How weak are women actually?

How weak are women actually? Liberals make it out to be like women have the same physical strengt as men. But does is Sup Forums think about this?

Could for example a 5'4 Average gamer strengt Manlet win against a 6'4 tall women who plays tons of sports in a fair fight, no weapons or anything like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-thursday-edition-1.3065346/sword-wielding-quebecer-takes-gold-in-medieval-combat-1.3065352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think strong women are hot, that being said, a strong woman is not as strong as a strong man.

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

Well when you factor in height, short people have an advantage versus tall people in fighting because have a better center of mass. That tightly concentrated power will do better than a more fragile taller person.

This is why ants can lift thousands of times their own mass compared to humans.

Welp. Man has, is, and will dominate his female counterpart.

Steroids don't count.

when you look at distributions the top 5% of women are about equal to the average man and average man is not saying much because the average man can only do a single pull up. In fact if you can do 3 pull ups you are in the top 20% of men in strength. Pretty eye opening at how weak the average man is.

This is why we should stop all human aging at around 10 years old. Fully developed brain, maximum square-cubed body. Also much more efficient. We already know the evolution will eventually turn us all in to short grays, because its better. Shota Loli is the future.

Only correct answer.

>the average man can only do a single pull up
No way, give me a source.

You have to be lying. I'm the laziest person I know spending most of my free time on my computer and I can easily do 5 pull ups.

Well over 30% of american males are overweight or obese, another 20% of nu males or white collar workers and it's pretty clear.

Women are so weak, it's laughable.

Seriously.

OP, have you never wrestled a woman against her will?

So easy.

Most give up so easily.

>Push her to the ground.

>She struggles under your weight.

>Her feeble little arms push against your chest, but you easily grab her by her wrists and pin her arms next to her head.

>You can sense her pathetic strength, it's like a child and easily overcome.

>She moves her head from side to side, saying "No, stop".

>You enter her and to your surprise she is already wet. You realize she might actually be turned on by this.

>She stops resisting and you feel her give in. You cover her mouth with your hand and she just moans.

Inb4 FBI and NSA IP ping.

All my time is free time, I am a neet, I sit all day on a computer desk and I can do 15, can do 10 easily.

Yes women are weak
I'm a bit of a liberal and there's no question about it, it's just genetics
A tall fit woman doing tons of sport has no chance to win a fight against any manlet

I'm overweight too, also see

I accidentally beat girls up on a regular basis. They like to try and wrestle for some reason, I just restrain them, suddenly they are all bruised up. The fuck?

>completely ignoring reach
t. White boy who has never gotten into a fight

Kys

Check your upper body strength privilege fitlords.

I would really like boxing or doing martial arts against a women just to see how easy it is.

fuck off faggot, pull ups don't mean shit. I can bench 300, but I can't do a single pull up.

Where that image that showed essentially every woman has a grip strength below that of every single man?

Boxing? Lol, your average female couldn't even block a punch without sustaining injury.

I'M the strongest guy at work so it's not really a fair comparison, but I have never seen a woman able to out work me, or even come close.

Can Opener

What a fat cunt

What? You've never caught someone's fist like a base ball and twisted their wrist just to feed their jaw some of your knuckles from a better vantage point? Fighting someone with reach is easy man. You just don't fight fair if you want to win.

/fit/ here.

The absolute best power lifter in women's category who takes a lot of male hormones and PEDs still can be out lifted by a natural male (who lifts)

>I can lift 30000000 lbs, but I can't do a single pull up.

Gee, I wonder why faggot.

Has nothing to do with the fact you look like this does it?

Lose weight, and you will be able to do pull ups.

Impossible to do when you are hovering around 700 lbs.

If you can bench 300 "doubtful" and cant do a single pullup then you have massive strength imbalances and are going to get yourself hurt.
And you're fat

No you can't . The only way that could be true is if you were morbidly obese .

In reality you're fat and weak

no, just no. unless you have torn lats or a cuff year maybe even bicep tear you are full of shit user.

>t. lanklet
stop with the reach meme
everyone knows a manlet will BTFO you in a real fight

Didn't save it but it showed that what is considered 'excellent' grip strength for a woman, is only slightly higher than 'pathetic' grip strength for a man

BathTub Reporting In !

If he doesn't start doing pull ups then his back is really going to hate him. Hanging from something does wonders for you . It's almost like we used to be fucking apes. You should be able to swing from your weight, move your weight around and be comfortable on any limb within a given time frame to be mobile from it. If you can't do that, then who gives a fuck if you can hold weight for 2-5 seconds, because if I can throw 160lbs around comfortably without losing my gas over the course of 15 minutes, I can accomplish some seriously deadly feats.
Those that say 160 is too little, why don't you take a 160lb weight, condense that into the surface area of the knuckles, and go ahead and smash yourself in the face with it at the speed of a MLB pitch.

In my mid twenties I started learning kung fu. Yeah, I know. I'm 5'7" and then weighed 9 stone, and I do not get into fights. After a month when I was still useless the teacher had a female friend train with us for one session and she was on the British women's judo team. At the end of the session he asked me to fight her, he said he was curious to see what would happen bearing in mind my inexperience. Expecting to lose I went for a simple move, rushing in and pushing her block down with my left hand and punching her in the face with my right. We were both wearing padded gloves and helmets. I hit her dead square, she staggered back, said something like "I've had enough of this" and left the room. I felt awful.

I enjoy Angelina Jolie movies as much as anyone but I view all movies that show girls beating up men as akin to science fiction.

There are strong men and strong women, on average men are the stronger gender but of course in your example the short guy couldn't beat tall woman who does sports.

Even short sheboons fight like beasts on World Star videos and I'd be really careful with them.

This expands dong

Almost all men are stronger than almost all women

kek

keep believing that manlet. One day your going to realize you are painfully wrong.

Anyone who knows the slightest thing about fighting and who has more reach than you will fuck your world up. There are weight classes for a reason, one being the obvious, weight advantage, and the other reason is size advantage. The man with longer limbs is going to be bigger than you.

Hope your a ninjafag

I guess you can pump testosterone and other steroids into women and make them really masculine freaks, but why would you do that?
Physical strenght is irrelevant, what matters is the shape of society and how gender roles affect it.
A society with traditional gender roles flourishes, while any other set of roles cause it to decay

thankfully, colt makes us all equal

>Grip Strength.

ONLY BECAUSE YOU PIGS NEVER STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR DICKS!
Yes.. that will show them.

well of course.

I thought we were discussing hand to hand combat

Always count on the leaf to ruin a perfectly good shitpo--
Wait

Tfw no tall wife to force me down and ride me without saying a word after she gets home from a stressful day.

>the average man can only do a single pull up. In fact if you can do 3 pull ups you are in the top 20% of men in strength.
Which age range is this supposed to be? I haven't been to a gym in years and don't do any sports. I can do 10 pullups with proper form easily. My father is over 60 years old and can also easily do 10 pullups with proper form. Perhaps that figure is true in the US where everyone is overweight, but I doubt it's true here.

5"5 manlet here, i can do 15-18 and 10 muscle ups xddd, not too fit and play vidyas all day.

If were talking averages ahout 4 times as strong

50% of men have a grip stronger than the top 1% of female athletes.

goddamn I can't even do one though I'm a literal skeleton

Not a magic wand. Have you seen women try to rack a slide or take a proper shooting stance? Strength still matters when it comes to guns. Not as much as in a fistfight, but having no arm strength means accuracy, followup shots, and firearm manipulation becomes far less reliable. That doesn't mean a 90 yeard old granny can't shoot a nigger dead, but if her gun jams or she needs to magdump she'll be fucked.

Triple dubs

It's common knowledge that women are not built for strength.

>tfw 5'8
>tfw I want a gf who is as tall as me or taller
>preferably 6ft+
>too socially inept to go out and talk to complete strangers out of no where and try to be normal about it let alone find tall girls who are already a rarity
I just want a tall gf

Translation: I used to work out occasionally, strugged under 185 once and now every time I tell someone I used to lift I add 10 lbs to the weight

Time to cut, dont you think?

Have you ever witnessed a woman beatin a man in armwrestling?

I don't see the difference, brah.
Nice calves tho.

You probably won't listen to me because you're all a bunch of nerds that have never been in a real fight but technique really does matter a lot. More than strength. I can easily tell you a big guy faced with someone half his size who knows their shit will get caned.

I'm 6'2 and weigh 95 kg I've done wing chun for 2.5 years and been to prison, I'm no pushover in a fight, my little sister is about 5'5 and weights about 55kg, she's a martial arts instructor with 6 years of training in kickboxing and bjj.

I've sparred against her, she's damn good and in a proper fight I would struggle to beat her. She'd probably turn the majority of you nerds into a small pile of shredded meat on the floor before you even knew what was going on.

My gf for the longest time thought she was stronger than me because i would let her win when we would wrestle.

One day I gave her a half hearted attempt and utterly dominated her and shattered her worldview up to that point. She couldn't believe that I was hardly trying while she was giving it all her might.

I see a lot in newfoundland.

>and in a proper fight I would struggle to beat her.
You're not trying hard enough. You have 40kg and 9" on her, there is no fucking excuse. No amount of training will negate this massive physical advantage.

>I'm a weak faggot and my sister beat me up so will beat you up too
nice one faggot

>Hurr durr everything is black and white

Your sister sounds heavy i.e. well muscled for 5ft5, and well trained. She can probably hit hard and knock out a lot of small to average guys before a fight even starts.

But against larger guys, you need to be realistic. Against a 100kg guy, she is going to be tossed around like a ragdoll, and there is no amount of training or skill that can ever prevent this.

Sons are almost always as tall as their mothers.
Do your bit for humanity, user. Go for a tender giantess with a fertile womb.

i think i could take the big one no problem. i got a submission move i learned from the kamasutra. she would tap out fast

Reach does matter briefly. If you're a manlet you're best option is to take them down to the ground if possible. You do the same thing in football too (cut them at the legs though). I didn't run into any MMA fighters growing up but other kids that were bigger could be handled on the ground. The times where I clearly got a sound beating were by walls of muscle for their larger size (college footballers ugh). I deserved that ass kicking too.

gosh, hotwheels aged badly

>can lift 300 lbs
>can't lift his own weight
Sad.

It is a literal proven fact women are not as strong as men, we have denser bones and muscle fibre, even being the same weight as a woman and of equivalent physical conditioning that man will be able to lift significantly more than the women and be able to take more punishment.

You know it's a genuine fear of mine, what if the bizarre world we live in right now actually doesn't get better and entire branches of valid scientific learning and understanding become taboo subjects? I mean fuck, it's basically already happened with race, how long until we're taught men and women are physically the same except for genitals?

this

This is how I know he is talking shit. There is a reason why boxxing is separated into weight classes. It does not matter how skilled you are in fighting, if you are taller, and have more mass than them, you can push in their shit easily. It's simple physics. You think punching a 6'4 300 pound man will do anything? Dont fucking kid yourself

Rhonda Rousey could kick my ass.

Okay.

I'm 6 foot 5 and probably met 10 women at most in my life who could compete in a fight with me, all of them are athletes. I'm not athletic at all, I just lift weights on a semi-regular basis.

I feel like the fact that there are outliers should be pretty fucking obvious.

You should probably do a lot more back work senpai.

It is already worse than that. We are now being taught that genitalia does not matter. Just identify any way you please.

Aye look pal that might be that bad where you are but here in Scotland that shit is confined solely to Edinburgh uni and retards who will undoubtedly die popping pills in one of Glasgows myriad shit nightclubs.

I had a girl challenge me to wrestling once. She was pretty fit and decently built and had a couple brothers. So I told her straight up I wasn't going to hold back and she didn't buy it. As soon as we got down and locked hands I threw her into a head lock and just stood up while pushing her back down. I told her to tap but she didn't listen and started trying to punch me, so I just squeezed harder until she went limp. I put her in the recovery position and as soon as she came to I put her on her stomach and threw her in an arm bar telling her to tap again. FINALLY she tapped but played it off like she had given me a challenge
Raw dogged her later that night tho so it's all good

This is why women who are interested in self defense (not sport against other women) should be informed on day one that they are no match for male assailants in open combat and should be taught evasive maneuvers and lethal defensive moves exclusively. Women should never expect to fist fight with a man and come out of it in one piece. They should just learn how to run. Better yet, become proficient with a firearm and CC.

I know you're a fuckig lazy faggot.

So I'll tell you this.

There was this competition called Olympics just a few week ago.

There you could see the best of the female and male world compete in the same things.

Mens 100m
Top 3 where 9.81, 9.83, 9.91

Female 100m
Top 3 where 10.71, 10.83, 10.86

Men super weight weight

215 - Snatch (kg) 258 - Clean and Jerk (kg)

Womans Super heavy

130 - Snatch(kg) 177 - Clean Jerk

an average woman has roughly half the upper body muscle mass of an average man.

almost all men are stronger than almost all women
I remember seeing the graph from some research about this
and there was this little, almost non-existent overlap in strength
like maybe 1 in 10 000 women will be stronger than the weakest man, but even then she'll still have weaker bones/thinner skin/not as much testosterone so in a fight she would still lose

1/3 the muscle mass on average

Wow nice sources I'm sure fat americans that ride their 4wd 100 galons a mile cars every day aren't quite up to standard with indians and africans.

>Liberals make it out to be like women have the same physical strengt as men.
Women wanted to be firefighters somewhere in the USA and they kept failing the test, so they lowered the requirements.

I'm not talking about sports I'm talking about strengt, There has to be a reason there is no videos out there of women beating up an innocent guy or killing people.

>implying the bell curve on female and male athletic abilities is the same
>implying men and women as a population train physical strength the same way

but yo OP tho Ronda Rousey could beat you up bc you're a faggot /thread

Manlet here who had 6' marathon racer gf. We wrestled to settle this question. I pinned her easily and then transitioned into sex. We did this often.

If I remember this right, only the top 5% of females can reach parity with the average male. Canadian Military found that only 1 in 130 female recruits reached parity with the AVERAGE male recruit.

Women have about 65% of the upper body strength and 80% of the lower body strength of males.

And this is AVERAGE, untrained individuals. Training doesn't close the gap. It widens it.

The biggest difference is in grip strength.

Are you dense? What the fuck is weightlifting if not a measure of STRENGTH?!

yea but that's canada surely women would have had a harder time competing with real males

LOL no she couldn't you brain dead fucking moron

Literally none of her judo would work on you if you just squat slightly and put your ass below your center of mass

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahah look at this numale fucking moron

I've tapped black belt girls with pure brute strength blast doubles into kimura/Americana.. it's pathetically easy. You are the definition of beta numale

No this was a mix of Canada and US military data.

Also Canadians are on average more fit than Americans, but at population wide stats, the difference isn't much. Especially if you cut out American minorities.

I always lmao when girl act like they can kick a dudes ass. Like average guy vs average girl the guy is going to win every time. I had a chick I work with that said she could hit harder than I can. I just laughed in her face Im like 190 and she s probably 130 not to mention the fact guys naturally have more muscle mass due to testosterone

i never implied americans are real males either ^_^ but it was joke senpai

Women are weak as shit. My karate instructor's daughter is a """blackbelt""" and probably about 100lbs. She can't hit for shit.

Most women are incredibly weak and fragile, both mentally and physically. Sometimes they can be strong in both aspects. Rarely both. Personally i like strong women more than weak ones

She can't. Not if they're in a field and it's a fight to survive.

>My karate instructor's daughter is a """blackbelt"""

If I was a 100lbs woman, I'd learn a combat sport that involves weapons. The strength difference means a lot less even with melee weapons.

Firearms are the obvious answer, but there's some fun stuff like...

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-thursday-edition-1.3065346/sword-wielding-quebecer-takes-gold-in-medieval-combat-1.3065352