Is there a dumber character in fiction than Cerse...

Is there a dumber character in fiction than Cerse? Does she not realize that if the Targs and Starks lose the war the Night King will add them to his army? That's 10,000 or so Northmen, 15,000 Unsulied, and over 100,000 horse fuckers. And even if they do win the war and take heavy loses, say 75% of their forces, that still leaves over 30,000 men + 2 dragons. How is the Golden Company supposed to stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/05/03/game-thrones-heir/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly think she'd just flee Westeros at that point.

Did you miss the part where she's actually a nutjob

nuCersei is hot

With potentially 3 undead dragons the NK could hunt her and any other stragglers anywhere.

Essos is full of crazy, there are flying fucking men over there.
They'd put up a good fight.

yep, join the Golden company and conquer slaver's bay. white walkers can't swim and Essos doesn't seem to have winters that cold

No, but being nuts doesn't mean being retarded. I had to lol when she called Jamie the stupidest Lannister.

Pefect match for Euron

how come the huge north only has 10k soldiers? lmao, what plebs.

The Night King can fly over with dragons, quickly kill a few thousand men and bam, he's got a new army ready to conquer Essos.

She has wildfire.

How? Only fire and dragon glass can kill them, right?

jon stated that the entire north has population of under 1 milion

It won't work against 3 dragons who can level KL from the air.

Considering herself Tywin with the tits is a part of her character, though.

Yeah, she's made some dumb choices in the past, but this is going full retard.

a) Blindly believe there really is a army of them and they are a threat to you although you just saw some dumb creature that cant breach the gates of a castle. Then give away your army and hope they arent butchered by the rest of Westeros, Dothraki and Unsullied or killed by the undead until some Mary Sue beats the NK while your army provides no real value.

b) Dont send your army, hope for the best and have a decent defense against starving, weakened human winners (who maybe lost their king/queen and wont fight anymore) or flee to Dorne/Essos where the undead wont show up

Which one is "dumb"?

That's like 90% of her character in the books. She spends all of book 4 giggling at how smart she is, then literally every single one of her plans backfires, cluminating in her getting paraded naked through King's Landing.

A, because logic dictates that if Jon and Dany lose the Night King will add 100,000+ troops to his army. Troops that cannot be killed by conventional means, by the way. No matter how dumb they are (and the NK is obviously not) they would shred the Golden Company.

And if Jon and Dany win they'll still likely outnumber the Lannister men and they'll have 2 WMDs they can unleash at any time.

she already behaved above my expectations. I was fulling expecting her to blow off the threat even after seeing a wight

I dont know man, I just know I'd let her ride my face until she broke my nose with her pusy, if you understand what I am saying

Logic doesnt dictate shit, she saw one dumb creature that could have been created by all kinds of magic, look at the mountain.
No one bothered to proof in any way how many there are and that dead humans can be mass-resurrected.

Your other argument makes no sense either. If the outcome doesnt matter, since she would lose to Jon/Dany anyway, why help them? You literally claim she loses 100% if she agrees to help, so somehow its a good decision?

Mate, the episode made it clear she does believe the threat is real. She just thinks she can outsmart a force of nature.

Because Jon and Dany are honorable as fuck, Jon especially. If she helps them it's highly likely they would show her mercy.

>Jon broke his vows and fucked a wilding
>Jon broke his vow and deserted the NW
>Dany, the daughter of the Mad King
>Dany already known for burning lords alive because they supported the Iron Throne instead of a usurper who imported rapists and fucking Dragins
>honorable as fuck

>Jon broke his vows and fucked a wilding
To complete his mission. Nobody but Jon knows that anyway, so it's a moot point.

>Jon broke his vow and deserted the NW
Wrong, Jon was killed and technically released from his vow.

>Dany, the daughter of the Mad King
>Dany already known for burning lords alive because they supported the Iron Throne instead of a usurper who imported rapists and fucking Dragins

If anything that gives her a bigger claim to the throne than Cersei. The only reason Robert got the throne was because his line had a distant relation to the Targs.

Why should she get involved? Let them kill each other then face whoever's left over.

he'd melt, dumbass

Why? Does winter only cover Westeros or something?

Did everyone else blank out during the part where she (rightfully) observes that she's fucked either way?

Dany and Jon will not spare her, they will never make that promise because they know they'd win. Their attempt to rally Cersei to the cause comes with the very real caveat that if they do win, there's pretty much no way Cersei makes it out alive, much less with the Iron Throne. Helping her enemies win, or not helping them and letting the White Walkers win, leads to the same end: Cersei dead and fucked.

She is banking on taking back most of Westeros and shoring up her own forces. Best case scenario is that the alliance wins but is weakened and she mops them up. She's on point saying that if the Dothraki and dragons can't win, there's no hope anyway.

She doesn´t make any sense. When the dragons can´t defeat them no one can, but then if they do she thinks she can defeat the dragons with her 20k rostbeef lolwat?

>Does she not realize that if the Targs and Starks lose the war the Night King will add them to his army?
Can u read lad?

see

>couldn't bring herself to kill Tyrion after all this
>gave the order to kill Jamie, and even a zombie Mountain was like "wait, what the fuck, are you 100% sure about this?"

The writing is all over the fucking place. Thankfully it will end after one more season though.

I don´t need dragons, I need twenty-thousand good men.

There are two dragons, with demonstrable proof that something that isn't Cersei's forces downed one. The dragons are an enemy she knows, and creatures that have provenly been taken down, and there is far more writing on them. Not to mention the crown already has developed the scorpion and has hurt a dragon with them. Make those en masse and it's GG.

Dealing with two dragons is a much simpler task than dealing with the army of the dead which she knows nothing about. Especially with the chance that Dany & Jon win, possibly lose more dragons, and are depleted by the time they come back.

>Wrong, Jon was killed and technically released from his vow.

And Cersei doesnt know that, since he des his best to hide that fact. To the best of her knowledge hes an oathbreaker. Even after "technically" being released, a true man of honor would not leave.

>If anything that gives her a bigger claim to the throne than Cersei. The only reason Robert got the throne was because his line had a distant relation to the Targs.

So Cersei should trust in Danys honor because she burns people alive and wrongfully claims she is in the line of succession before Cersei, which is dead wrong by the way. The actual ruler by birthright at the moment would be Jaime, and then Cersei.

i don't follow. could you please be more specific?

She didn't want to kill Jaime, you mong.

cersei inherited littlefinger's love of chaosh. think about it like this - if cersei sends her forces to fight with jon and dany's army, then two things will happen: first, the lannister army, which is already smaller than their armies, will sustain heavy casualties. second, as a result of the first, they will not have the proper forces to defend themselves when jon and dany turn on her immediately after they defeat the night king. so the lannisters are backed into a corner, there's no real winning option for them in this scenario. so cersei is going out with a bang, and screwing everyone in the process. by not sending troops to help, that means that the night king will win, and she can enjoy being the queen for a little bit longer before the night king marches down and kills everyone in kings landing. if she can't have the throne, no one can.
absolute madwoman

One dragon fucked up her army and tanked a Scorpion bolt. She knows this. The only one who is truly a threat to the dragons is the Night King, so unless Cersei has some ice magic on hand she can't beat the Dragons, as Jamie points out.

>And Cersei doesnt know that, since he des his best to hide that fact. To the best of her knowledge hes an oathbreaker. Even after "technically" being released, a true man of honor would not leave.
Yet, he refuses to lie to her, which he easily could have done. She can obviously see that Jon is honorable.

>So Cersei should trust in Danys honor because she burns people alive and wrongfully claims she is in the line of succession before Cersei, which is dead wrong by the way. The actual ruler by birthright at the moment would be Jaime, and then Cersei.
Lol, what retard wrote that shit? None of the Lannisters have a claim to the throne. Again, only the Baratheons did due to their blood relation to the Targs. Without them Dany is the true heir, at least until the truth about Jon is revealed.

Cersei doesn't know anything about the Night King, however. All she knows is that one dragon is dead, and that one scorpion hurt the dragon, and that Daenerys is reluctant to torch King's Landing directly.

If the dragons & Dothraki can't win, Cersei concludes nothing the living does matters, so it doesn't mean a thing to help them. If she does help them, she is guaranteed deposed by Dany & her alliances. By not helping them, she's holding out for the possibility her enemies win but are weakened.

She'd rather take her odds on more scorpions + her untouched army then anything else, which is a smart move in her position? 100% rational, no, but she has never been rational--she even admits she doesn't want her negative impulses checked by an advisor.

What I meant is that I'd gladly drown to death on my own blood if in my last gasps for air I would catch a hint of her vagina's scent

You're the dumb one lad.

hmm... i really don't understand what you mean. what are you trying to say?

Jon Snow

All she knows is Jamie told her the Scorpion didn't do shit to Drogon. Obviously whatever killed the third dragon (which Cersei doesn't know for sure) it's beyond her army's capabilities.

That's flawed reasoning, however. Cersei's forces could make the difference against the NK's massive army.

It's not smart because she risks dooming the whole world, including her unborn child. If nothing else, the Dany and Jon would let the baby live.

It's fine when Jon does dumb shit because he literally has God on his side and he knows it.

Cersei's army would not make a difference in the fight against the white walkers. Like she said they have 2 dragons, if those can't beat the army of the dead then nothing will. Everything is Jon and Dany's fault, they're the ones who went on a stupid mission north of the wall and lost a dragon. Without that dragon the Night King couldn't have destroyed the wall, they fucked up everything for everybody and now they're blaming Cersei for being unreasonable for not joining them, if I was Cersei I wouldn't help them either.

Robb raised 20,000 men. At least 2,000 were killed as part of the distraction. It's not hard to imagine at least 8,000 more were killed in other battles, during the Red Wedding, and during BoB

But she doesn't care about what Jaime said, which was the whole point of that argument. She figures she can build a bigger, badder scorpion, or more of them, or find something to defeat them. Assuming she even has to. Who is to say the dragons will even survive the climatic battle?

Cersei doesn't care about the Northern threat the same way others do. To her, helping & succeeding is a guaranteed loss. The living survive, but she is never going to keep her power.

This says it best. Her not helping is the surest way to preserving her interests.

She's a dumbfuck because she clings to the crown while that's the real reason her family got destroyed, if she just abdicated and left the throne to daenerys and fucked off back to castery rock everything would go well for her.

So you'd risk the entirety of mankind over a grudge? You're a petty cunt, aren't you?

This
agreed. Team Cersei after NK dominates the north first half of S8

>NK captures Dany
>John/Aegon surrender to NK agreed to a trade for Dany
>NK: wtf rly? NK kills them both and turns them into zombies
>Jamie from distance watching trying not to laugh "fucking Starks"

you listen to everything jon snow tells u?

Because as it is right now it's a guaranteed losing battle, even if they kill some zombies each soldier and horse the living army loses comes back as an undead, even with the full armies of westeros combines the chances of winning are extremely slim as shown by the fact that the dragons won't be effective and in dangers against 1 zombie dragon and the night king's seeker missiles.

She might keep her child, at least. Isn't that what's most important to her? Her kids?

Like Jamie said, if the North survives and she betrayed them she's dead 100%. 20,000 faggots and some elephants aren't going to save her from dragons and superior numbers, which Dany will most likely still have due to sheer size of the Dothraki forces. Not to mention that the other houses would side with the woman that saved Westeros over the one that hid in King's Landing.

I'm trying to say that as she transforms my nose into a bloody pulp, barely noticing my convulsing dying body between her thighs, which for her is only a disposable pleasure toy, I would slip into the cold oblivion knowing that I served my queen and fulfilled my purpose in life.

>every rich power hungry king/queen throughout history is a dumbfuck because they didn't abandon the throne and go sit on their gold

They proved it, though. The zombie was cut up, but still alive until they burned it and stabbed it with dragon glass.

sorry but i don't follow. what?

Logic does dictate that an army of undead that do not tire, do not get demoralized, do not need to eat, and never surrender can just camp outside your gates until you starve to death because you can't fucking leave then win by attrition alone. What the fuck is your plan, hoarding food to last a life time and just sitting in the castle walls as if your soldiers and the peasants wouldn't storm your keep and rape and pillage what you have the moment shit gets scarce.

The whole point is that Dany wouldn't have superior numbers after a horrific battle in the north. In which case, her existing armies, plus Euron's, plus the Golden Company, and any contingencies to deal with the dragons might very well win. The other houses have been wiped out and they may very well not even realize what the fuck happened in the north.

You are even more retarded then

>she doesn't have any gold, she's yet again in debt with the bank as just stated in the episode
>she's facing total annihilation by supernatural entities

And by the way kings and queens gave up their crown and went into exile when it saved their ass but I don't expect a moron like you to know anything about history.

where the fuck did this "golden company" come from -- the writers asses?

There's two possible outcomes:

1) They loose at which point she will just gtfo out of westeros
2) they win against the white walkers, at which point they are so decimated that she can easily defeat them

From an egotistical point of view, it makes perfect sense

The reason why the communists control China now is because when the Japanese invaded during the Chinese civil war Mao agreed to end hostilities with the nationalists and fight the Japanese. In reality he just let the Nationalists duke it out with the Japanese, exhaust their numbers, and even sometimes stole land and supplies from the nationalists getting stronger.

By the end of WW2 the Nationalists were burnt out from fighting and the communists immediately reignited hostilities beating them back to Taiwan.

Seems like Cersi is doing the right thing. Let the Targs and the North fight the whites. And built up your own army and positions.

And if the undead win, sail to some island, they can't swim. Although I don't see why there's any reason they can't built boats. Then again maybe Cersi has a ton of wild fire still

Dunno if you're still on this thread but I compltely agree with you. You're arguing with single digit IQs who can't think logically for a second to save their life.

>And by the way kings and queens gave up their crown and went into exile when it saved their ass
Not that dude but so what? What's your fucking point, huh? Huh?

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POINT????

Fucking brainlet.

>No one bothered to proof in any way how many there are and that dead humans can be mass-resurrected
Why didn't they just photograph the undead dragon together with the Night's King and the undead army? That ought to convince Circe

I'm just highlighting this again as the thread continues, because its still the final argument on this whole debate.

All outcomes from going North to save the realm end with her losing. Either the Night King wipes everyone out, or they succeed but Cersei is immediately deposed or killed. These are both fail states, she has nothing to gain from going North on a personal level. On a larger scale yes, saving the living from the White Walkers matters, but she is selfish and doesn't give a shit.

This. Cersei has no reason to help 'humanity' because if she isn't part of it it's not worth saving in her opinion.

Helping Dany is basically giving up on her life/destroying the family. It absolutely doesn't make any sense.

/his/ here.
This man is correct.

The Maoists were almost erradicated from China after the "Long March", confined to two mountain provinces. They strongarmed Chiang Kai-Shek into a truce (by kidnapping him), and then sat back and watched the nationalists get slaughtered by the Japanese.

Every maester in Westeros knows how to use Photoshop

That would be a sensible strategy if the white walkers wouldn't recruit the dead.
In this case, all the defeated Nationalists would join the Japanes to fight against Mao.

>Lol, what retard wrote that shit? None of the Lannisters have a claim to the throne. Again, only the Baratheons did due to their blood relation to the Targs. Without them Dany is the true heir, at least until the truth about Jon is revealed.

Can you refute the points of the article, you mong? The Baratheons were the new royal family and the Lannisters are before Dany in this family tree, deal with it.
Post proof that shows the opposite or stfu

She's just insane and is too far gone for rational thought which is why Jaime is even like dude the fuck

I didn't the Japanese have Chink puppet states they carved out of land? Pretty sure a Jap victory would mean they now have a ton of Chink auxiliary.
Granted the Japanese would forever be fighting a war against various Chinese guerilla factions. But in theory they could fill their ranks with Chinese if they had to.

Yes

Not just that, but the undead affect animals as well.

In most zombie-apocalypse type scenarios, people can get by with hunting and such. Nope, not here. The wolves, the cats, the boars, the crows, entire species of undead doing the night kings bidding.

Jon is absolutely right, this is about the living and the dead. The Human race isn't the only race that needs to fight, even Essos should be concerned. All it takes is one undead crow to infect someone across the sea.

She shouldn't even be on the Iron Throne.

The undead isn't an infection. Unless the Night King or Wight flies across the ocean they aren't going to be turning anyone in Essos.

Boats

Why haven't the red priests been sending people (priests and converts) over? Even if they disagree with who the Prince who is Promissed is, they all seem to know something is going to go down.

All they would need is to get like 2 white walkers on a boat, then start raising people on Essos, they could leave the bulk of the undead in Westeros.

>thinking Jon is a competent enough leader to deal with it after describing the enemy this way

They're doomed anyways.

But this would be more of a propaganda war. Convinging people to fight for you.
In this case, if the one side has them, they have them for good.
It's a unified block.
If you cannot beat them in one battle, there's no reason to fight them at all.
You'd have to defeat them completely.
There's no guerilla factions in this conflict.

whats undead source of energy?
We need to eat in order to get energy, what the fuck do they do?
Plus at minus 15-30 celsius, tissue will just freeze. Muscles can't contract. Theirs do. How?

should i just turn off brain?

Literal magic

undead magic

>but being nuts doesn't mean being retarded
actually yeah a lot of the time it does

T/F?

Jon didn't need to lie to get his way. if he had promised to remain neutral in the coming war between Cersei and Dany he could have used the armies of the North against the white walkers and let Dany sweep King's Landing afterward. he wouldn't be going back on his word once the queen is dead. seems like that was the way to go

what's your basis?

the definition of the words

it's an expression not a word
and no definition backs what you're claiming, why don't you provide some proof

nuts=crazy=mentally ill
retarded=mentally challenged

are you ACTUALLY going to argue with me about this? Does your contrarianism reach THAT far?

>nuts=crazy=mentally ill
>retarded=mentally challenged
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd?

>are you ACTUALLY going to argue with me about this? Does your contrarianism reach THAT far?
posing as a victim will get you nowhere, you little bitch.

>what's your basis?