/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General:

Fire Walk With Me Edition

FWWM is 25 years old today, say something nice to it!

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902181362869964801
youtube.com/watch?v=gAcrXtMltOs
twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952
youtube.com/watch?v=lw-xsQY_4Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head
>Found Pete's car after he died in an explosion, then gathered a bunch of homeless to have a week long soup kitchen in it and then took the fluids and drown Catherine in them
>Jaywalking
>Used strange golden orbs to create dopplegangers of himself and of his close friends to rape and have beastiality with
>Raped and murdered Donna while forcing James to sing "Just You and Me"
>Raped and shaved James
>Raped Harry to the point he's dying of colon cancer
>Raped Little Nicky
>Pissed in Phillip Jeffries' Teapot
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Found a deeply scarred and frightened Leo in the woods and gave him food and water
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs
>Litters constantly
>Tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Never returns his library books
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Executed and raped a FBI agents throughout the world, then drunk dialed Albert to tell him about it
>Send videos of him raping Monica Bellucci to Gordon
>Does not pay his taxes
>Told his shitty long lost son Richard all this while he forced him to perform oral sex on strange black faced homeless men and then told Richard how worthless of a son he is

Okay, so Dougie is Coop who is also Doop, who is also BOB, who is also Leland, not to be confused with Bobby who is best friends with Mike, not to be confused with MIKE who is also Phillip Gerard. Also, there's Diane but she's also Diane but not really Diane.

First for I Am the FBI

CAN'T CLIMB TO HEAVEN ON THE CROSSSSSSSSSS

HOLY SHIT THE SHOW IS ACTUALLY PAYING OFF

IT TOOK 15 BORING EPISODES BUT SHIT IS FINALLY HAPPENING

COOP MEETS WALLY WHEN

The final Dougie scene
twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902181362869964801

So Audrey is the dreamer, right?

Let us give our thanks to David for creating such a beautiful universe. Thank you David.

Imagine being Eddie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sherilyn Fenn, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your bloated body and horrificly aged monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both Edward Louis Severson III and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Eddie and not only sit in that chair while Sherilyn Fenn flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and wrinkly skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, AUDREY DANCES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suberbs in Chicago. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her crumpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she imagined so hard in the previous months. And then the Lynch calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Eddie. You're not going to hang yourself like Chris over this. Just bear it. Hide your face under that stupid hat and bear it.

Who /rewatchingtonight/ here? Maybe we can have some comfy FWWM discussion tonight to commemorate the anniversary

k i n o

Just a reminder that Season 3 without the Arm makes no sense. Mike communicating with Cooper, WTF? Would you belive it? It should be The Arm! I am dissapointed.

is this a promo shot or just one of those candid on-set ones? Kino picture

I want a spin-off of everything Las Vegas related. Bushnell, the Mitchums, the Fuscos, it can all work in one show divided in blocks.

Can we get Frost on this? It could be like Better Call Saul, but good.

I love how Cooper didn't even acknowledge the 25 years and just went straight to work.

At first I thought it was silly but this whole is silly so who cares. Seeing old coop was hype as fuck.

THE BIG QUESTIONS
What happened to Jeffries?
Why was there a delay at Big Ed's gas station (doppelganger theory)?
Who is Judy?
What really happened to Diane?
whats up with sarah palmer?
who was fake-jeffries on the phone in episode 1?
whats up with naido?
whats up with laura?
why does jeffries want bob?
what is up with Audrey?
what is that noise in the great northern?
why was truman looking at pictures of fish in on his laptop alone in the dark?
what is dopplecoop looking for at those coordinates?
hows annie?
literally everything involving that billy storyline
red's drugs and shelly?
what happened to becky and steven?
ashley judd cancer husband.
people at roadhouse table part of audrey's imagination?
richard and linda, 2 birds 1 stone. richard with stone, where was linda?
how many major characters will die?
if dougie is re-manufactured for janee-e, what does real coop end up doing?
what happened with 119 methfu & son?
Where is Chet Desmond?
who is the girl with the frogroach in her mouth?
Who is Donna's father?

calm down Michael

No, fuck David for not having MJA in the sequel. He was the number one mascot of the series.

I'd still fug that crazy bitch.

Lol

The Arm is the real mastermind villain have patience user.

Friendly reminder that Death Grips will play in the final episode instead of Eddie Vender

Press : - ) to pay respects

So all dopplegangers are just tulpas now? Kinda dissappointed that diane was just a puppet

Reminder that Donna Hayward pushed this poor autist to kill himself looking by stealing a diary the he was going to read to her anyway and a that as missing the four pages that she wanted anyway.

Too bad he never topped FWWM. This season has been great though

I literally cried when that scene showed up with twin peaks theme

Am I a bitch for doing this?

He had time to adjust to the future when he was Dougie

This is canon
T. Frost

I don't think pure fanservice has ever been sweeter

IN THIS SEED IS DEATH INDEED

You would still fuck Sarah as well.

Tell me that there are nudes of that redhead

DO YOU HAVE THE FEED & SEED?

youtube.com/watch?v=gAcrXtMltOs
what did she mean by this?

Hello, Michael.

No a lot of people have been saying that, I even got a little emotional and had my mouth hanging open the whole time like a mongoloid

>Hey my patient looks a lot like that guy who stayed at the hotel I used to work at when all that weird stuff was happening. No way I'd forget that face.

>Q: Did you get to keep the suit?
>Kyle: No, I didn't get to keep the suit. That goes back in to the archives, I'm afraid. To be worn at a future date. Maybe. I've no idea. Keep your fingers crossed.

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952

Ha-ha, so funny. I am just a fan like you. A former fan.

This, Little Mike rules!

I bet fanservice is just a Frost thing, i hated "i am fbi" James singing just you and audrey meta- dancing, It was retarded honestly.

>So all dopplegangers are just tulpas now?
Uh, no. Pay more attention to what you watch.
>Kinda dissappointed that diane was just a puppet
We might see the real Diane soon.

She aged incredibly for a black woman

I honestly thought she was an Indian in the original run.

>666

WOW BOB WOW

>everyone kept saying that Hutch and Chantal were Tarantino parodies
>didn't really buy it because Lynch isn't the type of guy to do that
>they're killed off in the most ridiculously violent non-sensical way by a side-character of no importance to the plot

Yeah, how did Lynch get away with this? Is Quentin eternally BTFO?

what a pleb

She became hotter desu

>Me when the Tim Roth scene

Fuck off Michael, go back hbo to make Carnivale season 3 or something

>We might see the real Diane soon.
We've already seen her. Diane is Naido.

Kyle a cute!

Please be true.

fwwm will be on Showtime 2 later today if you want to watch it

I would love that but literally half the cast is fucking dead at this point. No way jacoby, ben or either truman will be around for more than another couple years, as well

That's a good point.

youtube.com/watch?v=lw-xsQY_4Y4

One of these guys revolutionized TV as we know it and the other is popular autist David Keith Lynch.

The thing is, when Albert talked tammy about the first Blue Rose case, he asked her about what does she think about the case , and she said that one of them was a tulpa and Albert agreed. So if they think that way, they must think that Evil coop is just a tulpa right?

Tell me the difference, maybe im missing something

These are pretty bad opinions user.

... But Pete didn't die.

>tax evasion
>crime

Shrug. You don't really need them.

Kyle is still healthy and that's all that matters desu. I wouldn't mind a season in a new town. I guess you can't really call it TP then but whatever.

>"David Lynch has disappeared so far up his own ass that I have no desire to watch another Lynch film until I hear something different"

L Y N C H E D

So we're getting a spinoff called Blue Rose where Cooper leads a new FBI team made up of Tammy and Bobby where they investigate new mysteries and he struggles with living in a modern world?

X-Files style Blue Rose spin off series starring Paul Dano as the young Gordon Cole.

She grew into her nose

WHY DID YOU GO
WHY DID YOU TURN AWAY FROM ME?
WHEN ALL THE WORLD
SEEMED TO SING
WHY
WHY DID YOU GO

WAS IT ME?
WAS IT YOU?
QUESTIONS IN A WORLD OF BLUE

Wow Bob Wow

Who cares about the original cast, the best characters this season are new

Friendly reminder that there was LITERALLY a character in this series named after the lead singer of Death Grips

It's incredible that he got an oscar nom for fucking black face

nah, not enough meat.

Everyone that enters the Lodge has a doppelganger. Tulpas on the other hand are manufactured in some unknown way.

Evil Coop is a doppelganger.
Dougie is a tulpa.

That's a pretty poor photoshop

We must be meant to think that at this point.

It was better than anything from any of quentins recent movies desu.

Philip Gerard
Philip Jeffries

What do you like about those, audreys dance scene's resolution was good at least, but the rest? You just like to say "haha that's just like the original series!!!" and that's It? Whats the point of that

GOAT protagonist

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Then the fbi doesn't know about dopplegangers yet then?

nice hat

>people STILL think she's in a coma

This clearly points to her being in some kind of psychiatric care

I agree they're the weakest part of the new season but I just don't know how you can call it twin peaks without any of them. Meh, id watch it regardless

>Diane receives the text message at 16:32
>Diane looks again at the text message later in the hotel room at 15:52
?

Literally nothing points to jesus christ they even mention earlier in the episode that people can stay in comas for years. Just trust me, ive predicted literally everything correctly about this season down to tiny ass details including that coop would electrocute himself in episode 15

>literally half the cast is fucking dead at this point

And their character arcs have been and will likely be brought to closure during this season.

During that shot you can very clearly hear the electrical interference noise present during lodge/woodsmen scenes, so maybe shes trapped a bit like coop was.

Well, it took 16 episodes to get there but the show is finally getting interesting.

I wonder why Sherilyn Fenn spazzed out on Twitter about Lynch, I mean this storyline for her character is actually kind of intriguing and good, what more was she hoping for?