Are Germans REALLY going to vote the nazis in again?

Are Germans REALLY going to vote the nazis in again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can i say this without the police knocking at my door? Whatever. I vote for the AFD because immigrants and refugees are destroying the german heritage

It's about the only thing that could sort their mess out at this point.

>nazis

Boy I wish they were the real NSDAP with the real deal personnel of former times.

But they are on a global scale just like a centrist common sense party.

Stilly the further rightest we can get that is not goverment infiltrated and consits 50% out of skinheads.

can the immigrants vote? If yes you are 100% fucked.

No they cant.

Only EU citizens can vote on city level.

But leftist parties are trying to hand out passports to every refugee so they can vote.

no

Might as well.

You dun goofed now Hans

the economy is still too good, they will never win.

>he's actually a nazi
Nazis fucked up your country more than any ruling party in history, and there is no chance they will EVER come back. Yet idiots like you who still hold on to the past, end up getting involved in politics and supporting the most right-wing party, so that the others can point at it and say "look! there are neo-nazis in this party, so it must be the nazi party!" and ruin the party's credibility.

>the bait
>implying you're not an undercover agent working for Mama Merkel
>literally STASI
They really mean it this time, eh?
Obacht! And may god be with you, Krauts!

Nazis didnt break germany, everyone who was against the nazis broke germany.
Nazis made germany great again.

>Let me tell you about your country

Go away shart

Thats liking saying fire fighters wo tried to saved you from a burning building but died in it are responsible for the building burning.

>people like you

You dont know me. You dont know rural Germans. We are just waiting for it. If it should ever happen again they will follow.

I am not a neonazi but a Traditionalist who accepted that the traditionalist idea of life needs protection by the state as long as (((they))) are out there.

If you saw me in real life you would never guess what I think.

thanks bomber harris

go and work for your niggers welfare now

Yes, I'm so glad we bombed the shit out of Germany. Everything is much better in the world now that the evil natzeees are gone.

I hope so

when will merkel commit suicide so Petry can rule over the new reich?

Merkel will never go voluntarily.

>But leftist parties are trying to hand out passports to every refugee so they can vote.

Thats what labour did here with the pakis

They can not do it yet but they will keep trying with a good chance of success.

Fortunately for a long time German passports were only handed out according to the principles of ius sanguinis.

But they are trying to make it a ius solis

Good goy, amerifat

yeah they'll keep hammering away at your principles and trying to pollute your nation. Gotta keep up the fight bro.

Not that it needs to be said but leftists are rats who wont stop until they get their way

>Merkel will never go voluntarily.
Have you tried splashing water on her?

I know. They are like muslims. Thats why they like each other so much.
Both hate white men and Europe.

I am German. I dont get the joke. I am sorry. :(

yep very true

Also the joke is the wicked witch of the west was defeated cause Dorothy threw water on her and she melted. Wizard of Oz

its too late for that, it was too late in 1930. old europe is dead and it wont come back

Ah, I never watched it. I also never watched Lion King.

yeah lion king was shit

Kek, my father is literally this.

He has a good management position but when he gets home he starts working in the garden or polishing his motorbikes or building a new shed (not a cuckshed though).

Movies and Books everybody talk about make me not watch/read them.

How autistic is this?

Yes, better Nazis than liars:
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

>or building a new shed (not a cuckshed though).
BAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

No I'm the same I hate when people are like "OH THIS IS THE GREATEST FILM EVER YOU GOTTA WATCH IT ZOMG *quote* *quote* *quote*" I just wanna sit down in my own time and enjoy it. On top of that I hate when something becomes trendy and we have to endure the memes which arent even memes

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

.. But seriously in my spare time I like to work on my motorbike, tend to my vege garden (got to save those goy bucks) or workout. I rent so no cuckshed building for me.

no, but their little brother will

Come in...

exactly.

Thats why I never laughed at 9gag, and even hiddenlol doesnt turn me on anymore

cool bench. Same seeing 9gag plastered everywhere and seeing the same jokes from Sup Forums spread all over it months after the jokes were funny just didnt do it for me

That perfect lawn gets the Hank Hill seal of approval mate.

Was random pic from google.

Ours is out of stone with wooden cross beams layed into the stone wall, inside bavarian stile with a couple of pic related and other stuff at the walls and liquor barrels of course.

Yep, apperently we are reaching deepler levels of kektiment, I am scared of what kek bottom will look like.

building stuff is a good thing, always try to learn new things and become more independant.

Thats truly aryan.

I am thinking about an export business for micro cucksheds that can be placed inside appartements.

Had Sweden in mind but now it seems it does not need to be an export business anymore necessarily.

>little brother
>tfw when you used to be the big brother

>I am thinking about an export business for micro cucksheds that can be placed inside appartements.
>Had Sweden in mind but now it seems it does not need to be an export business anymore necessarily.
Kek

hopefully