Topic of a woman's role in a traditional marriage

Feminists BTFO

>>>/reddit/

So does Christ inseminate the husband who in turn impregnates the wife?
Would G-d really stop to give me an umbrella with three speeds?

Nah, that's a cesspool of femenism.

My wife agreed with this concept from the start.

THIS FUCKING IDIOT THINKS WOMEN ARE GOOD AT RAISING CHILDREN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU WHITE KNIGHT PUSSIES ARE STUPIDA AND PATHETIC AS FUCK

they are though, that's their natural role.
look at how well homeschooled children perform compared to public schooled kids.

i don't mean completely by themselves, just when dad is out working.
children of single mothers are pretty broken.

problem is almost nobody an afford a family on one income. if you want your kids poor and stupid, by all means have mom stay home and pay for them with your 40k salary

>children of single mothers are pretty broken

HHMMM ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU ADMITTED WOMEN ARE SHIT AT RAISING CHILDREN IF NOT FOR A MAN BEING AROUND

HHH,MMMMMM

>if you want your kids [...] stupid
but that's wrong (pic related)

yes, we are in agreement there.
but i'm not counting in 'dad is at work' into 'a man not being around.'

Single mothers raise great children don't they?

>>>red dit

>traditional marriage
>sanity

pick one.

so husband protects wife from Christianity and wife protects kids from their dad?

This right here is why I feel an Antichrist will be a woman (the big real final Antichrist will be "aliens") its so easy to twist women against the bible by showing them the women should be submissive to their husbands verses and the like.

strange that the infographic doesn't identify any role for christ

you could read Ephesians 5:22 through 6:4 if you want a better grasp of what's being illustrated.

I hear he's the Alpha and the Omega.

>can remove both the husband and the wife without any impact
>they have no role at all
>by inference it is therefore to have only a husband, or only a wife, or two husbands, two wives, all would work because of the top umbrella protecting everything anyway

>G-d
Found the Jewish idiot.

I'm not disagreeing. I was homeschooled myself. I also know that if you want to live in a white neighborhood you need to pay big bucks- very few people can afford it on one income.

>mgtow
>not pathetic betashits who will die out childlessly

my only issue is with 'stupid.'

household income has been shown to have very little effect on homeschooled student's performance.

>Traditional
>Jesus Christ
Fucking plebs

>come to place for people aged 18-25
>hurr durr how come you don't have children??

Is becoming a homeschool teacher profitable?

Single mothers are not protected by their husbands so they fall to degenerate society and become unable to care for their kids

>I also know that if you want to live in a white neighborhood you need to pay big bucks
Or just not live in New York or California

Where does the bull come in to play? When is the husband supposed to retreat to the cuck shack?

Instead of arguing about how to increase white birth rates and get everyone breeding more to compete with the rest of the ethnicity that vastly outnumber us, we instead should be focusing on how to balance out the number via depopulation, it seems a more effective route to explore to correct this issue tbqh

Only a cuck would think otherwise.

>children not being above wife
I think we know who the cuck here is.

That's selfish. Cuckish also.

That dog is gonna fuck your wife bruh.

>Christ
Why do you need religion to run a household? Scaring kids with hellfire into being good people rather than just teaching them to be good people seem lazy.

Enslaving your wife to be obedient because of god isn't true love, she actually loves Jesus more than you.

>Odin
That's gay af

The more accurate picture of traditional marriage is the husband and wife making up equal halves of the umbrella.

The husband has his duties, the wife has hers. Without both you still get wet.

>[citation needed]

So both husband and wife are useless. We need to destroy the traditional family, because it's stupidly pointless.

husband essentially means he is the band that maintains the family unit

>wife protects children from dad

Sounds just like what a feminist would say...