Sup Forums I need help. My school is full of liberals and I have a debate coming up...

Sup Forums I need help. My school is full of liberals and I have a debate coming up. I need things to say that will make liberals implode, can anyone help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eW3Vo-XvFoI
youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo
youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI
youtube.com/user/PragerUniversity/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw
channel.nationalgeographic.com/underworld-inc/episodes/ghost-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=u0YUysixVd0
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t5ayg3hbhoM
youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw
fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives
youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the debate about?

Race exists and it is not a social construct.

Well thats the thing. Its not one specific subject, thats why im worried. Its basically a mock senate or something (kinda gay i know) but basically we have to throw our arguments of what we think would be best for the country out there. And i need something thatll make liberals implode. Witty stuff, for instance:
"So gender is a social construct, yet some people are born gay?" or something of that nature

Say that the best country would ban usury and allow guns. Watch people's heads explode over that.

I dont even understand that lmao

Well in that case, make the case for a white ethnostate as a prerequisite for a free and functional nation.

Say you must ban Jews from serving in Congress and the Senate. Hitler did it and Germany's economy bloomed because of it.

Also mention they are the only reason why the US supportes Israel and helps them in genociding the palestians.

The classic "let's be supportive of Islam and their anti gay, anti feminism culture."

Ah man i love you guys. Thank you and keep em coming. Ill update afterwards and tell you guys what happens

FACT: FDR was a failure
All other developed nations were out of the great depression before the US.

ask if Men and Women have the same brains, libtards will say yes and that the reason they ask one way or the other is due to society

Claim transsexuals often feel that they are in the wrong body due to their brain "acting" like a male or female

Watch their heads explode, did this to my psychology teacher and she had no response

thats promoting the segregation of whites that black lives matter wants

Hey, if they want to do it willingly then more power to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=eW3Vo-XvFoI

youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo

youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI
for more: youtube.com/user/PragerUniversity/videos

Usury means lending money at interest. Also you are dumb so I don't care now.

of they say something like "the environment in ___ is ___!!" just say: "how?"/"prove it".

Say that guns are feminist best friend, and every one of them should own it, because thanks to them even 5ft black translesbian could fight like equal against 7ft bulky white mysgonist transfatphobe white male?

also, try to not call anyone or anything out, because the responds will be : sexist,fascist bigot etc...

also when it comes to gun laws: just ask them :" are you implying that America is the only gun manufacture in the world? gun laws will just bring the cartel another business to take a part in!"

Oh fuck off i just dont see the correlation between the two. You could, idk, explain it maybe? Instead of being an uppity fuck

So this just proved the real problem is the pregnancies and the fact women are expected to have the leading role in raising children and taking care of the house.

The only laws you need is to compensate business for pregnancies (they keep paying her but get compensated enough to hire a temporary replacement) and the rest is cultural and must be changed from inside the house.

In b4 "having children is her decisions, I'm not gonna pay for it". If you want to incite working women to not have children then don't complain about white genocide.

>school
>liberals
>debate coming up
youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw

Don't bring homosexuality. Focus mostly on muslim immigration, because that is something that is a huge problem. Tell them about how Islam is everything that we stand for and try to gather as many Quaran verses, incidents and so on. If they start comparing them to Christians, tell them that Christians do not cut heads off of gays or non-believers.

This racist and homophobic shit will make you look bad and you will not win. Liberals are literal zombies, however, you can try to educate them on Islam which later on can make them right wing. Also papi Trump benefits from it.

instead of trying to win use the dialectic tho if you are too dumb to know what that is maybe you already lost

and if they come up with: "but then the criminals will not have guns as well", show them these:
channel.nationalgeographic.com/underworld-inc/episodes/ghost-guns/

Is agaisnt what we stand for*

this is only one of many things that create the "wage gap" myth. see the picture in:

Wear a shirt that says "racism" saved my life

Also gun control means more terror acts. If they think that is BS, bring up terror acts in Europe. There needs to be Islam control

There are a two genders!
A woman's most important role is beating children!
Blacks are disproportionately more violent than other races!

Tell everyone there's fluoride in the water. I promise you won't get laughed out of the room/expelled.

Say welfare is a strain on economy, as seen in Illinois and Detroit, and also say democrats blame republicans for democrat failures, as seen in Illinois and Detroit

youtube.com/watch?v=u0YUysixVd0

Say "Islam is a religion of peace" and then plan this video.

Is that suppose to be offensive? Or are you mocking liberal intelligence?

>A woman's most important role is beating children

Implement sharia law

Be very calm, subtlety needs patience. The less pissed off you are the more pissed they will get.

>pic related
Libtards have fucked themselves. Because Muslims don't tolerate fags and fags dont like women.

How do you make pay equal when this shit aint equal?

Tbqh, you're better off playing the cuck card so you can get references from teachers that will allow you to get into a good school and get a non-meme degree that will come from a quality program and get you a job.

Making a bunch of retarded highschool liberals angry isn't worth the damage it might do to your chances at getting into a good school. Just keep your head down until you can get into upper level education where niggers and females don't exist.

Don't worry is just a stormfaggot from some Zionist hate thread.
Usury is loaning at interest which some Jews tend to do to non Jews straight from a verse from Deutoronomy.

>Witty stuff, for instance: "So gender is a social construct, yet some people are born gay?"
>Thinking this trash is witty.

Jesus, just play it safe, dude. All you're gonna do is make an ass of yourself if you try to be some intellectual edgelord. You'll try to say something edgy, blow it, and then get laughed at. Save yourself the misery, just tow the fucking line, maybe some moderate center-right shit, and keep your head down. For your own good.

are you implying that women can't go and have a job in the following categories? it is nothing but their choice

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t5ayg3hbhoM

This is why jews are evil

Im just implying women work diff jobs than men

by choice.

Evidence mounts: Crooked Hillary Clinton received big donations for special favors

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU

Donald Trump Asks Black Voters "What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?" REACTION From A Black Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw

Hillary Clinton’s State Department Armed Saudi Arabia to the Teeth

fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/

FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives

Hillary’s health: Clinton emails obsessed with sleep, “exotic drugs”

youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0

This is the best one

>upper level education where niggers and females don't exist
I wish that were true senpai, but they're be handed spots in universities.

saved to spread.
have a nude pic for your good deeds

You are one cool Jew. I hope to be one of your 2800 slaves one day. Do we get any say in who our master will be?

Irrelevent

If they work different jobs, their pay will, and should be, different.