Merkel BTFO

>President of the Ifo Institute, Clemens Fuest: "There will be no second economic miracle by refugees."

>"The majority of the refugees will receive significantly more benefits than they will pay taxes, even after integration into the labor market. That Germany will benefit economically, is not expected.."
focus.de/finanzen/videos/top-oekonom-rechnet-mit-hohen-kosten-ifo-chef-glaubt-nicht-daran-kein-zweites-wirtschafts-wunder-durch-fluechtlinge_id_5868727.html

but muh economic benefits, muh diversity is strength, muh GDP increase, muh pension contributions

so tax burden on actual Germans will increase to pay for rapefugees and their spawn.

paying more tax = even less money to consider raising kids. less Germans born = more have to be imported. rinse, repeat.

Merkels big idea has consigned Germany to a demographic death spiral.

Other urls found in this thread:

economiccalendar.com/2016/08/24/german-second-quarter-gdp-confirmed-at-0-4/
youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol wasn't this clear from the beginning? Even thinking As if these uneducated camelfuckers are any benefit to our social system makes me MAD as fuck.

yes, low quality inmigration gives low quality salaries, maybe afther the war they need that to rebuild germany but now is a drag to the economy

Merkel was taking the advice of her Jew mentor, and in typical european fashion, she was used and duped into realizing the Jewish long term agenda of wiping out the white race, in Germany at least.

She thought she would revive Germany into a stronger economy, but all she did was sell her nation out to invaders, rape her own innocent people and destroy Germany.

Merkel is a CryptoJew, she doesn't care.

Germans dont care either cause they keep re electing her, its like they enjoy to get abused.

it was quite obvious, and they will reproduce faster than working locals so it will only get worse with time. Not to mention higher crime rates and difficulty integrating into a completely different culture, even for 2nd and 3rd generations. Or putting in danger the rest of europe by not checking the backgrounds of everybody let in. Etc

Another fine example of the mythical german efficiency, congratulations to them

This is what I don't understand.

But frankly the same thing is happening here. Voting seems to have zero effect on getting the right people in office.

Clearly 'other means' are necessary in keeping these rotten people from gaining political office.

>Merkels big idea has consigned Germany to a demographic death spiral.
But that's the plan m8

Democracy just means that the current mainstream opinion will be law.
Most people are idiots, that's why democracy is a big fucking mistake.

Good, germany is the only country who I would like to see get pissed. The citizens will actually handle it.

Both of these

>b b but 0.4% gdp growth for the second quarter of 2016 isnt horrible right its only about half of the first quarters 0.7%
ahHahaAHHAAhHAHAHAhahahaAHAHAhAHahaHaHAA
economiccalendar.com/2016/08/24/german-second-quarter-gdp-confirmed-at-0-4/

the
>muzzies rebuild germany
meme
this just didnt happen, 1959 the employment rate was close to 100% and wealth has grown (for the price of suverinity ofc, witch is way to high)
The first 150 turks arived in 1958. And the oficial imigration document was signed in 1961.
In this document the staying permit was limited to 2 years and the turks were allowed to work and leave.
Well...

Your loyalty to the state is disappointing, kamerad.

I, for one, do not welcome our new Islamic overlords

What state? States are illegal according to Juncker.

That's why you need people not answerable to the law to protect it.

Can't believe the Germans actually fell for this crap.

From me I quess?

Considering what a disgusting traitor she is it's hard to imagine that there are mainstream politicians worse than her, but pretty much all of them who may even have a shot at becoming chancellor are. Btw, Merkel wants to become leader of the CDU again, so she's probably also running for chancellor again.

Britbong speaking with Germans about Merkel/Immigration:
>All these Germans holding back what they really want to say
>muslim men either don't speak the language of their host nation or 'claim' to be unable to speak it
>Muslim women refuse to speak; scatter, with one saying her husband will kill her
>German streets looking like an Arab nation but with European architecture
youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk
This makes me sad for you.

>Merkel wants to become leader of the CDU again, so she's probably also running for chancellor again.

media reported that she intended to run again, CSU's decision on whether to support her is being spun out to Spring 2017.

Expect various kind of atrocities and various levels of tyranny to keep them away from responsibility.

It can get a lot more worse if not stopped.

I wonder if this will have any effect on native tax payers

Like, I don't mind paying tax as long as it's going to people like me, if I have to pay tax to sustain Abdul and his 19 kids then I'm going to start avoiding tax more

tfw non german speaking neets on a mongolian basket weaving board could see this coming and she could not lol

>Can't believe the Germans actually fell for this crap.

some don't, most do, or at least they recycle the talking points and high hopes of Merkel and her antifa helpers from 2015.

Now the talking points will move on to 'well they are here now we own all their problems' or 'how could we have known they were shit tier? totally unexpected'. The people who shouted 'refugees welcome' will forget that none of these people need to be in Germany in the first place.

so you saying one of our economic rivals cucked themselves? haha i hope this becomes a reminder what diversity does to other nations

i hope sweden goes under next

So now they need to import even more to pay for their boomers and wogs!

Exactly. Everyone who uses the post-war reconstruction argument needs to be executed.

I don't think she will run if Trump gets elected to be frank.

>german intelligence

Shouldn't be a surprise to anybody who isn't brain-dead.

lmao this sounds so unprofessional

>when the refugees go home

Kek

Yea just like when the slaves in America went home after they were freed and didn't stick around to use white guilt to suck up resources and damage the economy

Right beause now she has no opposition, she can forcefully press through her policy and roll over eastern states calling them just undeveloped as the reason to why they do not understand the wonders of Muslim importation.

Trump would be a huge voice for the opposition and for the little man

It's too late, the damage is done.

Only solution - MORE DAMAGE.

Labor camps would solve that problem. Just make all rapefugees work in a camp for two years. Make them take night classes to learn german. After two years if they are fluent in german and have a good record tell them they can apply for civilian jobs. Not only would they stop coming but the ones there now would go home rather have to work for two years.

>some don't, most do
That's the interesting question. How many of these gullible idiots are there in Germany.

>Now the talking points will move on to 'well they are here now we own all their problems' or 'how could we have known they were shit tier? totally unexpected'.
It's already starting. I read in a small local newspaper (Käseblatt) in an interview with some psychologist-type guy where he said "People from North Africa have a higher violence potential" or something along those lines. But directly after that he stated that now that these people are here we have to deal with them.
Your second line is not yet here. They still try to defend that it's just a bunch of poor, poor sandniggers which need our help and are in no shape or form violent.

do you really want to go through it all again?

>Shouldn't be a surprise to anybody who isn't brain-dead
it is a surprise to the of 85% German population