Man fills lubricant dispenser with hydrochloric acid at Sydney gay club

A 62-year-old man has been arrested after allegedly switching lubricant with acid at a Sydney gay club.

Police said the unnamed man went into the Aarrows club in the Rydalmere area of the city on Saturday and filled a lubricant dispenser with hydrochloric acid.

No-one was hurt following the incident as the dispensers had been fitted with alarms after previous attempts to tamper with them.

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/lubricant-dispencer-hyrdrochloric-acid-sydney-gay-club-aarows-man-charged-a7214151.html

Why is Australia so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDahZzl3v84
youtube.com/watch?v=W5bgwbhjK10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based old man

>lubricant dispenser

Jesus fucking christ. The degeneracy never ceases to amaze me.

dude sounds like a faggot

>mfw my dad called me and told me about this story and laughed his ass off about it

tfw red pilled dad

>somebody in the gay club put acid in the bottle

gay-on-gay violence, nothing to see here, it's the gays' problem if they want to kill each other

can't corrode the chode

>trying to seriously harm or kill someone
>based

Where is your proof?

This evidence is baseless.

>Mudslime detected

>fags having gay ass sex with strangers in a sodomy fornication club
>someone

nice try

Stay salty faggot. Lucky we don't gas you.

Lube dispenser of peace strikes again

>hurr ppl wanna have sex how degenerate! Unlike them im pure and only jack off to anime and traps on Sup Forums

Wait.... There's actually lubricant dispensers at fag clubs? Fuck. I'm dry heaving my breakfast

Wonder how long it would have taken for them to realize this wasn't the normal burning feeling.

HERO
EROR
RORE
OREH

There's fucking lubricant in gay clubs? WTF?

The Aussies have always been the best trolls and shitposters, long live Australia, you based sexy motherfuckers

That's not very nice but on the other hand gay sex and more so casual gay sex is super disgusting.

There is a fucking dispenser you retarded faggot, not just a vending machine for condoms.

>lubricant dispenser
>in a night club

wtf

>62-year old homosexual attacks other homosexuals
p.s. ftfy

He means in public spaces.. hur durrrr

They are degenerates. Nothing new.

I see what you did there, ya cunt. Fucking kek.

Been to one before with a friend (I'm not gay, but went there to check it out). Anyway, it's pretty common if they saw a hot guy to take a break from dancing, go to the designated wall and squirt out some lube to jerk themselves off a bit with on the sidelines in the booths (usually where you see people taking a break from dancing by having a few drinks).

On Fridays and Saturdays apparently people start fucking on the dancefloor so it's probably good for that too. I went on a Thursday so it wasn't as full.

The assless chaps memes are true btw

what a fucking amateur

>Lubricant dispenser

Based aussies.

>Lubricant dispensers at gay clubs
>They're just like you and me goy, not depraved sexual degenerates like your evil redneck parents would have called them

What would you have used, Ivan?

jesus fucking christ

i was with a bunch of slags and their gay friend once, and they all decided to go to a gay bar, and i had to choose between going to that degenerate cesspool or refusing and looking like a total aspie

thank fuck a few of them splintered off so i could follow, gay bars sound fucking sickening

yes, gay sex clubs are clearly public spaces

Yeah women consider gay clubs to be "safe spaces" because guys won't hit on them

Probably thermobaric rockets.

There's a fuck cream dispenser on the bathroom wall like it's God damn hand sanitizer you faggot.

I don't know if you've ever been to a normal person's club before but we usually have the patience to save the sodomy for home and don't just let the whole night degrade into one massive orgy right there on the floor.

The real question is why is there lubricant dispensers? That is beyond disgusting. The end times are coming.

Not what, whom
youtube.com/watch?v=CDahZzl3v84
Second best weapon after a frustrated mudslime

This man is a national treasure.

>Mfw this thread in reality is a CTR thread painting the "Alt Right" as big bad meanies.

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

It is? Huh. Could've fooled me, faggot.

their reasoning was "lol it'll be funny user, you'll get hit on heaps!"

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5bgwbhjK10

Yeah the alt right is so mean, wondering why there's lube dispensers in a public night club.

>lubricant dispenser in the club

Please God destroy the world ASAP.

>Gay club
>lubricant dispenser

They deserved it for having one.

"IT WAS JUST A PRANK CUNT U CANT HANDLE THE BANTER CUNT"

Fagclubs have lube dispensers? Do they dispense a spall package of lube or is it like a soap dispenser? I know gays are a bunch of exhibitionist, standards devoid, whores... but surely they don't actually go full penetration in the bathroom... do they?

>projecting: the post

he should've went in with a flamethrower instead

>tfw they only want gay chad

I broke up with a girl because she only wanted to go to gay clubs. It was a good call, she turned into the biggest degenerate ever.

Kek

>NEED A DISPENSA HERE
>NEED A DISPENSA HERE
>NEED A DISPENSA HERE
>NEED A SENTRY HERE

>The motive for the attack is unclear.

Seems like his motive was to do damage unto gay people...

fag hags fucking suck. i have a couple of gay "friends", and the fag hags that latch onto them are a million times worse.

hahaha
came as a surprise to me too

There must be trails of shit, corn, semen and used lubricant all over every surface in there.

Think this will do?

How would this guy replace it with acid if it was in separate packets? It is exactly like these where you either press down on the top or bottom and some squirts out.

Imagine all the ass and ball sweat on the place you have to press

>giving into peer pressure
I mean in some occassions it's understandable but
>giving into a peer pressure when it comes to where you actually go
absolutely fucking weakwilled
Just tell them no. Not even my most normie friends ever had an issue with saying no to things they didn't really enjoy.

Damn. That would just hit me..

In future, just go where you want to go.
You're better off avoiding whores with faggot friends.
At the very least, don't pander to the faggotry.

Invite the slags into a strip bar and see what they say.

you misunderstand, medkit, i was trying to get my dick wet with one of those grills who wanted to hit the gay club, i wasn't with friends.

I'd buy that cunt a beer.

Airburst is bigger. Your fugged

AUSTRALIA, NO!

Thermite.

I'm in Perth, user. You missed.

If you man-up and say you're going somewhere else, chances are some slags will follow you if they are at all interested.
You don't even have to give a reason.

Don't explain yourself, do what you want to do.

If not, you are better off without them. They might "try it out" with the faggot friend and pick up aids.
It happens.
"Are you sure you're homo? Let's try"

Note, fag hags have no problem sleeping in the same beds as faggots when drunk. Do you think nothing ever happens?

I'm dead senpai :(

That wasnt the target

lel righto, next time i need advice on pulling some bar skanks home i'll hit you up, yeah?

>That wasnt the target
Even better.

Can't they just use the soap dispenser?

Can LSD be absorbed anally? I may have an idea

Even a degenerate homo will notice the smell of HCL. I would think it would start reacting to the metal dispenser unless it was very weak concentration.

I'm completely pro-LGBT, but that's some next level trolling. Or it would have been, hadn't the gays been so on the ball.

Top marks all around, I suppose.

>Drunk
>Drugged up
You'd be surprised

holy shit, i would pay to see that. actually, try some of the cheap fake LSD that's been getting around aus in the last few years, much higher chance of a bad trip

literally laughed out loud.

Amsterdammer?

Packets/tubes of acid? Fucked if I know Sione, the very idea of a public lube dispenser is very confusing.

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

I hope next will be guillotine in gloryholes

Name the place sausage factory

>The assless chaps memes are true btw

Of course they're assless chaps. Why even bother pointing that out? All chaps are assless. If they weren't assless, they wouldn't be chaps. They would be pants.

kek do it

Which one of you Aussie faggots was that?

KEK.

Laugh, but your first post was so fucking beta I felt compelled to try to help you.

Keep following. In case they think you're an aspie. Pathetic.

Surely a cyanide dispenser would be quicker.

>designated lube dispensers

You are now imagining what the toilet of a homo-club in india looks like.

Inb4 some nerd falls for this.

Think about it, chodes. A night club is a public place, right? Can you fuck in public? No because your fat ass will get thrown in jail. What makes you think this is an exception? PS lesbians go to gay clubs too, and I doubt they want to be a part of a man orgy

The cleanest toilet in the world. Probably the only thing without aids in that club.

Anyone else wondering that there was a fucking alarm like a security system on fucking lube dispensers.

Like this has happened multiple times before

This entire threa just missed that

I don't know man, the only thing I know is that I want to violently fuck Julie

Now that's some scary shit, right? There's so much fagging going on out there that they built a fucking LUBE DISPENSER.