ITT: Stupid Women in TV Shows

Everyone in Hannibal was stupid

why do people hate her? its been a bit since i watched the show.

Did you watch season 3? The entire point of her arc is that she was stupid and useless and taken advantage of by everyone in the show until she became a bitter man-hating psychopath that just wanted to fuck over everyone.

Great writing by Fuller, gave the worst character in the show a payoff by having her realize she was the worst character in the show.

poetry

This but unironically

>cucks Will for Hannibal
>Hannibal cucks her for Will

eh,doesn't seem so bad.

Man there was some super good puzy on this show

Bloom was pure fucking evil tho

All of them

Margot best girl

gays always make women the worst characters because they all subconsciously hate them

society gives them a free pass but they have a lot in common with the average redpiller

The post you responded to is making the opposite argument you literal retard.

?? reread the posts

that other guy was saying that the female character became a good character when she took on the traits that redpillers would call the true female personality (manipulative, vindictive)

im saying that gays can do this and straights cant because of social backlash but gays are more misogynist than the average redpiller

Every women in every show, ever.

when did the other guy say she became a good character?

when did he imply that's the true female personality?

A CUTE

1.) he said that the writing was good for the character - i paraphrased / extrapolated that

2.) he didnt, i did

t.never watched any of fullers other shows

yeah but dumb

>Sorry for turning you over to your nemesis but it's for your own good! I love you Xena, enjoy being tortured and executed lol

Wasn't she the smart one though? Like the common sense foil that Xena, Bloodfeaster, completely ignores?

I definitely remember a time or two where Xena's lesbian sidekick was like "Let's just use the door." and Xena was like, "KHORNE DEMANDS THEIR BLOOD!" and killed everyone

i've always wanted a retarded girlfriend

In some episodes sure, she's the voice of restraint and compassion. Unfornately she's often also a whiny cunt who won't shut up about muh pacifism and whose hesitation and naivete gets Xena into all kinds of hairy situations.

>i paraphrased / extrapolated that

too bad you didn't extrapolate when he said twice she's the worst character

>he didnt, i did

so you admit you're arguing against a strawman

Holy christ can you imagine being so autistic that you every single thought you have about a fictional character with a vagina has to be on your spergy little LE REDPILL scale?