Sitting on my window, about to jump from the 10th floor. Wish me luck, Sup Forums. Goodbye

Sitting on my window, about to jump from the 10th floor. Wish me luck, Sup Forums. Goodbye

Attached: B5CE17DB-839F-4CB6-BFF0-2A222F9FFCB6.jpg (746x986, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/why-do-popular-attractive-and-talented-people-commit-1720659140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take a pic when you are on the ground

I wish that was me.

Show me your tits before you dive

We love you and care about you. We're all going to miss you, user.

What a nice view to go in, i am going to wait til summer for a view like that when i choose to go

You're gonna regret it on the way down.

Goodbye fren.

Attached: 1496367059473.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

You re literaly trash

>favelado BRs simply don't give a fuck and keep going

>middle class BRs kill themself because they had a bad day

Perhaps suicide really is a 1st world problem

Attached: 1521288339335.jpg (3096x4128, 3.48M)

I'm assuming you're joking but if you're not then don't do it. You have a lot to live for.

The issue is that when you are in the middle, i.e not rock bottom, or not a total Gigachad megastar you have a very big risk of getting stuck in a sort of swamp where you don't have enough to achieve highly and and too much to do something poor people do.
So since you're stuck in this meaningless slog of nothingness, suicide is a good way to escape it

Unlikely, he made a post yesterday asking if the fall would be enough to kill him

favelado think like a roach, survive no matter wat

It's usually people with high expectations of life that commit suicide, not people who are ok with a shitty life.

>One of the most common misconceptions about suicide is that your life must be pretty bad for you to want to kill yourself. But, crucially, it’s really the perceived discrepancy that matters to the depressed person more than any outside view.
>In a fascinating, must-read post at Scientific American about what it feels like to want to kill yourself and the six criteria that often accompany suicide, that’s the criteria—falling short of standards—whose contours might surprise. Jesse Bering writes (citing the work of Florida State psychologist Roy Baumeister) that being poor, for instance, is not a high risk for suicide on its own. But being rich, and then suddenly, drastically becoming poor? Absolutely. Going to a mediocre college with uninvolved parents is nowhere near as likely to set you up for suicide risk as having engaged parents and a bright future at a so-called top school, only to feel you have somehow not measured up to the task.

>Again, it’s the perceived discrepancy rather than the circumstances. Bering writes:

>Most people who kill themselves actually lived better-than-average lives. Suicide rates are higher in nations with higher standards of living than in less prosperous nations; higher in US states with a better quality of life; higher in societies that endorse individual freedoms; higher in areas with better weather; in areas with seasonal change, they are higher during the warmer seasons; and they’re higher among college students that have better grades and parents with higher expectations.
jezebel.com/why-do-popular-attractive-and-talented-people-commit-1720659140

Sorry for wall of text.

Brazi will be a slightly worst place without you. Don't do it.

Include me in the media report

Livestream it faggot.

You're a prideful faggot like everyone else in this world if you kill yourself you're killing yourself and the others like your mom your sister anyone

interesting, thanks for the read

Yeah theses people are always proud of being rich faggots and when the dream ends they want to kill themselves to not feel the pain of living like a poor, you have so much compared to other people do it and you will be a spoiled faggot