/CHI/

Attached: elfacebookCHI.jpg (1001x1223, 320K)

CHI
Gives a fairly good example of the avarage finnish apartment building. Though I don't think it's standard to have quite that much trees in the middle of the yards, there usually is a forrest-ish area nearby most residential areas though.

thats a lot of apartment buildings

Oye por que te eliminaron tu hilo rápido, chicano?

CHICANO IS NOT A REAL IDENTITY!

Yeah, I think the apartments in that picture are more crowded than in most cases. But it more or less gives an idea of the avarage sub-urb.

hay un mod que no me quere
do most people live in apartments?

I believe you guys are all the same, It's like canadians and americans saying how different they are while being the same.

why are you rude? the other denmark user is real nice

Americans and Canadians are pretty different. Spics live only in el gabacho, not in Canada. So Canada is white.

But he is right, your only a beaner.

Atleast in cities yes. The housing market is a bit fucked so the cost of living in cities is getting a little out of hand while it is much more affordable to live somewhere more rural where most people live in houses.

he's still rude
oh, ok. do you plan on living somewhere rural?

Probably not, though I might have to move town in summer depending on how things turn out but even then I would only be going to another city. Also one of the reasons the housing market is so bad in cities is because it is heavily subsidised in practice, if you are a neet you will get a minimum of 480€ after rent per month. Though they put a cap on the maximum amount they will pay rent for you so if you decide to neet it up you will most likely find youself in a rent apartment complex owned by the city, which isn't too bad. Too bad the neet system is being made harder and not as good as it used to be little by little just when I was starting to think it would be atleast a semi-comfy plan b. It's still ok though.

wouldn't it be cheap to buy some run-down shack somewhere in lapland? I've thought about it sometimes just buying a piece of land somewhere in northern europe and spend the rest of my life as a hermit.

I guess but then you would absolutely need a car. I guess a smaller village in the middle of nowhere finland would be the best for that, if you have a store a half an hour car drive away and live in relative isolation for the rest of the time. Still upkeep costs and living in a run-down shack wouldn't be nice on the long run. You can live more or less as a hermit in the city anyways, though I get that it isn't the same as being a hermit in the middle of nowhere since there still are people around you.

>tfw i can't get a NEETbux

No puedo dejar de pensar en el twink brasileño que subieron hace tiempo, necesito su pack, creo que estaba en imgur pero perdí el enlace.

America literally isn't a first world country desu.

Subhuman

ok? por qué nos preguntas a nosotros
sad really
RUDE

Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman Subhuman

stop being rude

Enjoy the flu

No se, pensé que lo habían visto Estaba vestido con una playera solamente y se tomó una foto frente a su espejo.

aquí nadie es goto no mas que uno pero no ha publicado en un rato

:/

I bring you your king

Attached: 0cc6da700d07341d6b191800458470264c7c9dac_hq.jpg (500x373, 38K)

who is this?

Pan Pizza, a mexican who cant speak spanish and lives in texas. He likes goth girls and cried about one turning him down on videos and admitted to crying and masturbating while calling out the girl's name. He also can't even pronounce his own last name, cant get any more CHI than that.

wtf

His videos at least has good production value, his pathetic nature coupled with being CHI makes him relatable and entertaining.

he probably does know spanish just insecure

I wish he would, sounds like it would be funny to listen too and he has a humiliation fetish so it sounds up his ally to be made fun of for his pronunciations. Or maybe his being made fun of that way would hit too close to home, it would for me.

i still think the typical CHI is a cholo

This site or hilo latino bastardized it to mean any hispanic outside latin america

I mean it's kind of true irl if you're brown most people will think you're mexican

Yesterday when I tried to go to sleep before 5 I know I fell asleep considerably after 6 and did not wake up feeling well rested. I'll try it again, good night. I hope you'll manage to get some decent rest too.

goodnight user

bump