I know most of you here are supporting Trump ironically, but for those that actually support him...

I know most of you here are supporting Trump ironically, but for those that actually support him, I just want to remind you that a vote for Trump is a vote for

>racism
>fascism
>sexism
>islamophobia
>hate
>Hitler

If Donald Trump wins, this country will be destroyed forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw
fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives
youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0
youtube.com/watch?v=JrK_HVGOnUo
youtube.com/watch?v=a2oxC23YQOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

Ctr shills. Pathetic.

>racism
>fascism
>sexism
>islamophobia
>hate
>Hitler

There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of these.

cuck cuck cuck cuck

Those are all good things???? I'm confused.

Someone is mad that Trump is plundering their plantation!

wtf i love trump now?

>If Donald Trump wins, this country will be destroyed forever.
Yawn

None of those things are bad OP

I didn't really care for Trump until you told me he supports all those things. Now he's got my vote.

Wow, look at how perfectly the "C" in the word "racism" lines up with Trump's face! Really made me think!

OH BOY HE POSTED IT AGAIN

50 shekels have been added to your bank account.

YES !!!!

#WithHer #NiggerAbortionNow #KkkWithHer

ism ism ism ism

>If Donald Trump wins, this country will be destroyed forever.
It's almost as if the same thing had been stated about Obama the past two election cycles and those that supported him accused this type of claim as a conspiracy theory.

It sure is fun going full circle.

Make sure vote for Hillary in November, Mussolini and Hitler would want it !

I love all of those things.

Is this supposed to dissuade me?

yes thats why im voting for hillary

shes going to lock up those disgusting niggers and not be so upfront with it

Thank you for giving me more reasons to vote for Trump.

Ha. no

Sage

Give us the real reasons to dislike Trump, and keep that babby shit away.

>Eminent domain
>Progressive
>Authoritarian
>Increased minimum wage
>Form of universal health care

> White genocide
> White male prejudice
> White hate
> Reverse racism
> left wing intolerance
> Fear Doubt Uncertainty & Paranoia
> Blown out of proportion
> Trump's just this dude y'know
> hot daughters

In your face Mr copy pasta OP. Vote Trump!

>Facism
>Hitler
That's good, since it's better than those jews with their holohoax lie:
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

The man has been in the public eye for over 30 years, and not once has he been called a racist. The left call people racist because it's the easiest way to defame someone's character. Now the words lost all meaning because they apply to every policy they don't like. Next they'll just start calling people pedophiles.

/thread

Since when is being like Hitler a bad thing?

damn guess its decided then
looks like ill be voting for the psychopathic narcissistic lying murdering hag whos slipping into senility, cant climb a set of stairs, stand for longer than 20 minutes at a time and who shits herself on tv and wears a piss bag on her leg with a league of people behind her injecting her with stimulants to keep her from seizing who the last time was in the whitehouse her and her child raping husband stole the fucking furniture and george washingtons silverware
#thefuckdoesitmatteranymore

Evidence mounts: Crooked Hillary Clinton received big donations for special favors

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU

Donald Trump Asks Black Voters "What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?" REACTION From A Black Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw

Hillary Clinton’s State Department Armed Saudi Arabia to the Teeth

fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/

FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives

Hillary’s health: Clinton emails obsessed with sleep, “exotic drugs”

youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0

>sage

Those are good things

anti white racism

youtube.com/watch?v=JrK_HVGOnUo

(OP)
Give me a legitimate reason to support hillary over Trump
>muh he's literally hitler

do shills even try anymore? They've been getting even more lazy lately.

>A vote for fascism

Hmmm well as a fascist I'm ok with this. Consider my record unchanged.

>America is so weak that one shitty president can destroy the country forever

That's easy. Hillary won't get into WW3 because of her loud mouth, unlike Trump.

Kill yourself nigger.

I actually want those things.

You're ilk have pandered and ass kissed so much, for so long, that my children will eventually become foriegners on land I fought to protect.

I stand for no more. I want to watch your trigger warning, safe space, PC culture to catch a bullet, and I'll stand in line to squeeze that trigger too.

Americans can't pay the price for tolerance, if it means detroying their health, education and security.
You should feel shame.

How is Islamophobia bad? Maybe it's too strong and sometimes mixed in with hate, but we should strongly oppose those who take Islam seriously . Sizeable number of 'moderate Muslims ' think we should kill gays and apostates

o so its impossible for good ppl to vote for someone like Trump.... sure lets not talk about how Hillary stole the nomination from Sanders or how Stein is blatantly being ignored... objectivity the fk is that? is that civility? im forgetting reason and logic b.c of ur stupidity. fk it ill vote 4 the grossly incompetent 'wouldnt u like to see a woman as a president' cunt, this way at least i know im not a racist or a phobia fag

You just convinced me to vote Trump. Thanks CTR bro

>MOST of us supporting him ironically
>Blah blah blah Islamaphobia blah blah blah sexism blah TRUMP IS LIEK HITLAR blah blah blah racism blah blah
Most of us support him unironically and you were just throwing buzzwords around to make us scared of being labeled whatever you could think of.Kill yourself.Also 1 post by this ID.

more reasons to vote for him!

>Implying this is a bad thing

>>racism
>>fascism
>>sexism
>>islamophobia
>>hate
>>Hitler

nothing wrong with any of these

I think you misspelled Clinton

Clinton is the candidate for dead niggers and Muslims

kill yourself sjw

youtube.com/watch?v=a2oxC23YQOU

Racism is racism, there aren't multiple types, it just depends on your view as to who you target.

I'm white, so I believe non-whites are inferior. There are blacks who believe blacks are superior to whites. The difference between us is that I am objectively correct, and they are objectively wrong.

but Trump is the one getting support from Putin and commie friends...

TRUMP IS SATAN , w jesus

When did antitheism become Islamophobia.

The American left has a history being anti-Christian... "anti-theist" and pro-secular.

All of a sudden, criticize Islam and you're Islamophobic.

Lefty retards are no more than contrarians and don't understand what you're supposed to be.

I really hope Trump wins so all the lefty faggots jump off bridges in rage and confusion.

Does anyone have source for the font?

I really like it and while we're on the subject i really like racism too.

>childsacrifice
>corruption
>warcrimes
>ominous trail of death behind people in her way
>mentally and physically ill

>racism
Everyone is racist, you are more racist than me.
>fascism
Hillary is far closer to fascism.
>Islamophobia
A word made up by the muslim brotherhood to co-opt the social justice movement to their jihad cause.
>hate
Sounds like something muslims are very familiar with.
>Hitler
Did nothing wrong

>ironically

nice b8, CTR. wait. looks like Sup Forums actually took the b8.

hillary has you afraid of ww3 so you're voting for her? really made me think

ctr doesn't b8. lurk more

what's wrong with being friendly to Putin? I'd rather be friends then enemies...
And hillary is getting support from Soros......hmmmm, I'd rather have Putin.

tfw this exact copypasta with the same pic arrives here every morning. CTR shills gtfo, it's pathetic.

Maybe because they realize that Trump isn't a war-mongering whore and that he is the best option to try and improve relations between the east and west?

Eat shit

>islamophobia
You know, im scared of them for the same reason I am spiders, if you let one near itll eventually bite.

Trump took 130 million from Soros as well.

Ever notice how these thread start at 9 in the morning and only on weekdays?

Where do you guys come up with this stuff???? What left libtard website wrote this???

God, I love this board...I get so many laughs, you guys should be standups!!

Not an argument