Sup Forums might destroy whites

>be me
>get added on normiebook by some girls I've never met after spending a weekend with some of their friends
>gril who I went out with tells me that I should date one and told her that I was cute. Tells me that another is likely to flirt with me.
>decide to stalk first on Facebook
>trying to figure out what colour her eyes are
>struggling to be attracted to non-blue eyes

I hate you Sup Forums. Out of desire to have children with blue eyes (my children would have a 50 or 75% chance if partner had blue eyes) I'm probably not going to want to date her. I feel that you've pushed unrealistic standards and now I'm unable to settle for anything not blond haired and blue- eyed.

Don't you think that your pushing of a 'masterace' will increase standards of users far above realistic levels and cause birthrates to fall further?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope.

Post more Karen snaggletooth

fuck karen

If you actually look at eye and hair color when choosing your partner, you deserve to die alone

no

no

>be me
No shit, Sherlock. Why do you even feel the need to add this?

What do you count as a masterace?
Voila
I do anyway.

It added more value than your post did.

What's wrong with green eyes?

What's wrong with having black hair of der furher?

>my autism might hurt my dating chances
ftfy
Stop being retarded, and stop blaming your inadequacies on others.

Bro, its all about what eye color the parents have.. Have you heard of reccessive genes. I have blazing green eyes with orange spots, White women with blue eyes have never liked me but the black eyed hispanics and asians love my eyes so I guess i am down. The latinas and asains are much more submissive then white girls and dont cheat on you with niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s

Please stop bullying and tell me what I should do because I'm socially incompetent and need somebody to hold my hand in the dating game to cure my autism so I might eventually one day have children.

Go workout, pussy

I'm a manlet there's no point in gaining bc short and swole looks ridiculous. I have been dieting and moving more and lost 8lbs this month so far. Now 160lbs

So you're basically can't get any white chicks because u fugly

Develop a skill or get rich.

Dress nicely, smell good, get a good haircut, etc.

Damn didn't post a karen

I actually already have all of those boxes ticked. Did I not mention that they added me on normiebook? I'm "cute".

And work on your charisma. Alpha attitude is something you can gain slowly, if you're usually uncomfortable in social situations.

Lean back, have good posture, have your hands in your pockets with your thumbs sticking out, or keep them behind your chair, having your arms crossed is beta and leads to more beta behavior.

Stay in control of the situation and conversation.

Granted I have very low self -esteem which needs working on

Should have put this on desu

Confidence and social skills are usually the result of body language and what signals you send to people around you.

To take the example used earlier, having your arms crossed signals that you are protecting yourself and on alert, while having an open chest (example hands behind you or behind the chair your sitting on) sends a signal that you are not afraid of anyone in the room and subconsciously makes you and people around you more comfortable, relaxed. Which can lead to better conversation, more respect from people around you and better signals that make you more confident in yourself, and more comfortable in general in social situations. Like a domino effect.

An alpha is cool, relaxed, has no fear, feels in control, is friendly, engages other people in conversation, smiles a lot, is confident, funny (or at least not afraid to fuck up the conversation with a bad joke) etc.

I'm only attracted to really pale redheads but I don't blame Sup Forums, I blame redheads for being so hot.

It also helps I don't want kids so I don't get some sort of blue eyes ginger boy.

And also usually does more listening and comments than talks in monologues.

If you do like 50% or more of the talking she will get uninterested quick, ask her questions rather than talk about yourself, it's good to keep a little mystery about you and not seem to desperate.

If you do more than 70% of the talking you're her gay friend.

You can have blue eyes, and sex a girl with blue eyes, and kids still end up with green. Genes are fucking weird bruh.

its very simple

Like biology you learn in middle school & high school

SS ss Ss & sS