Anthony Weiner deletes Twitter amid new sexting scandal

nypost.com/2016/08/29/anthony-weiner-deletes-twitter-amid-new-sexting-scandal/

Sexting fiend Anthony Weiner has apparently deleted his Twitter account.

The move comes after The Post exclusively reported Weiner had sexted a busty brunette — even sending along a picture of his toddler son in a lurid crotch shot.

“Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!” Weiner’s Twitter page reads when one tries to load it in a web browser.

nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives
youtube.com/watch?v=aSprsF8qwG8
nypost.com/2016/08/14/anthony-weiner-really-cannot-stop-sexting/
twitter.com/behindyourback/status/770244861811384320
nypost.com/2016/08/29/huma-abedin-says-shes-leaving-anthony-weiner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Weiner

Deleting doesn't work unless your last name is Clinton, Tony.

Huma really wants to take after Hillary in every way.

Carlos Danger at it again. Dude needs help.

Dude's pretty hung tbqh

this guy is pathetic

his wife is probably waiting till after the election to file for divorce

is he still holding office?

leave him alone he just wanna wet his winner

Their marriage is a fraud, a jew and a Muslim brotherhood agent?
Give me a break

this guy is a fucking idiot. buy a fucking prostitute and actually go through with the act and feel so much shame that you never do it again. prostitutes will at least keep your business private.

PERVERT ALERT!!!

Trump never wrong

Its pretty sad you can't even post your dick to other people without it being a scandal.

I can't wait for when he comes back to have the second pervert alert

>That face

You would think with a name like Anthony Weiner you would be a bit more careful with things like this

kek

I just watched Weiner : the documentary last night

it was pretty hilarious, if a little humanizing. the dude just cant keep it in his pants

He's married, not surprised.

I bet he's one of those "m or f" people on omegle

FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives

Now thats a kike´s nose if I ever saw one

>those fucking New York Post headlines
Those glorious motherfuckers.

Why does he keep sounding like a fukn teenage girl everytime he uses twitter to insult people?

Jesus Christ poor guy

Nobody gets treated this way for something as asinine as sexting.

What did he do to piss off shlomo this much?

youtube.com/watch?v=aSprsF8qwG8

fuck off pervert

does this mean when he eventually comes back to twitter I won't be blocked by him anymore? Does deleting reset that? I doubt it, unfortunately. :/

Honestly don't get why this is a big deal?

Most of us sext, so why do we expect politicians to not to do this?

Poi~ weiner

He has a token marriage to Huma Abedin, Clinton's aide. I can't imagine they see each other often, especially over the past year, so it's no surprise that their marriage is an open sham

It wasn't with his wife and his last name is very punny

No, It means you get to be anthony weiner on twitter now

now that's a top tier degenerate

There marriage is fine by Jewish and Muslim norms, stop projecting Christian/White-Germanic norms of monogamy onto them.

Polymagy and unlimted sex woth slave side girls is the norm in Islam, and Jews can divorce and a nearly all polyamorous deviants in practice.

There marriage is real and normal by their weird Jewish-Muslim norms. If Hillary wins Weiner will be husband to the most powerful operative in the country, a Muslim brotherhood mole. At best Weiner just uses it to molest dozens of women in and around the White House and add funny backgrounds to the dick pics he sends out to dozens of different chat buddies every night.

>all those weiner puns

wtf i love the nypost now

I fucking love the NY Post

>the girl in question
>trump supporter
How do we find her?

That tweet is from 4 years ago, the last time he got caught sxting

He's busy taking care of his wife's son

Sexting is degenerate faggotry. You want to see a woman's breasts? Marry her. The issue isn't that he was sexting, it's that he was sexting in front of his toddler. His toddler was included in the photos.

>most of sext

but most of us don't get that shit leaked into public dialogue

Also, he's married and had the audacity to lecture others on morals in congress before

Also, Weiner.

the last time was two weeks ago

nypost.com/2016/08/14/anthony-weiner-really-cannot-stop-sexting/

>these headlines

The Post has always been based, my had a subscription when I was growing up

Anyone see his AMA on plebbit before his life crashed and burned? His responses were written like a 12 year old girl.

No punctuation, no thought for grammar, just a stream of incoherent words.

(((maura quint)))Verified account
@behindyourback
Complete List Of People Who Should Care About Anthony Weiner's Sexting With A Consenting Adult:

-His wife

twitter.com/behindyourback/status/770244861811384320

(((you)))

Dumper here

Want me to find more?

Of her yes

Will Mr. Weiner be sterilized and sent to a work camp under Trump's administration?

Her sister is hot too

Theres no way he is dumb enough to do this again

This guy really puts the 'Sleaz' into the term 'Sleazy Politician'....

And Now I realise that we'll probably see Huma get elected as a congress-woman in our future.

Huma is hot

>his wife is probably waiting till after the election to file for divorce
He's married to Huma Abedin, you know, Hillary's right-hand henchwench.

>Why does he keep sounding like a fukn teenage girl everytime he uses twitter to insult people?
Welcome to how everyone sounds on twitter due to the constraints of the medium.

>crazy eyes

this is what you dipshits will look like when you get older

Trump was right again.

Someone add him to the list.

Well seeing as old boy was texting with a fucking 10/10 it can't be all bad.

UPDATE

nypost.com/2016/08/29/huma-abedin-says-shes-leaving-anthony-weiner/

Huma Abedin announced she is dumping her sexting hubby Anthony Weiner, hours after The Post revealed his latest online dalliances.

“After long painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband,” Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, said in statement.

“Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what’s best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy.”

Abedin and Weiner have been married since 2010 and have a 3-year-old son, Jordan Zain Weiner.