Yeah you know I'm not into zoophilia so I would've pass on you anyways

>Yeah you know I'm not into zoophilia so I would've pass on you anyways

>Your a fucking French whore! I hope your family dies in the next terror attack.
He took it a bit far, dont your think?

that girl in the audience was really cute

>oh god please fuck me
>*jonah gets down and crawls like a baby*
>mmmmph, mmmmph, baby want pusy baby wanna KISS mommy pusy WAAAAAH WAAAAAH GIMME KISSY PUSY MOMMY PWEEEEEZE
>*shits blood loudly spraying out of his pants*
>*starts bashing his skull into the ground repeatedly*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY OH WHY AM I SO DISGUSTING
>WHY OH WHY AM I SUCH A UGLY LOSER
>*jonah puts his hands together as if to pray*
>oh god you have to fuck me, yu just GOTTA fuck me baby WAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAAAH

>now why would you do that?
>come here
>why would you do that?
>it's okay, wait a second..
>what's so funny?
>why would you do that?

>Fuck you, you french surrendering monkeys. Ima leaving this stupid country right now and going back to America, I'm way too good to be here wasting my time with frogs. And btw, you're ugly, BITCH

>I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you

there's literally no drawback to being fat if you're rich. he could fuck off to a cabin and spend the rest of his days playing video games and getting his dick sucked by hookers. it's a complete non issue.

>dont your thonk

>i dont sleep with fat women anyway

>Leo and Brad Pitt huh? So you want a taste of the Hollywood life hmm? Well, you don't deserve that. You deserve shit
>At this point Jonah jumps out of the chair, crawls over to the French girl and tackles her
>They wouldn't want you, my dear. You aren't even good enough to be a 10$ backpage whore. No, you'll be my virgin fart slave
>Jonah's crushing weight is too much for the weather girl, she is no match. He sits his 350 lb, dingle berry infested ass on her face
>"Ya know I tried some of your local cuisine, it didn't really sit right HAHAHA."
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT*
>her screams of broken English are muffled by his layers of fat
>"NOOO STOP, STINKY."
>*BRAAAAAAAAPT*
>"Yes, breath it in my dear, that's the only taste of the Hollywood life you will ever experience!"
>*b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bbbrrrrrraaaa-a-a-aaa-aaa-aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA̯̩͜A̱̹͉͙͈Ạ̞̞͉A̖̯͚͍͙̘A̱͡A̱̟̼̖̥Á̩̜͍̳AAA̗A̝͇̩̪̺̱̹A͖̦͚͔̘͇͢AA̸͙͇͔̭̻A̱̗͇̳̱A̷̜̻͓̘A̦̖ͅA͎̖̳̮͕̜̟̕A̦͕͈̰Ạ̫̟̣̣̥̀AA̡A̱͔A̟̘͇̯͎̣͙Ả̺̼̮̝͕͊́̽A͍̥͈̦͚ͪ̓ͦ̚A̓͆̄̍ͯ̇̀͢Ȃ̩͉̀ͤ̈́̓̂͂A͂͑͗͗͒͐A̫͇̯̭͑̏̆͜Ȃ̫͛ͮǍ̗͕̱̝͖A̶̗͚͎͇̭̼͋͛̾A͓ͭ͐͂Å͔̘̗̤ͬ͋̾́ͫͩ͘A̠͑̊́̆̉̋Àͨ̀̇͟AA̦̩̿̑͗̓Ȁ̠̱͂̍̃̂̀A̷̩̽ͧͬ̑ͫ̒̈A̮̓A̼͙̱̩͋͌ͪ̏ͫ̑Ȃ̱͓͕̣̬ͅA̡̼̳͈̰̱ͩA͎̺̱̼̼̘ͩ̍͆A̦̙ͨȦ̘̻̯̠́ͅA̷̙̮̥͖͚̦ͣ͑̏ͯ̿̓̐̃̓͗̋̒̍͌͜Ą̴̛͉̪͉̗̼̖̮̝̫̳̱̰̣̙̙̋ͮͦ̿̈̂̔̀A̧͍̫̘͓͓̼̬̗̪̻̹̺̮̖̠̫̠̗ͧ̿ͬͭ͛̓̔ͩ̔͌ͬ͊ͭ͜Ȃ̧̛̠̤̖͖̠̳̪͖̺̱̳͕̬̻̥̙͇ͫ̄̔̽̓̕̕A̧̛͈͕̱͔̥͉̟͉͚̹̩̭ͯ̈̆̾͒͊͂́͡͞A̵̜͙̫͓̗̙̺̙̬̝͓̩̭͍ͭ͂̊ͪ͐͆̎ͫ͝ͅA̵̵̛̪̩̙̘̺͖͖͍̰̫͑̍͆̌̍ͯ̌͂́ͬ̒͒̐̀͆̚À̛̜̱̹̏̀͛ͬͯͮͣ̈͞͝͝ͅA͕̮̯͉̐ͣͣͪ͗ͧ͐ͦͪ̎̀

There is no comeback from this, because being fat is inexcusable.

>sorry, sweetheart, did you say something? I was distracted, you see; too busy fantasising about not sliding my circumcised jewish microwang on your yummy boobies. Please, tell me again so I can ignore you one more time.

I honestly couldn't have thought of a clever comeback in his situation. I'd have dropped my spaghetti hard.

This
Only mature response to children

>Who are you again? Nevermind I've already lost interest. Next question.

>Slams both hands on table
>Stands up and leans menacingly over her
>SHUT THE FUCK! UP!!!

>Can I watch?

As much as I hate this pasta, it was his only winning move.

>Don't be a good neighbor to her! I'll send you a love letter! You know what a love letter is? It's a salami from a fucking sub, FUCKER

>"um..okay?"
>half smiles while furrowing his brow
Passive aggressive, but it's all he could have done besides laughing it off like a bitch.

In an American talk show would the audience really expect a "comeback" during a pre-written roasting section like this? This is weird to me, are French shows the only ones that take a break from the interview with little comedy skits from regular writers? It's not supposed to be a debate, you don't interrupt a skit unless you have something really good to enrich it.