Time to fire up the ol' LOIC

At a glance, the two websites look virtually indistinguishable. Both feature a photo of Donald Trump, in a suit and red tie, in front of a giant American flag. Both seemingly offer a chance for two to win dinner with Donald Trump.One is at donaldjtrump.com; the other is at dinnerwithtrump.org.

The first belongs to Trump’s campaign. The second is a scheme run by Ian Hawes, a 25-year-old Maryland man who has no affiliation with Trump or his campaign and who has preyed on more than 20,000 unsuspecting donors, collecting more than $1 million in the process.

In just its first three weeks of operation, Hawes’ PAC spent more than $108,000 on Facebook ads, offering an opportunity to win “Dinner with Donald Trump” — and netted itself nearly $350,000 in donations, according to federal records.

The biggest chunk of the money raised — $133,000 — went to a company that Hawes founded and owns, CartSoft LLC. The purpose of the payments is described on federal records as “media” and “media purchasing,” though CartSoft’s website describes itself as an online payment-processing platform. Since its launch, the PAC has collected more than $1 million, Hawes told POLITICO. It has reportedly spent $0 on behalf of Trump.

“I feel ripped off and taken advantage of. This is horrible. That was not my intent,” said Mary Pat Kulina, who owns a paper-shredding company in Maryland and gave $265 to Hawes’s group. Kulina thought she had given to Trump’s campaign until told otherwise by POLITICO. “This is robbery,” she said. “I want my money back and I want them to add up what they stole from people and give it to Donald Trump.”

politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-fundraiser-hawes-227486

Time for us to do our thing?

Bump

WTF AMERICA HOW IS THIS FUCKING LEGAL

That's disgusting.

Isn't that fraud?

LAWSUIT

It seems like fraud.

bump

You need a better thread name

bump for justice

>Ian Hawes

Is this is linkedin profile?

linkedin.com/in/ianrhawes

He does have a huge faggot face

bump

Bump

why the hell does nobody care about this?

shills senpai

Because this is not Sup Forums and we are NOT your personal army

bump

did you even read what the thread was about you sharting fat faggot?

Calling on Sup Forums to LOIC somebody is literally Sup Forums-tier

You should be spreading this shit everywhere, especially on Trump-related social media pages so there's outrage and possibly a class action suit against the faggot, not trying to DDoS the site itself.

Besides, a ton of sites now have DDoS protection you fucking skiddie - wouldn't be surprised if this guy set up DDoS protection.

Any burgers know if this is illegal?

>is brazen fraud illegal?

Who knows, americans have super cucked laws on some things

Despicable

bump

bump

I'll help

The guy would get completely #REKT in a class action lawsuit. Probably will, the only question is when - and it's sooner than later if y'all faggots with social media accounts spread the info. I don't even have a nosebook account.

Also, even if the donors don't do shit, FEC will probably tear the guy a new one. They're one litigious bunch.

bump

Might need to move this bread to a chatroom senpai.

Detail me.

It's not. The libs just make sure it won't be prosecuted.

Its not