Actually going to Japan

>Actually going to Japan.
Alright I'm here now you english teacher shitposters. Where can I find you and shitpost irl?

They're Wankers

Where are you

sorry m8, I went to Korea.

This isn't a Sup Forums-related thread idiot

>Being too much of an autist to hide your power level for even five fucking seconds

the dude sounds like an insufferable cunt who can't do his job tho
also sounds like the principal thought he was a likely pedo

Get off Sup Forums, Richard Spencer.

Jajajajajahahahjahhajahahana.

Kotake-mukaihara, raining flat out and jet lag sucks massive schlong because of an 18 hour flight. What about you?

Mie prefecture, a little too far to go to rub our dicks together sadly

Any stories from you guys traveling in Tojoville?

How about you lad?

I saw a snake

Got here today, can't really give you much other than on the plane over an 82 year old woman was trying to set up a guy that's with me to her grand niece. Showing him pictures of her. Says she wants grandchildren but her son is 53 and unmarried. We're from the north of Ireland and the guy is full on ginger with a beard. Niece was cute af

Really? Cool shit mang. Pros and cons? How about you? Pros and cons?

the snake was brown with brown spots

Sure Ameribro, jet lag is gonna keep me up anyway
Pros
It is a great looking country
There is a certain amount of Americanisation so to speak so most stuff is actually in English or the very least romaji
Futons are quite comfy
Air bnbs are cheap af
The average girl us really cute, all I see in other major cities are mini skirts and low cut tops this time of year. I've seen more long skirts and full shirts and the women acrually take care of themselves
Alot of people speak some level of english
Cons
My irish accent confuses people, I actually have to talk slow or speak like an american ;)
Asked a guy where I can find a toilet, got stink eye and he walked off. Even asked it in Jap language too. For every good person you find there is am equally awful person. Can't blame them because of certain things foreigners did bit another topic.
I can feel eyes on me everywhere. If I look around I make eye contact with everyone, then they look at the floor. Suppose it can be a pro but it kinda gives me an umcomfortable vibe

You're not Helping!
Thanks! I plan to visit there soon and wanted to see what was going on you guys. What's your plans now that you're there?

can you see the elementary school from your hotel?

FUCK YOU. I GO TO USA TEACH JAPANESE.
I EAT SUSHI STILL.
YOU STILL EAT COCK.

Plan?
2 weeks I'm here
1week in tokyo, prob 3-4 days around kyoto, himeji and osaka and back to tokyo for the remainder.
I was in customs after I landed, people wearing ripped jeans, guys so feminine they looked like girls. Little disgusting desu, pls don't be one of those people.
What's the plan yourself? How many you goin over with? Got a hotel or airbnb sorted? How's your moon runes? Are you scared of snakes?

Just got home from work, now I'm trying to find the pack of donuts I bought from the convenience store last night.

Mfw walked past it, sleeping about 5 min from it.

>implying he isn't looking at it right now, with one hand on a binocular and the other on his dick

>tfw for some reason I am now examining the school grounds in 3D on google earth
they have one of those little Mount Fuji things you can climb on the playground, looks comfy

right here m8e

I mean I'm a 6'5 guy so I know I'm gonna get a lot looks. Trust me m8 I won't be one of those guys.
>What's the plan yourself?
Visit for about 2-3 weeks. Tokyo for three days along with Osaka, Kyoto, and last Hiroshima. I'll go back to Tokyo in the last days just like you. I plan to leave in December.
>How many you goin over with?
Just my girl and I.
>Got a hotel or airbnb sorted?
A hotel. My girl doesn't trust the airbnb stuff and Y'know the whole strangers house n such thing. Idk we'll see. >How's your moon runes?
I'm still studying. I know enough to get around I think.
>Are you scared of snakes?
Am I scared of snakes? Fuck no! I love em! I want one or a few.

How do air bnb work? I was all over Ireland for 3 weeks last summer and it was a fucking blast. Except for one insufferable female libshit that I met in Galway.

I'm going to have to timestamp the school, don't I?

Work? What do you? Do you like it? Any annoying people you have to deal with?

google earth /streetview is the best application for poor people who want to travel.Sometimes i literally scroll trough an entire city, from top to bottom.

Go onto airbnb website, book room, get sent directions, go. It's pretty simple. Bad news is they could be renting out multiple rooms to others. I'm not in a bad predicament, our roomates are just 3 Austrians and the owner hasn't even spoken to us yet

work in a company doing translation related stuff. Translation isn't bad but being a salaryman sucks. Coworkers aren't bad but company management is faggots

Seems comfy. How'd you get it? How long have you been there?

Gas Panic bar brah

find a plae with some hoes or robots
dude u know u can fuck a robot in japan right?
whateareyouevedoingonpol faggot

long story, through somebody I knew but I got into the industry itself through a job posting site ages ago. Been here more than 10 years now

Is that even around anymore? Thought it was a big place in the 90's but haven't heard it mentioned in ages

but Roppongi has gotten really bad and I advise anyone to stay out of it because of the Nigerians

>because of the Nigerians

Do the Nigerians speak Japanese?

I ran into them there one night a few years back, some of them could speak it.

their job is to lure gaijin into clubs where they get drugged and robbed, it only happens in Roppongi though since it's one of those things where the police and yakuza have a """gentlemens""" agreement, apparently

To be honest since the old gaijinpot forums shut down a few years ago I haven't been following the gaijin sex party news, it was too bad since those forums were a goldmine of info on how to both get into trouble and stay out of it

Demo?