United Europe

Why does the idea of a united Europe capable of competing economically with the USA and China to put Europe number one again make Europeans here so angry ?
Isn't it supposed to be a good thing?
Or maybe do you like your American masters too much ?

Attached: 1521223226709.png (200x200, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CeOOkD5SORM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it means losing more autonomy to german and some french politicians. it would be undemocratic and would destroy the many cultures of each country turning it into muttland 2.0. sure you could argue that in the 21st century this already happened but some people still care about their autonomy more than they care about being part of a country that on paper is stronger than other big countries

You can "do something" against China and US with an "European community" that collaborates on few subjects, not an Union where we still fuck each other over and give money to institutions with the sole purpose of destroying us demographically. Big difference. Australia has a third of the population of the big four and manages to have trade deals with everyone, let's not make up excuses.

Yes yes, union are great. We all know what happened in the Soviet Union and in the Balkans. You're from Macedonia, you should know better

>Why does the idea of a united Europe capable of competing economically with the USA and China to put Europe number one again
im sorry but are you actually this delusional?
we could have single country united states of europe and we still would come near the gdp growth of usa or china

have you ever looked at a gdp growth chart
despite all the memes about murica their economic growth is insane, while eu is just 2 steps forward 1 step back

investment in future tech like automation and AI is what will drive future economies and its pretty much universally in the hands of USA and CHINA (save deepmind but even thats privately owned by alphabet)

EU is just Fourth Reich

His country is still a shithole just an independent one. OP is correct

because only shitholes like you want this
jog on

It exists since decades and we lost our industry, our agriculture, our social structure, and it costs us like 10 billions a year. So competitive...

Also this

>USA
Usa in general has been pro EU

I like my American masters too much.

Also because I don't want to be with you.

>have to pay taxes to my town
>have to pay taxes to my waterschap
>have to pay taxes to my province
>have to pay taxes to my government
I'm not wanting to pay all the debts of any country in the world as well....

b-but at least Poland has good growth right?

You should've known the EU was bad when they wanted to introduce a common currency

My main gripe is that it's like a modern incarnation of the HRE. A deficient piece of shit of a "union".

On the paper maybe, but you can be sure that most of the euromoney goes in a handful pockets.

>capable of competing economically with the USA and China
They are competing right now. They fail but that's another story.
Forget about the e""""u""'''" lad. It was dreams and wishful thinking.

Originator EU

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2500x1406, 579K)

youtu.be/CeOOkD5SORM

PAY MY DENBTS!

we did already

>Europe
>competing with the USA
Why the fuck would we do that, you fucking retard.

These autists who keep spamming threads are ruining Sup Forums and should either stop posting immediately or kill themselves.
Literally "I am Greek" tier.
>totalitarian commie empires are the same as a voluntary union whose key principles are tolerance and respect for human rights

you don't need to have a suprastatal corrup government that regulates every fucking thing and don't have checks and balances to be capable of competing economically with the USA. The only thing we need is a free trade agreement and a united army

>a united army
lol no

gonna happen sooner or later

You are not a racist are you? We know what to do with racists boy.

Attached: 45854554545454.jpg (620x413, 66K)

More later than sooner. No one wants to pay.

>a united army
what about France's nukes? should they be French or European?

>it would be undemocratic
>would destroy the many cultures of each country
No

That's why it won't happen soon.

It needs to happen. If only to remove all American and Russian influence from Europe.

Why do 90% of these flags look like absolute shit? At least change the colours up a bit. The generic "muh history" argument doesn't work since most of them are barely a century old

only shitholes benefited from european union.
look at iceland, norway, switzerland, richest countries in europe, and what do they have in common? they are not members of EU.

I am a lot more concerned with keeping my culture and identity than with feeling like I belong to a big and powerful country.

Fucking this. It's always Romania or other meme countries that defend EU.

We do things our way and succeed, you do things your way and are a literally who. Let's keep it that way

>united Europe capable
It was possible before the UK decided to leave.

It is so complex to build that the United States of Europe will never happen

>EU
>Voluntary

Attached: 1516854683452.jpg (1510x2002, 235K)

Europeans need a union. Let me explain why.

1) Million of shitskins are ruining the continent.
2) Every manufactured product comes from Asia.
3) All the entertainment industry comes from Jew-Americans.

Divided they are weaker and will just fall one by one.
United Europe is the best way for them to be competitive and survive in the new millenary.

Time changes.
It is time for the new Roman Empire.

Oh just fuck off. Nobody's forcing you to enter or stay in the union.

>every country in Europe has to join a union in order to compete (and still come in second or third) with the USA

If you literally who's would get off your asses and pull the stick out and come together you could dominate Earth. But you're too full of yourselves to put inside your infinitesimally minor differences in order to compete on a global scale. Half your fucking languages are the same fucking language with minor variations throughout. You'd rather hang on to a past that doesn't exist anymore and that you keep circle jerking to them to forge a new future full of promise and hope. This is why Europe is dead. You cannot grow, evolve, or change. You are persistently stuck in the past. Enjoy being overshadowed buy more prominent countries and having zero pool on the world stage. But instead of projecting your power and culture on the world just stay in your three mile wide country and eat your meme food, dress in your meme clothes (when you're not wearing American Levi's) and jack off to how old the buildings in in your city are.

America is the future. America is the way.

>Million of shitskins are ruining the continent
hahah, lol. Whose idea would that have been?...

Obviously not the current EU.

Something more European, in a traditional spirit.

Think about it - if Whites unite tomorrow, they will still be only 6% of the population.

How long will you sleep until demographics make you sink? Think about your children.

>The best way to competitive is to try to compete with Asia who manufactures products at unfairly low prices by using child labour and extremely low wages by doing the same in Europe to compete with them

Attached: 1512333266149.png (500x400, 7K)

Fine, but only Western Europe. I don't want to be in an economic union with second-world shitholes like Macedonia.

Not doing the same, but to make the production centralized in Europe so it can be fully autonomous.

Europe needs to become self-sufficient and deeply clean itself from all the trash.

Then when the minds will be ready they can start ruling the world again.

Speech to text doesn't work so well when you're loaded
Still, my point stands

Yes they did, I didn't vote to become part of the EU or allow any of its treaties to go through, which is rather strange for an organization who claims to be democratic.
Besides, we entered back in 1986 when it was still an economic union (EEC) and even then we didn't have a say in the matter.

>Second world
Somebody's being generous did you get laid last night

Perhaps not for you because Romania isn't a big source for the EU's budget, but countries like the UK have a very tough time leaving the EU. the purpose of the EU is to finance the salaries of a few people like Jucker which are around 400.000 euro a year (excluding the bonus which is often twice as high). They don't care about your miserable life, neither about mine.

Eventually if Western Europe turns into a Brazil-South Africa racial mess, it is more than likely that we will see Eastern Europe rise in comparison.

You should not be so confident.

>make the production centralized in Europe so it can be fully autonomous.
So you're saying protectionism is the solution

Europeanize everything.
Production, culture, arts, education, sports, languages.

It will be needed to rebuild Europe, because a deep and long work is necessary.

>1) Million of shitskins are ruining the continent.
>2) Every manufactured product comes from Asia.
>3) All the entertainment industry comes from Jew-Americans.
Precisely since EU exists...

If the development of the EU became such an issue to the Portuguese people then surely they would vote for a political party that promises to take them out no?

Meme

We're stronger divided. Europe used to be like a country full of competing cities. Every city wanted to build a more beautiful and larger cathedral than its rival and that's why we have so many beautiful cathedrals on this continent. The EU is literally saying we need to stop building those cathedrals because wanting to be the best makes no sense anymore. If we really want to make Europe flourish again we need rivalry, not unity.

everybody hates eastern european immigrants

wouldn't mind them if there was as many so they'd be forced to integrate
the problem with poles in Britain is there's enough in every town and city to form their own insular communities
it's only poles and pakis that do this

But it this former world only Whites existed, the rest of the world was a playground, if not unknown for the most part.

Now demographics are eloquent.

Yes, because this EU is talk. I'm talking about a real union of actual Europeans.

>is talk
is crap*
It has been made by the victors of the War so it was pretty obvious that it would be this way.

Fair enough. That's your view. But you know that in practice that's impossible, right? Too much tension between countries.

Yes indeed, but a united Europe would not involve the dissolution of national, regional and local particularities; on the contrary, it would sublimate them. A greater Europe would be coherently subdivided in coherent provinces.

There would just be no nations anymore, but when you look in European history they are in fact pretty modern. Every regime comes to an end, what matters if that the people survive. Nowadays it is a matter of life and death.

This is how you spot the millenial. During most of the last century Europe was divided between two distant superpowers, sometimes even dividing ethnic and language groups that turned their half of Europe into satellite states. If it was up to people like you we'd return to this state.

You know what happened to all your precious and romantic city states? They got conquered by more centralized powers.

>then surely they would vote for a political party that promises to take them out no?
That's not how it works, the only parties that are anti EU are labelled full nazi and everything is made to make people afraid of them. They're still rising though, imagine if they were not demonized...

>it this former world only Whites existed
Do you really think so. Blacks have always reproduced that fast as they're doing today. Whites had barely been in inland Africa before the 19th century, so we just never measured the demographics. It's just that Blacks don't die as young anymore due western aid.

Fucking leave then.

No, when I say existed, I say to the eye of the normal guy. He was attached to his land, and did not think any single second on his head that tomorrow a nigger could simply come and settle there, or even that he could see one.

And when they had to go abroad, they just did as they pleased.

There are no major hard eurosceptic parties Such parties would be bashed by the media and FUD. Besides, our politics have traditionally been dominated by 2 parties. one is center-left and the other is center-right. One messes up, they vote the other. The other messes up, they vote the old one back. Repeat the process forever.

No, thats almost correct Gaijin-sama
The entire idea behind EU is that it will eventually become the Fourth Reich, and a healthy socialdemocractic excercize by the local states will keep it away from that.
Outside of that, centralization leads to lack of maintenance in what the countries specialize in.
The problem is that frogs are degenerated, and Germans are too much of workhorses to deal with real issues. So Frogreich of Workreich isn't good ideas.

>Norway, literall EFTA and EOS best citizen
>Not defacto EU member
Iceland fucking plz.
We are in a situation where only the knot of each party is Eurosceptic, but the entire leadership is full on Globalist retards.

so, you prefer living under a dictatorship instead of living in sovereign countries that might not be the biggest in the world. In fact the most successful countries in the world are the smaller ones (see: Norway, Switzerland). We don't the EU to tell us what to do. I'm in fond of a stronger Europe, but not this way. (btw Americans share our western values and are closer related to us than countries like Serbia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Macedonia)

The current state of European nationalism within nation has been inherited from the 19th century, a time where everything was possible for Europe, technological progress was crazy, colonization was spread worldwide, and basically Whites slaughtered each other until they became too weak to survive individually.

It might be controversial, but on its own way, this is what Nazi Germany realized. When you must face America and USSR at the same time, you know how desperately a coalition of Europeans is needed to simply not be annexed by one of these two.

So they could have prevented this. They did mistakes, we'll not discuss this topic.

Nowadays, the situation is getting worse. We still have our old regimes, even more inefficient with parliamentary where corrupted groups just give the keys of power to one another every election, without being able to launch great projects for their people. And then you add all these issues Demographics. Globalization. Acculturation.

A Union is more that needed now.

Mankind in general evolved thanks to adversity, not unity. Notice that the main argument for EU is to COMPETE AGAINST other powers...

Almost impossible, see brexit.

An international association comprised liberal democracies is not a dictatorship. This is an insult to every individual that has ever experienced oppression. I dare you to walk up to someone who has lived in a police state like the GDR for example and complain about the 'dictatorship' in which you are supposedly living. This is cringey as fuck.

Norway and Switzerland are anomalies. They have economical models that can't be that easily replicated by other states. Not every city on earth can be Singapore. They are wealthy despite their lacking full EU membership, not because of it.

In fact they are actually EU members in all but in name. They pay into the EU budget (more than half of all full members) and implement 90% of all EU regulations with just some minor opt-outs, Norway through EEA membership and Switzerland through bilateral treaties.

The EU takes decision only thanks to the nation's leaders. So in fact it reflects their own will and the flaws of the different European states.

Dictatorship can be good; communism, never.

If there was an actual nieche they could capitalize on, political parties would quickly arise to fill it. Such a thing clearly does not exist. This is democracy.

Attached: eurobarometer-happy-living-in-the-eu.jpg (1174x564, 118K)

Don't need a union, just an 'understanding'.

It reminds me the poll for the olympic games in Paris. Good times...

Attached: eu.gif (293x165, 1.77M)

>Let's have a single government controlling the entire Union
Yes, I'm sure they'll do a much better job of representation than the nation state ever could!

A European union = good
THE European union = bad

Attached: 1406732868897.png (417x455, 69K)

>Let's have a single government controlling the entire Country
Yes, I'm sure they'll do a much better job of representation than the city-states ever could!

>Macedonia
>can't even unite his country of 2 million
>Europe should unite, guys

wew you really blew him the fuck out

You really love my tax money, don't you?

NEVER

STOP TRYING TO STEAL OUR MONEY TO PAY FOR FAT EUROCRATS

THE EU IS CORRUPT TO THE CORE AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOTS

Attached: youguessedit.jpg (403x392, 47K)

>Why does the idea of a united Europe capable of competing economically with the USA and China to put Europe number one again make Europeans here so angry ?

Plenty of Brits and American Expats + Proxies here. No real Mainland European is opposed to a european state.
>Isn't it supposed to be a good thing?

Yes it is.
>Or maybe do you like your American masters too much ?

Nope. I hate them and this Pseudo Empire called "The West". We have far more in common with modern Russia than with the negroid, genitally mutilated bible fuckers from Murrkistan.

Attached: 1519153308001.png (900x690, 759K)

vote AfD

No. They are pseudo rightwinger Jew Lovers.

Just like Trump and Ukip. When you are against raping your nation with brown people massimmigration the you have to oppose all Anglo-machinations. The pseudo rightwingers are such a thing.

>No real Mainland European is opposed to a european state.
Va te faire enculer, c'est assez "mainland european" pour toi?

Based. 100% approves, same for the Nip.

when will people learn that internationalism/globalism doesn't work

There are a fuck ton of people leeching tax money in your own country right now Pierre. You wouldn't be uniting just with the poorer regions so things would balance out.

What do you mean by 'doesn't work'? There is no shadow elite with an ideology called 'globalism' striving to establish world dominance.

Globalization is a logical and materialist conclusion of the prevailing economical system. Capitalism always will strife to lessen trade barriers and access more and more makets.

>There are a fuck ton of people leeching tax money in your own country right now
Therefore I should accept even more leeches? Why don't you house a gypsy family if you feel so generous?

You're a danger, even to yourself.

The difference of GDP per capita in France's case wouldn't be that big.

>There is no shadow elite with an ideology called 'globalism' striving to establish world dominance.
>What is the Chinese and American hegemons
>Capitalism always will strife to lessen trade barriers and access more and more makets.
The only thing that capitalists care about is profits and to to maximise their own profit and if that mean's destabilising regions, exploiting the working class, destroying people's cultures and cultural sites they will do that, can't you see any problems in that.

>wouldn't be that big
Oh it's ok then, we lose money but it's nice because "it isn't that big". You wouldn't do that, why should I?

It'll pay off in the long term, the economies of the East are developing rapidly. French companies have made many investments here, the growth will be felt in the West as well.