Rhaegar and Daenerys are Aerys childs

Rhaegar and Daenerys are Aerys childs.
Jon is Rhaegar's son.

Jon and Daenerys are the same age.

Can someone explain?

He had Dany when he was an old man, what's not to get?

you have autism

Rhaegar had been married twice before Dany was born.

Not gonna lie lads, I swelled up something nice watching that scene

I am a big fan of the show and books but why is rhaeger in season 1 the same age that dany and jon snow and still the jon snow father??

>rhaeger in season 1
Rhaegar wasn't in season 1

Did he pull out?

Come on, he says he's a fan of the book and show and video games and roleplay and shit, he can't be wrong.

Old men can still shoot functioning sperm user.

Fucking quiz me about the show retard, or the book, any question.

Yeah but why did Rhaegar fake his death, kill his little brother, steal his identity, and not age for like 15 years? And why was everyone just cool with this?

My brother is older than two of my uncles, what's the big deal?

Spot the incest lover redneck.

My younger brother is 11 and his nephew is 10. It can happen.

How is season 8 episode 4?

>Can someone explain?

Rhaegar was an early child, Dany a late one. Though not as late as one might expect. Aerys II died at only 39.

They look alike you dipshit ass hat.

>I'm willing to accept zombies, blood magic, faceless assassins, birthing of a shadow creature who looked like Stephan Dillane, a 10000 year old Ice King, an old man and a crippled kid who can see everything that has happened in the past and present, visions of the future seen through fire, flaming swords and Dragons, but an old man can still have functioning sperm?? That's fucking ridiculous!

Jon is Rheagar's wifes son.

I hope you're just trolling because otherwise you're just a run of the mill idiot.

son what have you been smonking

>Mad King has Rhaegar at 25 or so with his 15-year-old waifu
>Mad King and wife have Daenerys when he's 55 and she's 45
>increased risk of Down's syndrome but it's still only about 2-3%
>Daenerys doesn't have Down's syndrome but unfortunately she's still insane and will burn everything to the fucking ground lol

Why you grt confused about this when Aemon, the blind guy from the black watch is the brother of the grand grandfather of the mad king and is still alive

>I am a big fan of the show and books
What a fucking cuck.
Just fucking kill yourself already.

wait hwat

I thought Maester Aemon died, which is why Sam went to become the new Maester?