To Catch A Predator should be sued for entrapment

To Catch A Predator should be sued for entrapment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qxKYxzlqLOs
youtu.be/4-SggWOxYk4
youtube.com/watch?v=JDh3_-MDvmo
youtu.be/SDqZc6rY6Is
youtube.com/watch?v=e1cpq0IQJO4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2027147/Joseph-Roisman-acquitted-paedophile-To-Catch-A-Predator-entrapment.html
ocweekly.com/news/federal-appeals-court-overturns-conviction-for-chp-cop-who-trolled-internet-for-minor-girls-6439821
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, entrapment of my attention for hours at a time

reminder that the only reason the show was cancelled is because some dumb cop got caught in one of the stings and killed himself.

I CAN'T CONTROL MY HORNY LEVEL!!

>use the police to literally ruin the lives of hundreds of men
>some as young as 20 themselves
>but expose one person in the system...

>mite b cool

Welcome to the site, my friend.

>mite b cool

fucking kids, don't they teach them that letting themselves get fucked by a pedophile is not ok?!

Police

youtu.be/qxKYxzlqLOs
>please to be giving your 14-year-old daughter help

youtu.be/4-SggWOxYk4
>OY VEYYYYYYYY

>he wants to watch her perform a SEX ACT on a CAT
>says people do it all the time
>they discuss it further on the phone where he says they'll need Cool Whip

>so what happens when I'm not here? You're naked, there's a 14 year old girl, you're chasing a cat around, you've got Cool Whip...

What happens if someone shows up, walks up to the door, maybe opens it, but never enters and leaves, do they get arrested?

They imagined raping a child and deserve to rot in prison

Depends what they said online. Most of them said enough to get busted for solicitation online

Sort of happened before.
youtube.com/watch?v=JDh3_-MDvmo

was this the first episode or bust? There is no arrest

nah but they weren't suspects, I just watched this video 20 minutes ago before I saw this thread lol

I'm more curious about what would happen if some guy pretended to seduce a decoy online, showed up, and before Chris revealed himself or anything, said to the decoy "don't talk to strangers online, I could've been a rapist or something, be more careful." Then walked out the door right afterwards.
Or if a guy tried to hook up with decoys simply to try and meet Chris Hansen.

there's an ep where they talk about arresting guys that didn't even show up

why is there a towel just lying around????

some guy actually tried bringing a written statement along those lines. didn't work.

A lot of the cases ended in acquittals or the DA refusing to prosecute. Once they show you on TV and tell everyone you're a kiddie diddler though you're fucked, acquittal or not.

>GOING TO PRISION FOR NOT FUCKING A CHILD THAT DOESNT EXISTS

You are also put on the sex offenders watch list, good luck finding a job, buying a home or renting an apartment after that.

>tfw regularly fuck a girl who sends indifferent ''mite b cool''-tier texts when we flirt. Women are a meme.

>A lot of the cases ended in acquittals or the DA refusing to prosecute
That was only Texas because the assistant DA got caught and killed himself.

>Or if a guy tried to hook up with decoys simply to try and meet Chris Hansen.
youtu.be/SDqZc6rY6Is

I DON'T HAVE A LAST NAME

>No one is talking about the objectively most fucked up pedo on TCAP
youtube.com/watch?v=e1cpq0IQJO4

Entrapment is encouraging someone to do a crime, baiting them isn't.

I usually hate anything related to spongebob on youtube but this is really well done

Entrapment is making someone unknowingly commit a crime and then arresting them. All these guys knowingly tried to solicit sex from a minor, it's not entrapment. If they were trying to solicit sex from someone 18+ and went up to meet the person and they were a minor that would be entrapment

Do they only invite the dirtiest pervs to the house? Everyone on this show is nasty but surely there would be seemingly normal 18 year olds trying to hook up with a 15 year old. Also is there ever any woman predators?

Woman predators don't need to go online to seduce children. It's much easier for them to do it irl

Women when acting alone in sex crimes almost universally choose someone close to them or their family to victimise.

you're about 12 years late to the party user, why don't you take a seat right there for me

>no cookies
inaccurate desu

The courts disagreed. A lot of cases were dismissed or overturned.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2027147/Joseph-Roisman-acquitted-paedophile-To-Catch-A-Predator-entrapment.html

ocweekly.com/news/federal-appeals-court-overturns-conviction-for-chp-cop-who-trolled-internet-for-minor-girls-6439821

There are plenty of guys who just drive by/park down the street and still get arrested.

someone add a condom hanging out of his pocket and some cookies on the table

fantastic job

kek that mike's hard lemonade

Did you guys know Chris Hansen himself is a Predator? He became victim of the old saying, stare into the abyss and the abyss stares into you.