against the Boltons.

Only Sansa witnessed him killing her aunt, not everyone. Besides that little twerp loves Littlefinger and he is the rightful lord of the Vale, doesn't matter if they if the Vale lords trust Littlefinger or not, they are obligated to help him. Everyone in Westeros deserves a rightful trial without people chopping his head off. Tyrion was on trial twice with people wanting to kill him, but he was given one nevertheless. Littlefinger was killed without even being able to say a word in his defense. How is this any different than the Red Wedding (except that there were less casualties)?

>You stand accused of murder. You stand accused of treason. How do you answer these charges.... Lord Baelish?!

Jesus christ

>Then dies on the road back to the Eyrie in an accident

>falls off a ladder into a pit

>murdering the lord commander is unforgivable!
>murdering the lady of the vale is ok!

Are you stupid?

Is there any chance that CIA's death was part of the flight plan?

>due process

Sansa IS due process. Jon left her in charge. She is effectively Warden of the North right now. She is also Lady of Winterfell, so on her land she is sovereign. What you saw was his trial. She gave him ample opportunity to deny the charges, which he (mostly) did not. She passed the sentence, Arya carried it out.

That was about as fair of a trial as you get in the North. They don't do the big show trials of the South.

>that awful arya smirk after

So, Sansa told everyone in the hall about this little act they would do before actually accusing Littlerfinger ... for what purpose again?

What evidence did they have that he murdered Lysa? Only Sansa was a witness and she already gave a testimony. If she wants to change it then the Lysa trial should be reopened

>personal*
Jesus Christ, just go back to reddit you fucking newfag

>What evidence did they have that he murdered Lysa?
His admission of guilt?

*snaps fingers*

Olly did nothing wrong, ignore r/freefolk

This is probably the worst scene since season five

I'm pretty sure people in the north are familiar with the concept of Green Seers. Sansa didn't know The Three Eyed Raven as a title, but even she knows she's a little retarded and she spent the entire season asking people to explain things to her and they never fucking did.

But all he has to say is "I'm a seer, the children of the forest taught me north of the wall" and Sansa backs him up and the rest of the North will follow along.

exactly, plus it was clear everyone in the room agreed

>Robb and Walder make a big point about muh bread and salt and safe under my roof and shit cause of superstition or custom or whatever prior to the red wedding
>arya says the same thing the very first scene of the season
and then we get to this scene
there was also the fact there was no profff apart from autismBran literally saying shit that no one can prove happened

I wonder if he felt in charge.

>that awful arya smirk after

heh

>plus it was clear everyone in the room agreed
How could you not agree when disagreement means crossing a little brat with bankai and Dr. Manhattan in a wheelchair

You plebs forget that the word of the lord/lady is final. There doesn't even need to be a trial.

A trial is done when he/she can't decide or for propaganda purposes. In this case, she wanted everyone to know all the things he has done and to see him squirm.

>Not Dr. Branhattan
You had one job, user.

>You plebs forget that the word of the lord/lady is final. There doesn't even need to be a trial.

You forget that half the room was filled with Vale soldiers. He is the regent of the Vale. They are BOUND to follow him until Robin says otherwise.

>She is also Lady of Winterfell, on her land she is sovereign.
And Petyr Baelish is Lord Protector of the Vale and Lord Paramount of the Trident. Since he is a sovereign lord, Sansa had no authority to pass judgment on him. If they shared a liege (i.e. King or Queen) he/she would have that authority.
It was no trial. It was a staged murder.

>She passed the sentence, Arya carried it out.
I thought the tradition in the North was that the one who passed the sentence should be the who swings the sword.
wtf

>What crimes?
>Sure he betrayed ned

Uuh

>saved Jon Snow and the rest of his mens' lives at the Battle of the Bastards

This alone should have pardonned him or at most sentenced him to excile from the north to wander south where he's a wanted man.

She's Lady of Winterfell because of him.

A better plan would have been to let the Boltons wipe out Jon's armies and clean up with the Knights of the Vale to destabilize the North but he was crippled by his weird attaction to Sansa.

This was especially bad. Felt like something out of Scooby Doo.

Only reasonable explanation is that Arya and Sansa are being set up as villains. But since D&D are beyond reason this won't happen and the murderof the protector of the vale will go unnoticed.

No time, they had to show sex scenes and hella epic dragons

>Dr. Branhattan
>Aryato
>Santa

Just turn off your brain lmao

Is Sansa some sort of sociopath? Why would you violently and painfully kill Littlefinger like that while berating him ? Why not give someone atleast a painless swift death?

>Why aren't there sudden high, modern standards for executions?
>This is totally out of character for the show