Ok Sup Forums let's have a little fun game

Ok Sup Forums let's have a little fun game.
Each user will write his own toxicity.

I'll start:
Becoming super insecure

:(

why are you expecting a fun and constructive thread on Sup Forums? Post a pepe next time

Mine is being to passive

Mine is being selfish and defensive

Fuck everyone in sight. No consent required. Suck Rick's dick. Suck Morty too, maybe stab Jessica to have him only for myself.

*scratch*

Extreme laziness and the inability to take anything seriously.

Giving up early.

So healthy me probably takes everything to its full extent and exhausts himself, sounds like a lot of work.

Wasting my time watching terrible TV shows like Rick and Morty and Game of Thrones

Welp that was mine. The not taking anything serious part has gotten me laid a few times though. A gift and a curse

him?

Mine would be my over reliance on weed to help me drown out the boredom and utter loneliness of my daily life.

Lazy, conscious about his looks, constantly embarrasses himself when interacting with others.

Being OP.

Red Dwarf already did this concept, it was the season 1 episode Confidence and Paranoia

R&M are fucking HACKS as per usual

Self loathing and disorganized

Become a echi-sensei

Rude

Also I would like to add:
Disorganized sometimes and lazy/avoidenses

fuck off guys, that's mine
>people get into an argument
>laugh my ass off because I think the shit they are arguing about is silly and yet they're ready to kill themselves
>laugh whenever someone tries to give me shit
>mock people who get super serious about their jobs
>see no point in committing to anything or anyone because wtf would I
I'm a terrible person

Pretending not to give a shit about problems I clearly give a shit about. Thinking it makes me somehow better than anyone else in the situation.

Just a fucking vegetable I guess. Perpetually lost in a self-reflective loop, unable to archive anything of value.