Young Sheldon, could you please pass the salt?

>Young Sheldon, could you please pass the salt?
>Mmmmdon't you mean sodium chloride, mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0kC-MJZrU
youtube.com/watch?v=VSR1bbcxLpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Skeet.

In english, Sheldon

What's his catchphrase again?

Actually table salt contains about 1/3 potassium chloride too in addition to sodium chloride but only a massive autist wouldn't just call salt, salt.

>zimbabwe

How hard will this shit flop?

>sheldon stop playing your nintendo

>excuse me mother, but this isn't a nintendo, it's a commodore amiga 2000 personal computer with the 2 megabyte fast RAM extension
*laugh track*

>ok, well let me know when it can do laundry
*laugh track*

BRITISH COLONIZATION

Ok that was actually funny

And most salt bought from supermarkets contains some iodine too.

Jesus christ who approved this

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0kC-MJZrU

BAZINGARANG

Ok here comes the endless spam of samefag posts

Your joke is not funny, stop spamming it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSR1bbcxLpk

Redditors truly are the perfect audience then

>How hard will this shit flop?
Fairly hard.

WOOAH BLACK BETTY BAMALAM

wubba lubba dub dub

FUCKTRUMPZA

>LOLLAPALOOZA

>Young Sheldon, you don't really believe the holocaust was fake do you? What about the photos and the people who said it happened?
>mmmmmm but mother only a fool would believe the math, its impossible for 46 ovens with an average time of burning a body at 8 hours to kill 4 million jews in 3 years!
>Young Sheldon! Don't say that! you're too smart for your own good..
>TREBLINKA!

It's not supposed to be funny, reddit.

i liked it

BOOMERANG

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRMMMMMMMSSSSCHHHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's pretty much spot on.

>doing work for the writers
>for free

Formerly Jimbo's

SONICS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE

BLACK AND TAN

BOTSWANA

>it's a sheldor discover social media episode

GORBACHEV

>most popular sitcom in the world
>syndication on almost 50+ channels
>popularized nerd and gamer culture
>main cast making as close to $1mil per episode

How do they do it?

the normie equivalent of meme magic

>How do they do it?
They presented "nerds" that only talk about pop culture and child tier "science" that every normie and their mothers know. Literally sit your mother through an episode and she'll have surface knowledge of every "nerd" topic in that episode.
It has a very original main character, like it or not.
The diversity of the cast is played not for laughs at the archetype of indian or token points but as actual culture knowledge. I'm talking about Raj, Howard IS played for laughs, but it is always about his character and never about his religion.
It came also in a time when "nerd is cool" was on the rise.
It's a lot of factors really.

SAY NIGGER

POPOZÃO

BAMALAMB THAT AINT SO LIE

get schwifty

AYCARAMBA!

they poke fun at Howard for being a jew using stereotypes, but it's 'jews eat chinese food on christmas' level shit, not 'jews control world finance'

I'd watch this if it was a series.

Doesn't sheldor have a hot twin sister? Hopefully her coming of age vs sheldor's asexuality will be a constant storyline

>Mother gave me a PlayStation for my birthday
>I wanted a PiiPoo
>"Stupid bitch"

Not on the kid show. Bully big brother

>"Mother, you do know incest has a long, rich history that has displayed a multitude of benefits in the relationship between mother and son, and can also contribute to a substantial increase in the child's productivity in school and even their social life. I am reaching an age where my sexual curiosity is becoming more and more prevalent, wouldn't you rather I practice it safely with you instead of some two bit floozie out in town?"
*que laugh track*

>" Oh Sheldon I don't know, it just doesn't seem Christian to perform sexual acts with one's child..."
>"Actually Mother, there are many documented cases of incest in the bible, such as Lot and his daughters and Cain and his mother."
>" Well, your father has been gone a long time, and I do miss the touch of a man greatly. Maybe we can start slowly and see how it goes from there.
>"Bazinga! I'll be waiting in the bath tub!"
*que laugh track*

Wow, this show got weird fast.

PORRA

Mob-themed spin-off called "Shelly, Don Dada" when ... ?

PERRO CACA

I hadn't watched the show since the first season are her tits really that good?+

Nigeria

PORUNGA

>STOP USING TECHNICAL NAMES FOR ITEMS YOU FUCKING NERD! NOBODY WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE OF THIS! I DIDN'T RAISE AN AUTISTIC LOSER! NOBODY IS IMPRESSED THAT YOU KNOW THE CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THINGS! IN THIS HOUSE WE SAY SALT, NOW SAY IT FUCKING RIGHT BEFORE I GET OUT THE BELT AND SMACK YOU ACROSS THE BACKSIDE UNTIL YOU START BLEEDING!

>Whenever everybody at a table gets quiet, an angel is flying over.

I can't think of a worse idea for a show. How many spinoffs have actually succeeded? Frasier is petty much the only one I can think of.

oro poro!

Fuck, I miss my dad.
KEK
E
K

I watched a few episodes from the first season and didn't mind them actually. Then I saw a few of the later ones where they all have girlfriends, and the quality was just straight shit. The laugh track was used after every fourth word, they all (even the turboautist Sheldon and the r9k incarnate Indian dude) had girlfriends, and it just didn't have the same charm the first season did. The "lol nerds!" shit became just in your face brutal, but it wasn't too overbearing in the eps I watched from season 1.

If you're into sitcoms, give a couple episodes from season 1 a chance. I probably wouldn't recommend anything past them, but I also have only seen the odd episode post-S1, so what the fuck do I know.

Laverne and Shirley
Jeffersons
Countless CSI and NCIS and Law and Orders
I think it's shitty but I think Torchwood was pretty well received
Angel was enjoyable

It's going to be a hit. You can screencap this post and if I am wrong I won't even care because this horrible trash will have been put to bed.

Maybe then my mom will stop recommending the Big Bang Theory to me "because it's about nerds"

>BTFO by his own mother
Christly Jesus, how will this user ever recover?

Boston Legal

>Um, Actually dude that's salt

>That's what I said, Sodium Chloride

>Cold open
>Doctor's office interior
>"Hello Mrs. Cooper. Hello, Sheldon. Please have a seat. You're just in time for your routine vaccination

>doctor finishes vaccine injection
>Sheldon's eyelids flutter and his eyes roll back into his head
>B-b-b-b-bAZINGA

If Sheldong is so smart why didn't he just use his smartness to figure out how to be cool

checkmate atheists

If you're so smart why aren't you playing young sheldon?

jesus christ

I auditioned but they said I wasn't tall enough

Jimmy was such a little cunt.

To add on a few:
Count Duckula
AbFab started off as a single sketch, before becoming full length, same as the Simpsons
Mork and Mindy
The Bionic Woman
Daria
Ashes to Ashes, though I guess you could argue that was just a sequel series
Better Call Saul
Endeavour, though I guess that's more a prequel and Lewis as a sequel

daria

BOLOGNIE FROMBOLIE

underrated

Bow down before your new god. Bazinga!

>Sheldon stop playing that damned Nintendo, it's dinner time
>Mom, this isn't a "Nintendo", it's an Atari 2600, the Nintendo Entertainment System doesn't even have Asteroids
*Audience laughter*
>Yeah well come back to me when it can do something useful, like washing the dishes
*Audience explodes*

TOPANGA

holy shit!
is the acting in the trailer way better than the whole original series?

>tfw you used to say retarded shit like that
>tfw you though jimmy was cool
just let my suffering end

BAZUNGA

If he was such a genius how come he ruined everything every day?

IM PICKLE RICK

because kid's shows have to teach lessons for some reason
can't teach lessons if you don't fuck up

Because his show was just an inferior Dexter's Lab.

WHAM BAM SHANG ALANG AND THE SHALALALALALA THING

Botswana

UMA DELÍCIA

great song

If Dexter was so smart how come he always fucked everything up constantly and couldn't figure out a way to keep his sister out?

Dan "bazinga his thing-a " Schneider.

>it's a "young sheldon inadvertently ruins his life by displaying considerable mental aptitude from a young age, and as a result, his well-meaning but inexperienced parents give him little guidance, leading to a childhood of him playing repetitive, pointless electronic games alone and learning about pointless minutia, eventually leading to him becoming a socially maladjusted teen and then a wayward, despondent adult well on the road to substance dependence and possibly some form of paranoid schizophrenia"
c-can you imagine haha

>young Sheldon
>the lightning makes some of his hair look like grey

BORNEO

The best comedy is rooted in truth.

poor boys anus would be so busted by jews