Yfw when /ourguy/ is the true endgame

>yfw when /ourguy/ is the true endgame

did you not watch the episode? hes a glorified taxi driver now

Is this guy supposed to be the Westeros version of Irishmen? Did they even have a navy?

>/ourguy/
okay reddit

>>not a psychopatic, sadistic pirate mage/prophet of the drowned god
>>just some chad who talks about his cock a lot

He aint my guy.

>tfw he kill Theon

you would think the most prestigious army in essos could sort their own transport for their biggest contract ever

>one irrelevant character kills another irrelevant character

woah

The golden company had golden ships but they sank lmao

Remember when /ourguy/ hosted Eurovision?

He's destined to kill John Snow.

Well, he is FAST.

Euron is lame as fuck tbqh he's like a corny super villain. Jaime is /ourguy/

>the drowned god will kill aegon Targaryen

Based Lodos

Only highlight of this season and knew something was up when he left the meeting early.
Also wtf happened between the 1st scene showing the unsullied and dothraki assaulting the lannister caster (jamie and bronn talking about cocks for 5 mins) and then skips to the meeting next scene?
was I half asleep or did they just ignore the teleporting unsullied and dothraki armies?
I don't even know where they were supposed to be...wish I could quit this show.

Unsullied were stuck in casterly rock with no provisions and no ships left

How they got out of there is never explained, it's a big asspull

Opening scene was outside of Kings Landing so Dany could show her might before meeting them.

>Also wtf happened between the 1st scene showing the unsullied and dothraki assaulting the lannister caster (jamie and bronn talking about cocks for 5 mins) and then skips to the meeting next scene?
They didn't assault, insecure targ girl just wanted to show off everything she had.
It lead to /ourgirl/ deducting that something happened to the third dragon.

they probably just walked

lol

“When I was a boy, I dreamt that I could fly. When I woke, I couldn’t... or so the maester said. But what if he lied?”

>/ourguy/ is the final boss
top lad!

KellyC was on her way to parley and decided to do that anyway?
forget the teleporting unsullied for a second and explain that please because I fear this show is making brain dead more than any of thye drugs I took in my old days.

>Maesters in episode 5 mentioned a prophecy about the "drowned god" killing Aegon.

end game already set.

He also gets to be king after Arya kills Cersei
/ourlad/

>>yfw when
>your face when when

Fuck..

>i will show them the might I have and they will be more inclined to make a deal

he's the final boss after NK according to the leaks

Euron was tactically sound in his plan about just sailing to some southern island and waiting them out as they can't swim or navigate/rule the waves but he didn't know dany just gave the undead one of her dragons for free...
What other plan would work anyway? they can just live off fish for long enough right?
by showing she lost one of her 3 flying nukes?

Irishmen and Welshmen weren't organized as their own naval force, yet people from those regions produced some of the most notorious pirates and navy men of the era
So he's a harken to than as well as stereotypical Vikings

thats so retarded I cant believe it to be true

>he unironically thinks D&D give a shit about it

Dragonbrinder.

>double the when
>double the suprise

forgot to add that the missing dragon is now some kind of light weight super sonic jet capable of flight speeds that would put the raven to shame that shoots cold fire that is magic and burns ice...arghhhh I really need to stop watching this show and get back to the books.
we did get a semi valyrian steel axe but hoping for that dragonhorn to appear in show is just too much for me.
So Euron has seen dragons and undead for the 1st time ever and maybe has a few tricks up his sleeve from exploring and we can hope for that.

say something you liked about the finale lads.
I liked how Cerseis string orchestra is now a theme for here,reminds me of sephiroth.

“When I was a boy, I dreamt that I could fly. When I woke, I couldn’t... or so the maester said. But what if he lied?”

>When I was a boy, I dreamt that I could fly. When I woke, I couldn’t
“When I was a boy, I dreamt that I could fly, he announces. When I woke, I couldn't... or so the maester said. But what if he lied?
What do you mean?
Perhaps we can fly. All of us. How will we ever know unless we leap from some tall tower? No man ever truly knows what he can do unless he dares to leap.
There is the window. Leap. What do you want?
The world.”

pretty sure he would fly just as far as Bran did until gravity takes over.

>literally le randumb characteron

isn't she that polish whore with loving nigger boyfriend who left her 6 months after child was born? :v