Do Amerisharts really use this map? Hahahaha

Do Amerisharts really use this map? Hahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com/#medals-by-team-size:2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First time seeing this map buts it based as fuck

Literally never seen that map
>Eurofags trying so hard to rip on America after getting rekt in Rio, but only end up embarrassing themselves
Yeah yeah I know, shart in Mart. Very clever.

>not having the prime meridian as the centre.

>USA
>321 million people
121 badges

>UK+France+Germany
>210 million people
>151 badges

Here's a map that puts us at the center, oh wait it's the map that everyone uses

So its kinda like center earth.. Is that why all the extremists are flocking there?

A political map should be centered wherever the epicenter of global political influence is, and for almost a century that has been North America.

Now that point on the globe is somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean because of the rise of Asia and relative decline of Europe and to a lesser extent the USA

t. benin

this map was selected a hundred years or so as the standard map in the usa because the uk was the world power at the time. other nations usually had their country at the center and france was the only other nation powerful enough at the time to challenge this map. so the french used their own map for a while until they realized the uk one was going to stick around and eventually the uk one became used worldwide.

>Great britain
>3x as good when adjusted for poulation

just so you can finally see Russia split up :^)

medalspercapita.com/#medals-by-team-size:2016

Get rekt Europe. You lost

If the US could compete as 3 different nations, we would have gotten like 300 medals. Kys shitskin.

>two greenlands

UK + France + Germany had almost 3 times as many athletes as the US had, yet barely won as many medals as the US.

>spain
>17

this actually makes more sense

>Spain
>47 million people
>17 medals

chad is the middle

~3500 athletes
151 badges
> >600 athletes
121 badges

Ya'll got to field 3 teams, so... how about next time around each US state gets to send its own team? Texas gets a team, California gets a team, Hawaii gets a team, etc. Then we add up the US and EU medals and see how it goes, yeah?

>You should use an arbitrary line (which just so happens to run through England by pure coincidence) as the center of the map.
Quiet down, dad.

This thread is bait.

>team size

>Dad
When will this meme end?

Nope, we don't use it, or it's very rare.

The reason is that the Pacific ocean is the largest ocean, and so it makes sense to have it on the edges of the map to make the major landmasses as clear as possible and not cut them up.

Fuck you Chad, you always have to be the centre of attention

>Population size
Remind me again, who competes in the Olympics?
Is it the Olympic team? Or is it the entire population?

>dat logic

Wow, you really are fullblown %100 american aren't you?

Fuck UK and France. I'm German.

THEY'RE CALLED MEDALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you're just coming up with some other reasoning for their decision but that's not why it was chosen.
it's completely arbitrary where the prime meridian is at and it was selected to pass through England because it was the world power at the time when a lot of nations met to decide on the standard map.

Seems like the most logical choice to place the greatest country in the world at the center.

The number of people the US can send to the Olympics is literally limited by the Olympic committee. For other countries, its just about whoever can qualify. We actually have to run out qualifying athletes for the US because if we took them all it wouldn't be fun. It'd be a sweep

From looking at that map, it seems like it was drawn to show U.S. territories in the Pacific, as they are drawn and labeled.

Kind of makes sense to have a map showing such centered on the U.S.

Reminder that autism is context blindness.

and btw if the edges were the Atlantic ocean there would be less land/countries divided than the current map. so your whole point about not dividing land isn't true anyway

kek they truly know no shame

sorry meant to quote

No

Every map I've ever used has the Americas on the left, Europe/Asia/Africa/Australia on the right. And the Atlantic Ocean in the center. Nice try Britbong.

>tfw chad is at the center of your crush's life

I was gonna say...
If anything, the Mid ocean rift should be the center of every map. It's practically the crease of the planet

This.

HOWEVER. I HAVE SAVED THE OP MAP AND WILL DISTRIBUTE AND START TO USE IT INSTEAD.
THANKS OP

jews should be sterilized.

It's called speaking to truth ya fucking roach.

Uh, no. Look at the U.S. centered map. It cuts Asia in half. The only other map that makes sense is a Pacific-centered one like . So you generally have two options for a general-purpose world map.

nope.

did you read this post at all op's map cuts a lot of island nations in half as well as the usa

pic related only cuts up greenland

>American eyesight

Gabon is the middle.

sorry didn't mean op's map. I meant this one

A bigger population is surely an important factor in having talented athletes. It's obviously not the only one but it's pretty important.

>implying that map cuts the USA in half
>American eyesight

sometimes. It's not fair when the prime meridian runs through Britian

Yeah, so the EU having a team size of 3800 should mean that the EU should have almost 7 times as many medals as the US.

Population and team size are not correlated, so population doesn't matter.
Population and medals won aren't correlated, so population doesn't matter.
Just because it makes sense in your head doesn't mean it's true. In fact, it just means you're wrong, and your line of thinking is fundamentally flawed

If your map slips up Russia it's shit

>The Aussie World Map

no why

Right that's why India and China absolutely dominated right? You lost, sorry that Europe has to grow through this pain every time but you guys should really just accept it. Might not look so desperate if you weren't looking for every excuse as to why your top athletes got smoked by the Amerifats yet again.

The erected sweden penis

They'll just keep posting the same shart in Mart meme until they get back to feeling superior again. Then they'll stop until we remind them we're the best country on the planet

>japan in the middle

Confirmed super power 2020

>checked

I actually like the SHART meme though, nothing truly grasps the soul crushing butthurt that must permeate everyday Yuro existence like a forced meme, piggybacking on an established meme and backed up by a bunch of bitter losers saving pics of fat people with shitty pants to their computers. I would tell them to go fuck themselves but I wouldn't want them arrested for taking jobs from the refugees.