So guys I went to Auschwitz recently. How can some of you even deny the whole thing...

So guys I went to Auschwitz recently. How can some of you even deny the whole thing? This is just stupid and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh3uqAasdKU
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
streamable.com/ox4o
youtube.com/watch?v=2LO_xSQOCzw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/angrif15.htm
prorev.com/wannsee.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjalmar_Schacht
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure none of us deny the existance of Auschwitz

Only that according to some historians, it was a PoW camp, not an extermination camp.

According to every non kike it was.
Ok shill

Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel

You mean the Jewish amusement park?

I once had a conversation with someone in a bar that was talking about how they had been travelling, they said that they went to Auschwitz and said that they cried while they were there because it was so awful.

I'm not sure what reaction he was expecting, but me and my friend just looked at eachother and didn't say anything, because we knew it was bullshit, what did he want? Sympathy? He didn't seem jewish.

I changed the subject to beer.

Why? Did they gas you?

only retarded newfag LARPers and stormshills deny the holocaust.

When i was in Auschwitz on school trip, all i thought was
>meh, so inefficient
>I could do it better

Reminder that there are literally no actual historians who are deniers

>defending a lie to enslave the west to israel
>defending a lie to defend israel's existence and racism/xenophobia/blatant subversion of west

Can you post photos of the gas chambers plz kthnxbai

>reminder that popular vote dictates reality and the earth was flat until consensus changed

>doubling down on you bullshit youtube conspiracy theory because you dont have an argument

>crying crocodile tears about "racism" when you hate jews

scatterbrained denier in action here. You jumped to talking about fucking Israel.

>reminder that career academics rarely step outside the norm when it risks their research grants

The biggest shame isn't that it may or may not have happened.

The biggest shame is that it was carried out in such a pathetically inefficient manner and that it failed.

>"what do experts in history know? If you identify as a historian then thats enough!"

tumblr tier retardation.

literally EVERY denier meme is proven bullshit here

imgur.com/a/725A7

Your fedora is showing

> Their disgusting Jew-hatred already surfaces when they insinuate it's because Jews run Hollywood and therefore have the power and money, and as "a neurotic people" have found an infinite cash cow to milk guilt tripped goyim for having allowed the Germans to put their ancestors to hard manual labor in camps for the first time since centuries.

OPINION DISCARDED

>experts in being told what happened

not an argument

OK, so a bunch of Jews died, so what? It was a war, people die. Why is it that its always about "muh Holocaust" that people talk about, nobody ever discusses or brings forward the civilian deaths, or other minorities that were supposedly intentionally killed. Every single time its muh Holocaust. Could it be because the Jews profit financially over playing the victim? Its been 70 years , who gives a shit anymore at this point? Most of the peolpe alive back then are dead now. Don't you think its time to move on?

epic estonian bro :D

kek

>In a 2001 interview, Evans described to the Canadian columnist Robert Fulford his impression of Irving after being cross-examined by him as: "He [Irving] was a bit like a dim student who didn't listen. If he didn't get the answer he wanted, he just repeated the question."[32] His findings and his account of the trial were published in his 2001 book Lying About Hitler: History, Holocaust, And The David Irving Trial, which was published as Telling Lies About Hitler in the United States in 2002. The High Court rejected Irving’s libel suit and awarded costs to the defense

lol describes deniers to a letter. Maybe if you guys actually studied history instead of LARPing, you wouldnt believe what amounts to the creationism of history.

We don't deny that Jews were put into concentration camps, or that many died of disease, malnutrition, and exposure, or even that in the latter years of the war many may were deliberately executed.

... but things have become grossly exaggerated over the years, the non-Jewish victims of the Holocaust have been all but forgotten, and questioning any of the smallest details of the official narrative gets you fired, jailed, or worse in some countries.

That's not okay.

Jews do run Hollywood. Hollywood does make an inordinate number of movies about Nazis and WW2. Israel does exploit the Holocaust for political gain.

It probably happened on a small scale, but if genocide was the aim, there would be no need to build extermination camps. They could just be shot on site. No infrastructure, food, security guards, etc would be necessary.

At a time when Hitler was losing the war in the east and resources were scarce, there's no reason it would be done this way.

Then, of course, there is the issue of the crematoriums...

Maybe, i don't know.
Also, my grandfather survived Gusen. He said that people who were transported there form Auschwitz died in like few days, it was that worse.

>Also, my grandfather survived Gusen. He said that people who were transported there form Auschwitz died in like few days, it was that worse.

Why didn't your Grandfather die in like few days?

>It probably happened on a small scale, but if genocide was the aim, there would be no need to build extermination camps

lol says who? You cant just make shit up on the fly and expect to be treated seriously. This all boils down to you guys hate jews, so you dont want to admit they were the victims of anything.

Like what do you expect to happen when you say shit like this? Everyones going to say "Hitler killing 6 million jews is horrible. Wait, what? He only killed 4 million people? Oh wow thats totally fine! I love hitler now!"

>At a time when Hitler was losing the war in the east and resources were scarce, there's no reason it would be done this way.

muh bombed supply lines is the laziest bullshit excuse from deniers. Literally no proof, no one on trial for war crimes said this as an excuse either

Yeah, you do know that WW2 was almost 80 years ago right?

You do know that you can build a fence and add things after it's all said and done.

The Jews have installed all that bullshit to make fags like you believe in their lies.

>actually believing that jewish people built all the concentration camps in the post war years

HAHAHAHAH!

Do you denier stormshills even try?

You do realize they took pictures and videos of the camps during the war after they liberated them, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh3uqAasdKU

Remember the 6 trillion bars of soap, goyim! You don't want to be called an anti-semite right?

Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel
Gas the kikes.
> Gas the kikes
Nuke Israel
> Nuke Israel

Funny, I was there as well a week ago, and it is incredible hard to believe. Too bad the "evidence section" of the museum was closed but I dont think a pile of glasses would convince me.

Those human trash should be removed from Sup Forums.
It doesn't matter how much these guys hate the kikes, but the holocaust happened.
It's the same thing with the moon hoax theorists, they just concentrate on a single shit detail and then they claim that everything that disprove their ridiculous theory is fabricated/jewish apologism.

You do realize the Nuremberg trials were as one sided as they sound right, it was basically McCarthyism and plea deals until the sun went down. Not to mention I realize Hitler did not like the Jews but if history is to be believed he also did not like Catholics, gays, and the disabled all of which were said to be explicitly targeted in his final solution. So my final question is why out of the total loss of human life, (looking at the USSR here), are the Jews the most important?

its funny how deniers NEVER have an actual argument, and always resort to childish edgy memes

heres Himmler talking about the holocaust though

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

You don't understand history then.

When I say Holocaust, I am referring to the bullshit story that Hitler had "extermination" camps with gas chambers.

That isn't real.

What was real were the "relocation camps".

Those were real.

You see, Hitler wanted to DEPORT all the Jews, not kill them.

Auschwitz was a very classy detention center, aka relocation center.

It had a swimming pool, a theater, and the Jews had medicine and food.

What happened was that during WW2 the Allied planes would destroy the railroad tracks leading to the relocation centers.

The food and medical supplies couldn't arrive to the Jews inside the camp.

Many, many officials would write letters saying they needed more food and supplies, the people were dying inside.

That's why the Jews were skinny.

Because the Allies were destroying the railroad tracks to the centers.

You are just too brainwashed to research the truth.

Well, i don't know, he was smart. Street smart or however you call it in english.
He said that during entire stay there, he had to pretend to work, because actually working was killing you. Of course begin caught means death, so it was a gamble. People too afraid to try to fuck over germans overworked themselves in few weeks, months usually.

Or he was capo, i don't know and don't blame him. Fuck i know.

>pic
Fake as fuck. Poland is on the right side of the map, so the ground and sky should be switched in that picture.

Because your american kikes are fucking rats and they really like to exploit people's tragedy.

>Oy vey let's talk about our 6 gorillion, the 5 million goyim are worthless.

>but if history is to be believed he also did not like Catholics, gays, and the disabled all of which were said to be explicitly targeted in his final solution.

which he did. Look up what Action T4 was. 70,000 disabled people were murdered by the Nazi government.

>are the Jews the most important?

I never said anything close to this and you know it.

>that pic

I dont get why you deniers always post it as if it makes some point. I garuntee you, the person you posted this, have never actually sat down and read the articles yourself. You just see 6 million highlighted a bunch of times and think you have a point

It is said that Auschwitz was on a different planet.

Sup Forums is on a different planet too, in it's own way.

Auschwitz I was a Polish cavalry base and Auschwitz II Birkenau was a Polish infantry base converted into a POW and labor camp during the war.

Even the curators and historians freely admit that the 'gas chambers' and 'crematorium' are actually "recreations" built by the USSR after the war and claim the originals were blown up.

They probably had 1 actual crematorium which is normal for any WWII POW camp that size, even an Allied camp.

>denier stormshill who thinks the camps were built in the post war years to frame jews

>"You don't understand history then."

youre adorable

>muh bombed supply lines

again, this is bullshit stormfags recently made up to shill for their LARPing clubs. Literally no historical proof for this.

Especially when you consider the mass starvation in the warsaw ghettos, the hunger plans, and the Green Folder.

>You are just too brainwashed to research the truth.

No. Im actually smart and studied this. you are some dumb conspiracy theory faggot who believes everything he read on some literally who blog once. Read real history

Not an argument

>Real history.

user, you are reading Jewish revisionist history.

The same history you got brainwashed to believe in your government controlled school, aka the "Indoctrination Center".

Remember:

History is written by the victors.

Why do you think Hitler was against Jews?

Have you ever asked yourself that?

Have you?

Why do you think Sup Forums hates the Jews?

For the same reason Hitler did: They are in control of everything from the Press, to the Government, to the Central Bank aka the Federal Reserve.

Look at the Bilderberg Group. Look at all the companies they control.

The Jews brainwash people like you into believing that Communism is right, that you should never question your government (even though the government is corrupt), and that Germany was evil.

All lies.

Hitler was right:

streamable.com/ox4o

They lied about him, to make sure that NOBODY would ever question the Jew's power and control ever again.

I think your grandfather should be trialed for assissting in the holocaust for not telling the other prisoners his tricks.

Dosent even sound like him lmao stupid kikes.

What made you think it was bullshit?

You can't win against conspiretards
And I don't even like jews

Yeah, sure that would work. Most people was too afraid of beating to try something like this. Before they understood whats going on it was too late. Also, if just one fag would drop spaghetti... Well, i think even you could imagine that.

>user, you are reading Jewish revisionist history.

No, I've been reading actualy history, since I was a kid to.

I didnt start reading a few neo-nazi blogs about revisionist history. Theres literally no proof of allied bombings being the reason all those people starved in the camps.

You hate jews so believe this stupid bullshit because you dont want to feel sorry for them. Thats fine I guess, dont feel any sympathy for holocaust victims if you want, but its retarded and makes you a laughing stock to deny it happened. Even the KKK doesnt deny that slavery happened to black people lol

youtube.com/watch?v=2LO_xSQOCzw

The way he told the story with zero conviction, totally nihilist self serving attitude, as if going to Auschwitz and crying earned him a medal.

Ok, then Mr. Expert on WW2.

Why did Hitler hate the Jews so much?

>Why did Hitler hate the Jews so much?
Easy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution

You stupid stormfag, why don't you cheer for the killing of 6 million kikes?

>"Le Hitler did nothing wrong"
>Holocaust never happened

Every middle school history class teaches kids about the non-Jewish victims.

shit, wrong revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

So when was the last Hollywood Holocaust movie? Shindler's List?

Seems like the jews deserved it.

So were all the jews in banking, media and communism? Were there jews who just made bread or worked at a factory?

This isnt even on topic. We are talking about the holocaust and now you are asking me WHY hitler hated the jews? In some desperate attempt to justify the holocaust after you already tried to say it never happened?

That doesn't mean it wasn't true. He probably die cry like a faggot, but as he was crying, he was probably thinking, "I'm so noble and compassionate holy shit dude."

Does it matter? Why should non-x be allowed inside x?

I'm just asking for your version of why Hitler hated the Jews.

My great grandfather was a Butcher in Sttutgart, there were many Jews working regular jobs.

Most of them were in control of Germany, yes.

Most of the bankers, press, government were controlled by Globalist Elite Bankers who are Jewish.

Dr. Joseph Goebbles talked about it, but nobody wants to show his writings:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/angrif15.htm

After WW1 Germany had to pay a lot of money
They couldnt pay money
They had to loan from american bankers
American bankers were Jewish
Wiemar Germany does great
Great Depression happens
Jew Bankers want money back
Wiemar Germany collapses
Hitler blames collapse on Jews

And Im asking you why you keep moving the goalpost.

So are you finally admitting the holocaust DID happen, but it was justified?

>german people hate jews for good reason
>they throw them in camps during the war
>food is sparse, German people would be outraged if those scums were fed well so they're not
>Jews starve and succumb to disease, they receive no help because it's war times and Germans need it more
>need to deal with the corpses somehow
>burn them

We all can agree that this is probably what happened, looking at it from a neutral point of view?
I mean, we can all agree that gas chambers weren't required in the slightest and that the gas chamber theory makes absolutely no sense?

Jews weren't killed by action, they were killed by inaction because nobody had any desire to keep them alive whatsoever and they were essentially imprisoned. I feel like it's an important difference.

>inb4 some angry cuck says I'm slightening the holocaust
personally I'd rather get gassed than starve in a ghetto with my family and friends but ok, believe that

To the Holocaust deniers: where did all the Jews from Poland, Hungary or Czech Republic went? On Mars?

You should have gassed yourself.

>We all can agree that this is probably what happened, looking at it from a neutral point of view?

no because this is just the stormfag bullshit revisionist history

for as much as you stormfags bitch about jews, you sure do act like them by being sleazy dog whistle fucks like this

To the holocaust supporters: why were there survivors in the camps?

We've been over this, user.

Deportation of Jews is different than extermination.

Yes, they were being deported out of Germany.

But not exterminated.

Ironically, what the Jews don't want anyone to know is that before Hitler took power, Germany was in ruin.

There was a Great Depression, the Inflation was so high that children would play with stacks of worthless fiat currency.

People were poor.

After Hitler took power, and kicked out all the Globalist Jews that controlled the Press, Government, and the Banks, Germany became the World's top super-power in just 5 years.

Unemployment dropped drastically.

The German people loved Hitler, he turned their economy around.

The Autobahn, which still stands today in Germany, was built under Hitler's reign.

The Globalist bankers, who did not want anyone to know that you could be prosperous WITHOUT being in debt to them, wanted to go to war against Germany in order to stop the realization that we don't need to be in debt to International bankers.

So they declared war against Germany.

Germany was too dangerous for their plan of enslavement of the world via Central Banks and Debt.

Nobody denies Nazi Germans Killing Jews. They deny the figure of 6 million.

Please tell me how this is stormfag revisionist. Does it excuse anything? Does it slight anything? Does it portray the nazis in a favorable light?

I just don't buy into the retarded theories that the nazis were remorseless machine men who killed jews like bugs over many years. It's just not realistic.

>Yes, they were being deported out of Germany.
>But not exterminated.

The Wannsee conference clearly states they are going to stop deportation in favor of rounding up all European jews and putting them in ghettos and camps.

here

prorev.com/wannsee.htm

Once again, you are shilling bullshit neo-nazi revisionist history because you never bothered actually studying this. Im willing to bet that all of your "knowledge" about WW2 comes from the youtube videos "the Greatest Story Never Told" lol

>Yes, they were being deported out of Germany.
Deported where exactly? to the Moon?
>After Hitler took power, and kicked out all the Globalist Jews that controlled the Press, Government, and the Banks, Germany became the World's top super-power in just 5 years.
Real wages went down 25% when Hitler took control.
>Unemployment dropped drastically.
Because women were taken out of the workforce.
>The German people loved Hitler, he turned their economy around.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjalmar_Schacht

I have come to the realization after seen this type of threads many times, no matter how hard the evidence you showed them they will always treat you like a shill, JIDF, whatever. They always have a prepared answer, either it was forged, they tortured them, the witness are not reliable, it was only thyphus, the Allies also commited crimes, the censorship, etc..
Just be glad they are confined to the fringe elements of society and no matter how much they spam the same jpgs or youtube videos they will always be seen as the joke they are.

>Please tell me how this is stormfag revisionist.

it promotes the neo-nazi revisonist narrative that all the deaths were simply a "mistake" and that the concentration camps in Germany were no different that the camps holding japanese people on the west coast of the US at the time, and that supply shortages are the main reason for all the deaths.

>I just don't buy into the retarded theories that the nazis were remorseless machine men who killed jews like bugs over many years. It's just not realistic.

You see? You are going with this very obvious dog whistle "nazis dindu nuffin" shit

If the Einsatzgrouppen slaughtered 1 million eastern european jews, if Jews were intentionally starved in the warsaw ghettos by the nazi government, if the nazis had "the green folder" that estimated taking soviet food supplies would result in 10 million russians starving to death, if the Barbarossa Decree said no one in the German military will face any puishment for going after russian civilians, if the nazis had action T4 and 14f13, which was all about inspecting the camp inmates, and killing them off if they were too sick to work, and the millions of witness testimonies, including some actual nazis themselves, then yeah, its perfectly reasonable to say that they were remorseless.

Stop being such a slimy kike. Its obvious you are a stormshill

>I am smart and studied this
>Shilling on Sup Forums

How do you explain david coles findings?

>literally EVERY denier meme is proven bullshit here
>
>imgur.com/a/725A7

It states that some of the buildings were destroyed and what was eventually controlled by the USSR was reconstructed. It would be in Stalin's interest to do something like this for morale and as a possible CB/reason to occupy new territory. There has to be more solid evidence. Do you have something more credible?

Do you know why it's so important that the Holocaust is not proven to be false?

Because if the holocaust is proven to be false, then people would wake up to the con game of the Jews today.

If the holocaust never happened, if there were no extermination of Jews, instead a deportation force (kind of like what Trump wants to do today) then their whole story falls apart.

People would realize that today the Jews control the USA just like they did in Germany, and in other countries around the world.

Don't think they are doing this just because of the "6 Trillion".

The Bankers had a vested interest in lying about Germany, destroying their reputation, and trying to deceive the people.

This is a very good question actually.

While I was going to Poland I read Primo Levi's story. Very detailed and interesting, pleasant to read, even if you consider this like a pure fiction and not a true story.

In fact they killed everyone except the sick and disabled people. The Nazis fled the Commies and made the Jews walk during miles and miles to make them die slowly but surely. Those who were barely able to move have been left in the camp where they had to survive during one week. A lot of them died especially from contagious diseases. Somd survived though, like Primo.

Stop trying to move the goalpost with your retarded ramblings of a jewish conspiracy every time I prove one of your stupid points wrong.

The Wannsee conference clearly states they are going to stop deportation in favor of rounding up all European jews and putting them in ghettos and camps.

here

prorev.com/wannsee.htm

Stop trying to avoid this

Just because you wish the Holocaust never happened doesn't mean it didn't.

Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan, Inglorious bastards, Fury, The Pianist, Boy in Striped Pajamas, Defiance, and many many more.

>Saving Private Ryan
>Fury

didnt have anything about the holocaust

How is Saving Private Ryan a Holocaust movie?

All of them reference it in some way (Jews/Holocaust). It counts and would support the meme about WW2 and Jews and Hollywood.

>All of them reference it in some way (Jews/Holocaust).

no they dont.

Judea declares war on Germany
>Better lock up all these jews then.
>Holocaust

Japan declares war on USA
>Better lock up all these japanese then.
>Normal and not illegal to question.

difference is we didnt murder millions of japanese-americans

>Japan
Real country that just bombed Pearl Harbour
>Judea
A meme