Fuck..... we were the mutts all along

Fuck..... we were the mutts all along................

Attached: 1513295164010.png (796x948, 266K)

damn i got btfo.....how will i ever recover....

what the h*ck... did I just get eternally blown out?

yank banter is fucking hilarious in a sad way

no................

sheiiiiiiiiit

I dont get it

Attached: 1517013595817.png (645x729, 109K)

which kind of mutt are you?

for me, it's swede + forest finn + pole + something swarthy no one in the family knows the origin of.

grandma looks like a jew, despite being from a pure swedish family that can be traced back to the 15th century. she probably got it from her mum, who we don't really know anything about. wherever this genetical mystery bag came from, she managed to pass it on to future generations.

Attached: pepe mutt.jpg (500x443, 99K)

I'm 20% german, 20% swedish, 10% norwegian and 50% danish

Thought this was an amerimutt post at first.

So you're basically a white American.

French

Attached: 1504715005375.jpg (760x931, 121K)

my mom is from a village 5km away from mine

Attached: 1512432477692.gif (640x550, 204K)

swede and irish and british

Transylvanian Saxon (Luxembourgish + West German + possibly Dutch, Flemish, Eastern French, Hungarian and Romania)

Irish, ukrainian, polish, and jew

Dad is half Karelian-half Savonian, mum is full Savonian.

Scottish+Danish mom
Scottish+Italian dad

No, mutts look much better (assuming both of the parents came from good stock) because dominant traits win out over recessive traits.

source?
I would say it really just becomes a mixture most of the time, not the best, not the worst

la pales ten yos muham

Attached: la negro.png (810x594, 189K)

My hair color and beard looks exactly the same but i have light blue eyes. What race am i?

Attached: 123234123.jpg (920x584, 54K)

i have an honest question without trying to insult your intelligence or anything like that.

Have you ever taken a genetics course in a college setting?

haha me too but i have brown eyes strange. i get people say i look like mr.bale all the time

anglo

It's pretty well accepted that inbreeding is bad and healthy mixing of populations produces strong results (again, relies on both populations being quality to start with). I can spot Europeans here easily because they have exaggerated, ugly facial characteristics. Apart from groups that were just ugly to begin with and morons who let their bodies go, Americans are naturally very good looking.

brother?
probably, i have bad teeths too

No but this is pretty basic knowledge, I don't know all the ins and outs of it.

please make a thread with that text as OP text, I'm sure most people on Sup Forums would agree with you

I'm not sure if you guys are fucking with me or what

damn.......

not at all
it just seems like something most people don't no

central asian immigrant. speaking from statistics: most probably an afghan, although I can't pinpoint the ethnicity.

stop please

It's pretty well accepted that inbreeding is bad and healthy mixing of populations produces strong results (obviously relies on both populations being quality to start with). I can spot Europeans here easily because they have exaggerated, ugly facial characteristics. Apart from groups that were just ugly to begin with and morons who let their bodies go, Americans are naturally very good looking.

Attached: 1517705874530.jpg (800x796, 188K)

>I can spot Europeans here easily because they have exaggerated, ugly facial characteristics.

Attached: 1510095213544.png (722x1599, 624K)

oh fuck i meant to make it as a thread howd i fuck that up
guess i am an inbred fuck up then

>I can spot Europeans here easily because they have exaggerated, ugly facial characteristics.

this but unironically
noticed this the most with Spaniards for some reason they all have minor facial deformities like unfixed harelips

In his defence, the reason this is true is because the "standard" mutt face does exist, and is generalised across the world because of Hollywood.

A European will look like their countrymen all the way up and down the scale of attractiveness, whereas a good-looking American will look like every other good-looking American, but an ugly American will look completely alien to any ethnic norms.

irish, scottish and welsh here

they look

Attached: 1507765111097.jpg (3449x321, 379K)

normal

75% japanese + 25% etc

Irish, German, and probably some other shit that we don't know about but I ended up with blonde hair and blue eyes so I'll take it

>because dominant traits win out over recessive traits.
Do you have a source that shows that good looks are tied to a dominant gene

Moor

50% english, 25% irish, 25% austrian

different races have different proportions so what you are saying is nonsense

Attached: gibi.png (107x104, 30K)

Half Indian
Quarter Scottish
Quarter Danish

mom is part german and possibly got some russian somewhere

Eastphalian/East Prussian mutt here

So probably nothing but Germanic, West Slavic and Baltic genes

Do your relatives have stories about life in east Prussia?

Unfortunately not. All I know is that my grandmother and her family lived in Königsberg/Kaliningrad and fled via ship none more than a few weeks before the Wilhelm Gustloff was sunk.

>which kind of mutt are you?

According to 23andme I'm 93% Finnish, 6.9% Swedish and 0.1% East Asian

>6.9% Swedish

Attached: 1512262164316.jpg (728x546, 59K)

VERY Finnish post

>0.1 East Asian

HAHA MONGOL CONFIRMED

Attached: 64d1426b.jpg (400x400, 24K)

ANE counting as asian is pretty bullshit tbqh
especially considering they're the original source of blonde hair

>source
gif-related is my source.

Attached: alba.gif (372x304, 1.02M)

It says North West European but I just assume it's Swedish.

Confirmed. I actually have thousands of "cousins" on 23andme that I didn't know about and now we have connected our family tree since our male family changed names randomly every 50 years or so over the last 600 years.

>tfw I only got the beta recessive genes instead of the alpha dominant genes

Attached: 1517494482961.png (470x437, 147K)

I WANT TO PENETRATE IT

I'm El Ogro de Las Visegrad.
Everyone from thats side was slovak but mothers grandparents were carphatian german and hungarian.

This image is a false flag

from fathers side*
what the fuck did I write

Latvian, Polish and Russian

Khan’d?

Uhh

Irish, British, Polish, French, Native, German, unknown.

Sadly got the balding gene from one of them. I got a great beard though.

If by "IT" you mean "her ass" and by "penetrate" you mean "with my tongue" then yes, me too user

>Carpathian German
Never heard of them.
What do you think of the Carpathian ruthenian minority in your country?

Up to my great-great-grandparents, everyone is Moldovan, no idea of earlier sources, but based on the names, possibly some Ukrainian.

I look like a Tatar tho so...spot-on?

No, I met her cunt with my penis

Carphatian Germans=Schwabs
They were invited by hun kings in middle of mid ages. They had some areas where they were a majority (f.e city Käsmark where my ancestors are from) .

Rusyns are chill people. Best minority we have. Nice people to drink with.

both mom and dad come from poor peasant families
dad's side is north-western and mom's north-central (below lapland) so im a mix of purest white genes and some eastern genes (mom has brown hair&eyes)

>Rusyns are chill people. Best minority we have.
Don't they advocate for their autonomy sometimes?

Same here.

Allegedly some Pole, some time in the 16th or 17th century, moved to Finland for some reason and changed his last name into mine. Literally Original Content donut steel last name. After that it's just Sweden+Finland+Russia. Not that I ever confirmed the validity of the family history claim either.

>dominant traits inherently look better
what the fuck are you talking about

Nothing that I would be aware of.
They don't have reasons to complain though.
Areas where they are a majority have names of villages or cities in cyrillic under offical name.
They can do stuff like matura in ukrainian too so they can actually study in their quasi language.

We don't do problems to them and they don't to problems to us.

I have an ancestor from the early 1800s that's a gypsy

All finnish except for grandma from Sicily.

NOI

Russian + Turk

ew gross wtf user, why do you have such a weird fetish?

>he thinks hybrid vigor applies to race
>Then continues on to say we are all one race

Attached: 1517792762992.png (680x680, 416K)

Half English and half Scottish, with the Scottish side having Danish roots dating back to the Viking era. In other words, 100% pure Anglo.

I'm a mutt of Cavan+Meath+Longford+Armagh. If you go back far enough one of my ancestors was a protestant. I'm going to do a 23 and me to see who I should support in the All-Ireland. Wish me luck!

Attached: download.png (254x198, 9K)

Damn so I *am* the only white person on here after all. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with that. I got some pearls on offer as well.

Mother's side is German (from Franconia exclusively), father's side is French/Cajun.

Attached: xl_le56face_version_by_neetsfagging322297-dbvbimb.png.jpg (319x350, 25K)

post Irish mutts from your countries
father and son, 50% and 25%

Attached: pratgay.jpg (2094x751, 366K)

Wait why are they all white?

That looks whiter than Canada.

briton + gaul

All S*rdinian

I'm 100% NORDIC

Transylvanian. My family has stayed in those mountains for god knows how long. now i'm just here in america working on education

Attached: 409.jpg (605x811, 68K)

Nicaraguan, Salvadoran, and some sort of Middle Eastern according to my mum.

El abominacion del norte...