Are you ready for the Inconvenient cinematic universe

Are you ready for the Inconvenient cinematic universe

>mfw Sup Forums still denies climate change after Hurricane Harvey

how is it proof of climate change?

Only three more years until 2020, the date every major coastal will be under several feet of water according to the first movie.

false flag post

>He thinks a carbon tax and moving all dirty production to china will solve climate change

The climate changed from overcast to stormy, and then stormy to very stormy

>he implicates others with implications that were not implied

Here's your (You)

woah wtf #redpilled conservatards can't recover

Ay yo so you be sayin if i stop driving my car i will stop hurricanes? Got damn

climate change is real but I truly hate al gore

Climate change already happened a thousand times before the first car was even invented. How the fuck it is man's fault?

not an argument

You would totally support that though.

I'm not going to argue with a climate science denier

ITT: Nazi climate change deniers

Is that his justification for endorsing Hillary?

>people are actually on social media claiming that global warming is responsible for Harvey
Hurricanes literally did not exist before the 21st century

>BANE!
What did he mean by this?

>this is the libshit version of a rational argument

Not deny it just libshit solutions to the problem are pants on head retarded

I want to see a movie that exactly plays out the predictions of the first Gore movie.

top kek

>no Atlantic hurricanes for 5 years
>because of climate change

>catastrophic hurricane
>because of climate change

Makes ya think, huh?

you're implying that a category 4 hurricane happening ever confirms climate change or was caused by it
what about 2005 when there were like 6 category 5s? was that climate change too?

>Was that climate change too?
Yes because Bush was in power.

Its even worse than that, climate change is the new global warming that is the new ozone layer that was the new save the trees that was the new save the whales ... theres always something to keep you worried for the wrong reasons so you can't worry (or even see) the right ones.

The global climate was always in motion, some places used to be deserts other used to be forests and it all keeps changing with or without human activity.

Volcanos pump more co2 in the air in one day than a couple of countries can in a week, it was always the main engine of change and that haven't changed.

I don't care to find out who is right or wrong anymore, i just want less people... we kinda need it right now.

If theres a god, pls send a big one.

Not sure if trolls or just retards

what the fuck. die you old cunt and will me your camero.

Meanwhile termites cause ten times more carbon dioxide in a year than all of man burning fossil fuels.

Let's just fucking get rid of termites or control them.

It may get seized soon.