Where were you when Hillary went in raw?

Where were you when Hillary went in raw?

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-got-a-clean-bill-of-health-from-a-physician-who-sounds-remarkably-like-donald-trump/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=tw&utm_campaign=20160829Feed-Trump-doctor

>1. Jacob Bornstein, M.D.—whose name appears first in the letterhead—passed away in 2010, five years before this letter was published.

>2. P.C. typically denotes a firm or medical practice (versus a practitioner).

>3. The website listed does not exist.

>4. Usually, doctors’ letters released publicly do not include email addresses, in order to avoid HIPAA violations.

>5. There’s a pretty glaring typo at the start of the letter.

>The manner in which Dr. Bornstein describes Donald Trump’s tests is positively alarming. “Positive” test results might sound good but, as all doctors (and patients!) should know, they indicate that you have the condition you were tested for.

>7. Dr. Bornstein describes Trump’s lab test results as “astonishingly excellent,” which isn’t a real medical description. And while we’re at it: Why would a doctor ever be astonished by good test results?

>8. At least 15 pounds? Scales these days can accurately measure weight loss, but maybe Dr. Bornstein was just eyeballing it.

>9. Similarly, “test scores” aren’t a real thing doctors give. This isn’t math class, it’s medicine.

>10. Dr. Bornstein doesn’t explain what tests he conducted to know that Trump’s “physical strength and stamina are extraordinary,” so we’ll just have to take his word for it.

>11. What a whopper of a closing statement! We feel confident saying Dr. Bornstein has never examined George Washington.

>12. Although Dr. Bornstein is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, he’s nowhere to be found on its Division of Gastroenterology page—which he (incorrectly) calls “Section of Gastroenterology” in his signature

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw
fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives
youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0
forward.com/the-assimilator/327135/donald-trumps-jewish-doctor-has-out-trumped-him/
web.archive.org/web/20160819043851/http://haroldbornstein.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1788–89
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-m
web.archive.org/web/20130602125108/http://haroldbornsteinmd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems she is in damage control after seeing "#Hillaryshealth" and terms related still popping up.

Hmm, in light of the John Miller shit, this makes sense. It does sound like Trump wrote the shit.

His doc looks like a hack anyway.

>born stein

We should have known lol

I think this shit is hilarious, cmon hillary let's see the records

>haroldbornsteinmd.com
>Creation Date: 2016-04-07T00:00:00Z
Hmm

LMAO that domain registration date is after the document was allegedly written. The document references a domain that literally wasn't registered at the time.

>letter written December 2015
>domain the letter references registered in April 2016

Oh geez oh man. The Shillary campaign went full conspiracy theorist.

>if elected, would be the healthiest individual ever elected
>healthiest ever
Sounds like Trumperbole to a capital golden T

trump already called her bluff and she doesn't have the cards, she denied to release all records

Based fucking Donald.

His chess doesn't have physical form in this realm.

Cool. Care to debunk any of the thirteen points?

M8, just look at the first point being made.
>how can his doctor write a medical report when he is dead?
Ridiculous.

drumpf is a hillary plant

They can't. Trump literally made up a doctors name and note.

What's ridiculous about it?

Bornstein's not dead though, he was on NBC news like two days ago.

Some of these things seem way too obvious to have been overlooked. Makes me think they're in there intentionally.

Or maybe Trump wrote the note himself?

>George Washington was elected to presidency
LOL

Kek confirms.
Trump made it up to bring focus on health, and in extension, shillary's conditions.

>force Hillary to put medical shit of Trump on her site
>now everyone is just gonna go, 'okay, but where he fuck are yours?'

what did she mean by this?

Hillary really is tinfoil isn't she.

Evidence mounts: Crooked Hillary Clinton received big donations for special favors

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU

Donald Trump Asks Black Voters "What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?" REACTION From A Black Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw

While Saudi Arabia and Boeing poured cash into the Clinton Foundation, Hillary Clinton's State Department approved enormous sales of Boeing fighter jets to the kingdom.

Hillary Clinton’s State Department Armed Saudi Arabia to the Teeth

fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/

FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives

Hillary’s health: Clinton emails obsessed with sleep, “exotic drugs”

youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0

sage

And nobody noticed months ago when he released it?

How shit is our media at its job?

I can't stop laughing at the idea that a man who has billions of dollars sitting in his fucking golden office writing up a fake doctor's note about how amazing he is. That's so fucking absurd no one can believe it even if it did it.

You would just pay a fucking doctor to make you one or someone else to forge it why the fuck would Trump be the one fucking around in photoshop to make a doctor's note?

But he didn't release it months ago.

He's an idiot. He can't go one day without doing something retarded. I hope Hillary obliterates him.

Do you know how many rich people would exist if idiots could make billions?

If Trump is an idiot what the fuck does that make you?

>hillaryclinton.com

Is this a joke? That's worse than linking buzzfeed.

He inherited most of his wealth. 99% of people could do much better than he can.

Donald Trump is everywhere.

Yes it was released last year

So what they claiming exactly? That a billionaire from New York, an area second only to Israel for doctors per sqm, was unable to find a legit (or otherwise) doctor to give him a clean bill of health and instead wrote the letter himself?

Do these people even review their ideas before they throw them around as truth because this is embarrassing. Regardless what Hillary says, she has no room to talk on anyone being a fraud. If this was the '50s she would have been lynched for treason a long time ago.

t b h
the letter actually looks fine
Hillary actually misrepresented several things like the Jacob Bornstein bit and "positive results" that make sense in context

t. medicine shaman

In construction? I fucking doubt it.

>most
Lel
Most people can do better than shilling on a myamarian quilting exchange, but here you are.

It's fake.I'm sure I could invest in the stock market and have much more money.

I don't have his daddy's wealth.

He inherited a hundred million. Forbes puts his worth at around 4 billion. That is 4000% of 100 million.

>conspiracy theories are okay when I do them

during the crash? You'd have lost it all like Gallagher did when he bought into the market.

>I'm sure I could invest in the stock market and have much more money.

Yeah, youd be another worthless money changing kike. Meanwhile trump created jobs and beautiful buildings

If he has 4 billion, why is he begging for donations?

>1. Jacob Bornstein, M.D.—whose name appears first in the letterhead—passed away in 2010, five years before this letter was published.

That is a lie. He accidentally said his old doctor's, Jacob's father, name ONCE.

forward.com/the-assimilator/327135/donald-trumps-jewish-doctor-has-out-trumped-him/

“I am proud to share this report, written by the highly respected Dr. Jacob Bornstein of Lenox Hill Hospital, stating that I am in excellent health,” Trump wrote, confusing his doctor with his previous physician, Jacob Bornstein, who died in 2010. Jacob was Harold’s father.

This pretty much invalidates the rest of them, since they're all based off a false assumption. The point of the letter wasn't to give a detailed history of Trump's health (even though he's willing to release one if Hillary does); the point was a respected medical professional was willing to put his credibility on the line to vouch for Trump's good health.
>MORE IMPORTANT
I've noticed the Clinton campaign has been using this "no u" tactic a lot instead of actually defending themselves.

Ex:
>Hillary did illegal things? So did Trump.
>#Hillaryshealth? Trump probably has memory loss or something.
>Clinton foundation is corrupt? Well Trump's campaign refunded 5m to his company.
>Medical records? Tax returns.
>etc

Why do you think this is?
Does the Clinton campaign think they can win this out of sheer media presence?

Is so, this is some ministry of love bullshit.

>I'm sure I could invest in the stock market and have much more money.
He made 1m into a multibillion $ net worth. His dad died in the 2000's; most of the money he inherited wasn't even liquid; it was his ownership of Donald's companies.

His net worth is in the billions. His liquid assets (IE: what he could feasibly use to fund his campaign) are, of course, way lower.

checking my own dubs

>to whom my concern

> 2016
> still using drumpf

You don't have anything.
You don't even have a winning candidate.
Seriously, why does Hillary need to pay people to shill for her, whether it be on TV, on Twitter, on Reddit, or here?
Why don't the people who are actually going to vote for her do it?
Why is her support nothing but smoke and mirrors?

Trump is his own publicist, why can't he be his own doctor?

Just did some more research.

It seems like the web address on the letter is incorrect. Here is his real website: haroldbornstein.com. So basically, minus the "md" at the end.

Here's the thing. A whois for haroldbornstein.com shows that it was registered December 16, 2015.

So let me get this straight. The website on the letter was registered April 2016 and the site just redirects to like a dog website. And even the doctor's actual website was registered a week AFTER the note was written.

I'm just going to guess that the guy just didn't have a website at all and put one at the top of his letters to look legit.

If I was the doctor and I was writing a letter for a presidential candidate that would be plastered all over the media, I wouldn't put my main Email or website out there either.

Death threats aren't fun.

It's fucking hilarious. It's like when he did the phone interview as "John Miller" to brag about himself in 3rd person.

web.archive.org/web/20160819043851/http://haroldbornstein.com/

Even his "real" website was completely just a couple of weeks ago. That's from August 19.

ayy

>bornstein

Why is Trump dealing with all these shifty characters?

Anyone care to call up the doc? I'm curious as to who is on the other end when I call 2129886600. I wonder if it will even ring?

I honestly wonder, what does CTR try to accomplish by shilling on Sup Forums out of all places? Wouldn't twitter or reddit be more appropriate targets with a more interested audience for your cause?

Triggering your faggot ass obvs

Oh shit. LOL. Oh boy. He really did it now. Uh, guys. It's over.

That's because the letter was based on his entire medical history. His son put his father's name and his own name at the top because he used his records.

The madman's done it again. He hired his dead physician's hippie son, had him write some bullshit 5-liner which he probably dictated from him car about how awesome his health is, in a controversial, hyperbolic tone fit to get media attention.

Then madman Trump went on touring the US for a whole year, holding the biggest political rallies ever seen (up to three times a day in different states), oozing stamina while never getting much sleep yet still rocking it like the fucking champ he is.

Who could reasonably deny Trump is healthy?Bernie Sanders did half his time and will never physically recover from the strain. Trump just steamrolls his way through.

Now Clinton caught the fucking twitter bait and her team rolls out that controversial physician's note - which by the way was written back when Trump was fighting for GOP candidacy, not the presidency - to make Trump look goofy and phoney. But in reality, Clinton team is merely highlighting how great Trump's health is, and how much the old witch's pales in comparison.

Both candidates should now be examined by the same physician or college of physicians. It will probably come to that, and I'm amazed that's it's not yet a prerequisite for presidential candidates to undergo independent and equal examinations.

Do you think this guy meant to use his father's over-half-decade-old letterhead to write the letter, or he was just so stoned that he mixed them up because he normally spends the day doodling cubes and spirals all over the back of the old letterhead, so it was closest to hand?

top fucking kek

>IT WAS ME!

>IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!

>>Hillary did illegal things? So did Trump.
>>#Hillaryshealth? Trump probably has memory loss or something.
>>Clinton foundation is corrupt? Well Trump's campaign refunded 5m to his company.
>>Medical records? Tax returns.
>>etc
it's called tu quoque, or "you too", in other words, they admit guilt but say someone else is guilty too, what a load of nonsense. that's how kids argue

deliberately not checking your doobs for checking your own doobs, faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1788–89

Yes, that Trump called yesterday for both of his and Hillary's full and detailed medical records to be released. He would have no problem with it, would Hillary?

She'll do it as long as Trump also releases his tax returns.

Good vids ma'man

Irrelevant

While Hillary did start the birther movement in '08, so seems par for the course.

>haroldbornsteinmd.com
WTF is this website? Annoying Teddy as seen on kickstarter?

If Trump doesn't release his tax returns, Hillary shouldn't release a full medical report.

>While Hillary did start the birther movement in '08,
Source

I hope you are aware that she is right.

The medical papers of trump were more of propaganda papers rather then professional medical reports/

That's his son. Not sure why he's using his dad's letterhead though. And why did he refer to a website that now points to "annoyingteddy"?

This is the real donald trump, he is tricking you all:

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

> Said he was a democrat

> Said Hillary clinton is terrific and a great vice president only 3 years ago

> Flip flopped positions on isis

> Said he will keep nukes in the table even when talking with europe

>Said he might nuke isis

>Said he wants the US to be involved in Libya back when decision were needed to be made

> He still thinks vaccines cause autism even though every single study proves otherwise

>Wants to revert the court decision in regards to gay marriage

Btw in case you are too lazy to google sources:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-m

Also pic related for bonus neuron movement.

So she's sick as a dog then. I take it.

If I know Hillary, I know she only ever accuses others of that which is 100% true for herself.

She didn't. A Clinton supporter floated the idea, although I don't think it had anything to do with the birth certificate, just promoting the idea of 'othering' Obama, which her campaign rejected in the same emails that show it being thrown atround.

Other than the credit card thing. This guy is a fucking hero.

He also doesn't believe in condoms.

>enforce God's laws over human laws
>mad when muslims want this

That's because Trump is equally flawed and such accusations have merit.

Why not both release medical records?

. The website listed does not exist.
it did exist

web.archive.org/web/20130602125108/http://haroldbornsteinmd.com/

Why not both release tax returns?

One of them is under audit the other is not.

Guess this also explains then, he simply registered a new URL recently and abandoned the old one. The Hillary camp is grasping at more and more straws, they sound like lunatic conspiracy theorists at this point.

Whoops, meant for

You can still release your tax returns even if you're under audit.

Any lawyer would recommend you not to release your tax returns while under audit because it would impede the audit process. Trump is happy to release his tax returns when they're audited. I'm assuming Trump's lawyers are advicing him not to release his taxes returns before the audit is finished (if they didn't they'd probably lose their bar license and be sued for malpractice).

Meanwhile since both of them should be fine with it, let's have them release their detailed medical records.

you fail, CTR shill

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

SLIDE IT TO THIS BEAT NIGGER

As the Nazis would say, no one questions your lie if you lie big.

>Trump is happy to release his tax returns when they're audited.
And when will that be?

Never mind pay for play, benghazi lies, emails, or the foundation. Lets deflect I mean focus on trumps tax returns.

Whenever the IRS have finished their audit. Tell them to speed it up if you're so concerned.

Now explain to me why Hillary won't released her detailed medical health history?

>reading huffington, dailybeast, or nytimes for politics

>having legitimate source

Pick one

Hillary has released her tax returns. It's Trump's turn to release something.

Hillary's medical records have nothing to do with Trump's tax returns. And he's under audit.

Why can't they both release their medical records? Running for president is no game of "you do this I do that".

Her refusing to release a detailed medical history without apparent reason is concerning.

She will release her medical records if Trump releases his tax returns.

unbelievable how Trump tards can be confronted with shit like this and imagine it's somehow bad news for hillary.