I shappose fair trial is off the table?!

I shappose fair trial is off the table?!

Why aint he ask for trial by combat? He is rich and could have sent a raven to get someone and they could have teleported to Winterfell

No lawyers, no witnesses. What sort of due process is this?

no teleporting for bad guyss

>literally got down on his knees and begged

Bravo

The north does not conform to retarded laws kings landing does. Thought it was made clear, then again you are a redditor so you are brain dead by default. Go back to freefolk faggot

He did get a trial by combat. His champion was himself, Sansa's champion was Quasimodo

>Why aint he ask for trial by combat?
No fighter in the world would challenge Arya Stark - the first swordsman to master both Nen and Bankai

>save winterfell from ramsay
>get rewarded with execution by goblin

Trial by combat is not a northern tradition, just like knighthood.

What if he's not Littlefinger but Arya that got killed all along

What if Arya was wearing mask of Littlefinger and that other girl was wearing mask of Arya?

The masketta girl?

Did it for his own ends. Do not pretend he did not do it to remain close to salsa

Why did he sell Sansa anyway?

kek

Traditions and laws aren't the same things. The North is not an independent nation

F

This looks extremely painful

>"You don't know what hapened. You weren't there. Now what's the next step of your master plan?"

Oh my god

FOR thee

F

ARRRRGGGGHHH SHANSHA HELP MEREEEE ARRRGGGHHHH

>The North is not an independent nation

At this point, it more or less is. It's currently attempting to secede, again, from the Seven Kingdoms. The North has always carried stronger traditions and cultures than the south and even while under a unified king they always operated more or less as their own country. They don't even really recognize knights in the north, one of the most prestigious honors one can get in the south.

It's not hard to see them as an independent nation at this point - they've always acted closely enough to one and they've tried to rebel twice in recent history. keep in mind the north was never conquered by the andals and bent the knee without foreign conquest to aegon. they truly are a land of their own compared to the south.

>selling Sansa
>he literally told her that she doesn't have to marry Ramsay, a member of a house that betrayed her brother
>did it anyway
>OH NO, HOW COULD I HAVE FORSEEN THAT THE MAN WHO BELONGS TO A HOUSE WITH THE SYMBOL OF A FLAYED MAN IS COMPLETELY NUTS
He didn't deserve this.

didn't think ramsey was going to rape her

>tries to kill your brother
>orchestrate neds murder
>help lannisters murder her brother and mother
>kills your aunt
>manipulates your cousin
>sells you to a psychopath
>is now trying to turn you and wolverine into enemies

Littlefinger was too stupid to be kept alive.

>killing of the greatest kinomancer of the show

Guess its a sign of the times

tbf the plot kept him in winterfell for no reason.
not like him at all

Jon bent the knee to Daenerys, there is no "attempting to secede." In his eyes, the King of the North, there are still apart of the seven kingdoms

Bran had a full hd cctv footage in the courtroom
He was guilty af

There was an attempt to secede right before Dany arrived, remember? My main point was even while under the laws of the seven kingdoms they always kind of did things their own way, like Dorne, which also has several differences in laws entirely due to cultural traditions (like females being in the line of succession)

that's kind of happened with everyone this season, they're all just hanging around for no reason until plot kicks in

>Where is Bane? I am Juan of Yu!

aaaaagggghhhh............

just made no sense. besides him trying to get his dick wet by the girl who hates men.
dumb shit D&D

SANSA PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOP

>Females being in the line of succession.
Females aren't barred from inheriting, as you can see with the by the fact that there is a lady on Bear Island and a Queen of the whole seven kingdoms. Olenna also seemed to basically be in charge of Highgarden as well. It seems to be more likely just a male-priority primogeniture. The Vale Knights and their leaders also follow the seven, and Littlefinger presumably does to. Denying him a trial by combat should be seen as a great insult. Even if they don't like the guy it would be a direct insult to their religion and customs

DELET THIS

there were literally 0 fair trials in the whole series. he was dead at the moment he was accused by the most powerful person in winterfell

I never said females are barred from inheriting, they're just treated equal to males in Dorne. It's pointed out in the story quite a bit and just goes to show that laws can vary in the seven kingdoms depending on tradition, in special cases. Dorne being one of them for being unconquered by Aegon, the North being another due to it's size and culture.

I don't really have a horse in this race but I think Littlefinger not asking for a trial by combat is the least of this scene's problems, and I don't think Sansa possibly denying him one would be seen as anything more than an insult.

aagh....

holy shit pod

I wanted to see him defeated at his best not in this absolute brain dead form.

Yeah it was pretty weak. I wanted him to at least debate for a while until maybe he slipped up and couldnt defend himself properly, but this was just a mock trial.

>has on open wound in abdomen and drops into shitwater
>still alive

>be the mastermind who literally started The Game of Thrones™
>get killed because of your retarded plan to needlessly try to turn two sisters against each other
baka

This can't be happening. I am in charge here!

what if littlefinger warged into lyanna mormont?

Neds trial

At least they kept that part of the medieval theme.

It took an invincible assasin and a time traveling hacker to take down CIA.

justice for the last player of the game

>yfw you realize that arya is actually CIA with a mask, killing real arya with a CIA mask because it was arya plotting against sansa this whole time

>In the north, he who delivers the sentence must carry out the punishment

>But not Sansa though because lol

you mean the one where he was offered a plea deal, but at the last minute the judge+jury decided that they will chop his head off instead?

Literally burst out laughing when sansa done the peytr bealish reveal, it was so cheesy

Like why was he trying to play two sisters against each to begin lmao we're talking about the man who was clever enough to start a war between 5 kings like what's he gonna get out of a dead arya hahaha

>I must follow my father's mantra word for word!
kys

t. cuck

No mercy for traitors!

>get accused of murder
>tell the whole courtroom you did it, but it was for a good reason
>genius manipulator

I wish I could find a quality gif of his reaction

He gravitates around what he thinks is the centre (or future centre) of power.

>kinomancer

Nobody said it like this as a reply: the North believes in the old gods, the south believes in the new gods. TbC is part of the new faith.

lol fucking bran
>bro i gave you the dagger.

why would there be a trial? he admitted guilt.

So what the fuck was his plan anyway? he starts shit between the starks and lannisters, then cucks house aryn, then sells sansa out to the boltons for reasons, then tries to use sansa to seceded from the kindgom and rule over and independent north, but shes his puppet all along? It like he has no real idea what the fuck is going on and is just a scheming jew because the plot calls for it.

yah i was honestly expecting his master plan to unfold at some point.

It's over bros

Did the whores in SJW bar cheer when Littlefinger died?

He was the only interesting character after they killed olena and made Varys a retard. Rip in pepperonis sweet prince.

Him selling Sansa to the Boltons was the biggest horseshit out of all of it. His one big flaw was his supposed obsession with Catelyn so why would he give her daughter up to renowed rapist Ramsay Bolton while also crushing so hard on her?

The writing on this show is on fucking par with the Death Note movie.

yep, that was retarded. i don't think even sansa expected him to be this retarded, but he was.

reminder that these people is who the show is written for

didnt he genuinely want to fuck sansa ?
he wanted to turn her against arya so she feels like hes the only one she can trust and everyone else is away which makes it easier for him to get her to fuck him.

Brainlets are so easily pleased

>freys murder robb and the stark host after giving them bread and salt
>an offense to gods and men, even in the north
>arya cuts littlefingers throat after giving him bread and salt (he'd been there for weeks at least)
>no big deal, cut to the next scene
I love how the writing on this show has gotten so lazy that they don't even try to incorporate shit from the source material anymore if it's inconvenient to them.

He's supposed to marry Sansa off to another man in the books as well, but at least that man isn't a psychopathic rapist.

his master plan was to rule the seven kingdoms eventually, so a marriage with the wardeness of the north would make sense.
i guess he wanted to get rid of Jon at some point as well.

He is alive and well

what if the whole "accuser is who should execute" thing wasn't done because arya wanted to kill him because he was on her "list" and sansa let her

Reminder that Benioff's greatest work before GoT was X-Men Origins: Wolverine (the one with the laser beam eyes Deadpool)

Is this show actually worth watching just for CIA? How much for CIA is in it?

"Knights of the Vale you has to protect meh!!"

Did he honestly think they would?

AND DUE PROSHESH, I SHUPPOSE, THATSH OFF THE TAYBLE AS WELL?

>Emotionally distraught and torn over Littlefinger's infatuation with Sansa, Lysa falls into a fit of tears, shoving her to the floor. Littlefinger feigns an apology, embraces her and reassures her that he only ever loved one woman. To Lysa's horror, he utters "your sister", and then shoves Lysa through the Moon Door to her death, as a shell-shocked Sansa looks on.
>Later, with Sansa's help, Littlefinger convinces the lords of the Vale that Lysa committed suicide.

So why did he admit to it for no reason? Only Sansa knew.

if he wasnt so retarded to admit to killing their regent, they might have

He violated the NAP first, though.

>You conspired to murder Jon Arryn
You have no evidence
>You murdered Lysa Arryn
Already had a trial for that, in which you testified she committed suicide. The Vale commander was at the trial.
>That knife was yours
I also said I lost it in a bet to Tyrion Lannister
>You held a knife to Ned's throat
Alright let's all believe the PTSD cripple am I right?

Nobody knows what his plan is, not even him.

>putting the blade back into the thingy even though its full of blood

must really smell bad after a while

King Tommen outlawed trial by combat last season

probably would just smell like rust and be hard to get out

>Posts ultimate cuck
Top kek m8

He's into cuckholdry

O MY RUBBER NEN