Who are they again and how do they manage to influence and entire population?

Who are they again and how do they manage to influence and entire population?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you know they influence entire populations if you don't know who they are?

Kanye west is a talented musician but I guess the kardashians have gained influence because they are on television.

She is really hot. But she also needs to be raped to death OJ Simpson style.

Kanye will do it. Wait til she serves him with divorce papers. Only a matter of time

No hes not. And hes gay

>legitimate question

who?

I feel bad for Armenians.

I can't bring myself to read this shit.>Wait til she serves him with divorce papers.
I don't follow any of this shit, but ever since he actually married this woman I've been waiting for it.

He's gonna get RAAAAAAAAAAAKED

He is a Supercuck.

Why would you want your wife showing her tits and vag to the world every day?

Her fake hips are fucking ridiculous. It's too much. She doesn't look human. It's uncanny valley shit. Why does nobody else find her body gross? I feel like I'm talking crazy pills.

talentless "musicians" who promote degeneracy pushed by the (((mainstream media))) and (((entertainment industry)))

based bong

Kardashians are selfish, kanye west is a rich BBC. It's every stupid gold-diggers dream.
>Such role models.

>Kanye
>Talentless
Fuck off m8
Normie's only hate both of them because it's "cool" to hate them.
They are still buying his album and watching her shoe every fucking day
But then on social media like "lmafo Kim and Kanye are dumb as fuck"
Then talk show hosts like Fallon will make jokes about them non stop and then have them ib the show

And Kanye never made bad music except for yeezus

famous subpar rappers are messiahs for poor disenfranchised niggers

Kanye and Kim aren't influential anymore, that was more of a late 2000s thing. Pop culture changed since then.

Ok, they're still more relevant than Lady Gaga, but really? A non-issue.

Bravo TV has just started on free to air tv here in NZ but, the thing that confuses me, there's no adverts on there (or hardly any). Who is paying for it and how/why?

My mum watches it and I'm embarrassed as fuck. She has honestly, no bait, said:

"The Kardashian girls are very clever".

I'd actually prefer it if she went back to mindlessly watching the shopping channel.

>I'm ashamed as fuck and think less of her now

go the fuck back to Sup Forums where you were programmed to say this shit

says the jew

Kanye reinvented pop music a few times over and has incredible charisma, which is why he can be a tremendously hated ass and still rise to the top.

Kardashian is an incredibly clever brown butt model who has spun a shoddy sex tape into a multi-million dollar family empire spanning fashion, television, music, social media, and more.

They play ball with the Jews, though I think Kanye is a bit of a wild card and is still relatively young. I think we will see bigger things from him in the future. I doubt he's the type to fade quietly off.

Check her ig. She has 81.8 million followers.

>Who are they
talentless celebrities
>how do they manage to influence and entire population
jews

He is a fucking hack, and, she whores herself for the camera, pimped by mommy.

Make no mistake, if you think this faggot has talent then you're fucking deaf.

>armo father dies. r.i.p. robert
>american mom is now entire influence on her
>mom sells her daughters to the jews
>profit

But they are.
They made millions (maybe even billions) from having no appreciable skills

Konman West and Kim Kargashian?
the sheep are always looking for someone to follow. they happen to fit into what the jewish media want to push.
they are in "illuminati" type group.

Are they? Sure it's not the business managers, etc?

shes like 60% plastic and i agree its fucking gross.
inb4 implying i wouldnt
correct i wouldnt.

Kanye will be the one to turn the millenials against the Jews.

Screencap this post.

kanye´s more like an every average joe´s clown and he gets paid to do more stupid shit for people to talk about. there´s no power in what he does he just gets on stage, entertains people and goes home to take a shower before taking his kid to daycare. Nothing special.

Yeezus
MBDTF
808s
CD
PABLO
Grad
LR

What is this gibberish

Gross, I was eating, you cunt

Anybody else sick of this dumb fucking nigger and this half breed? Seriously, someone needs to beat the ever loving shit out of that dumb nigger. Why does it look like he has a whole bunch of nuts in his mouth anyway?

His music is fucking retarded and no one is going to remember it in 20 years, let alone 100 or 1,000.

That's not talent. That's dumb kike bullshit, and you need to shut your face hole, faggot.

Can someone just post the nudes so I can fap and close the thread?

Who was the Kanye of rock?

Anyone on the Beatles.

In the dude's shed:
>A guy: "She looks like that bitch who took pictures with a champagne cup sitting on her arse."
>Everybody was like: "isn't she the same bitch from the show in which they are all spoiled brats but had enough cash to pay a whole reality for themselves?"
>Somebody answered: "Indeed, if you have cash to market your persona, further investors will come over and ask you to promote products on their behalf"
>Another one asked: "But how comes she became notorious (or notable) in first place?"
>Finally, an informed dude appears: "She blew the dick of a then-famous nigga and leaked the clip to the web, pretending it was stolen from her. She literally blew her way to success"
>"Well, she has a nice round fat arse and some good boobs. I might even jerk to her pics next time I browse the Internet"
End of the story.

Meantime, in the girls' room:
>"OMG! Look at how cleverly she pretends to objectify herself, whereas in fact she is destroying the patriarchy from within!"
>"OMG! Do you see that? She poses naked, but she is actually developing a post-modern critique of marketable nakedness."
>"Yeah, I am so proud that she didn't shy off when her ass got fatter. She had the guts to tell the world to accept her as she is"
>"I watched her reality and can tell all the things that happen to her are real. Even if she is wealthy, we have the same issues; I feel that we are very similar at the core"
>"I can fully identify with her autonomous and independent choices. Do you think there are people manipulating her? Quite the opposite. She is decidedly a self-made woman who can manage her own stuff and can lead the way."
>"Indeed, I appreciate how she managed to find her own way despite the fact when you're rich you automatically have secured wealth, job, and a life planned from the start. But she didn't accept what was asked of her and had the courage to become something else"
>"What a strong woman!"
>"What an independent woman!"
>"Dudes drool for her, and she knows it and uses it to push her feminist agenda!"
>"She is one of us!"

Kanye makes some cool tunes and Kim managed to strongarm business her way into the public eye and hold it.

This.

What population would that be? 20 somethings? "Urban youth"? Shitheads that listen to rap?

Those assholes only influence on me is just to remind me the country is going down the fucking drain. Kanye "bitchboi" West - what a punchable face.

they are what the (((media))) is defining as success

>self-absorbed
>stupid
>fake
>multicultural
>attention whores
>sexually 'liberated'

in other words, degenerate

Let me tell you something
That little speech Kanye gave was pure trash.
What's funny how nigger friendly the MTV VMAs have become. It might as well be called the BET awards. Yet you don't hear any white performers get all antsy and remark the VMA as racist.

This double standard is ridiculous. Remember when the VMA used to have groups like Aerosmith, guns and roses, Metallica, beck etc.

What the fuck. I swear, instead of killing nobodies in gay clubs..these mass killers need to be focusing on this ghetto elite that has made American culture the biggest pile of shit on this planet.

Pls

If you mean McCartney now, sure, he lost the plot ages ago, believes his own hype something wicked and Lennon's politics were shit but the fact remains the Beatles had a tremendous impact upon not only popular music but popular culture. Not all positive, sure, but a massive impact nonetheless. Why? Because they were good.

No other musical act has come close many, like Kanye, think in their own minds they have but haven't.

I'd love to see a true musical phenomenon like The Beatles in my lifetime not the shit we have now.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM

jews should be sterilized.

Are there actually hip jobs

I can understand why, by looking at my flag, you might have thought I was high enough to watch that but, I assure you lad, I'm not.

Wait. What's wrong with her left eye? Does she have a lazy eye?

What, it's beautiful. It's not exactly made for MTV, where videos are more important than the music.

> Trust a snake before a Jew, a Jew before a Greek, but never trust an Armenian.