Tomorrow is the elections day in Russia. I will be a superviser on a polling station

Tomorrow is the elections day in Russia. I will be a superviser on a polling station.

Ask me anything.

Attached: 2018-03-18 01.07.49.jpg (1280x960, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4
youtube.com/watch?v=1CLBANCVHTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many people will vote for Putin?

Were you told to rig the votes for Putin

all

Many. Babushkas living on $150 a whole month and fearing "Ukraine scenario". Kvass-patriots. Bydlo.

Many will be forced to vote under threat of being fired from their jobs.

No, I wasn't. I go there to prevent such things.

Are you allowed to post this infos?

>No, I wasn't. I go there to prevent such things.
Should I read that no as a yes?

>Coбчaк
xD

lol

>supervisor for a Russian polling station
Kek, pointless job considering all the machines are rigged to give manlet Putin votes

Attached: 1520887431762.jpg (800x537, 75K)

Yeah, why not? I registered today in 10 minutes.
No, you shouldn't. Why a pro-Putin shill would even post here?
Doesn't matter which side refers you to the polling station.

We still use paper voting.

>We still use paper voting.
Oh no no no...

>paper ballets go into truck
>truck drives to nearest landfill and dumps the ballets and replaces them with Putin ones
Seriously lad, why waste your time. Your elections are rigged.

>hacked elections
xD

i think most european countries do
in sweden they found a bag in a locker full of sd (far-right) votes last election lol

Paper is vetter than electronic votes.

>Sobchak
You fucking moron.

Do you get paid or other bonus?

Else why waste your time when you already know the result?

Pretty much every country uses paper.

Nigger, we will count the votes on the polling station.

The fuck is wrong with swedish ballots? Everyone sees which party you're gonna vote

Attached: Swedish_election_ballots_2014.jpg (1033x775, 88K)

>wastes your Sunday counting paper ballets for a rigged election
So this is the power of Russian """"""""""education""""""""""

never hear about it before,

source?

Does America have electronic elections?
I will not vote for her, I just contacted her штaб to be referred to the polling station. I did it today in the noon.
No. Because I am a Navalny supporter and I frequently go to his manifestations. Why should I skip the elections then?
We Russians should unite and actually take part in the political process, not say "who cares, nothing depends on me..."

I'm pretty sure you get paid. And it's sunday so it'll pay up nice

You sound good, hoping the best for you.

I would better waste a Sunday every 6 years and live knowing I did my best to save this country from tyrany and dictatorship than sit on the couch watching anime.

No, we are not. It is doubtful we will have Wi-Fi in the school, and I hope they will have food.

Because I will be there from 9 in the morning till 22 at night.

is voting mandatory there?

>Many will be forced to vote under threat of being fired from their jobs.

How the fuck this would happen?

>knowing I did my best to save this country from tyrany and dictatorship
user, I....

Attached: 1520829628147.jpg (640x628, 266K)

Do you stuff the ballots before or after the station opens/closes or do you pour in a little everytime no one is watching?

хyи cocёшь?

they might be told that if pitind doesn't win, the industry in which they work will collapse.
at least that what they did here. they scared the voters (they lost anyways).

No.
I don't know how they check it, probably you should call you boss from the polling station and inform him you have voted, idk. Only state companies have that practice.
I don't know how THEY do it. I go to supervise, or, in other words, observe and watch what happens there. It's my first time.
No.

then how many people vote?

here is mandatory so all the people votes and the people doing your job have to count a lot of votes.

я тoжe, a вeдь кoгдa-тo нaдo нaчинaть!
main technology on previous election was just handling in completel

I think around 70% will vote.
All the rigging will happen outside Moscow obviously, because here are lots of press, supervisers, foreigners, etc.

had a stroke, sorry

main technology on previous election in Russia was just handling in completely different voting protocols to the higher level election centers when it's out of observers' hands entirely.
some observers sued, a couple dozen "mistakes" were admitted, while total number of election premise is many thousands

Okay. That means there's someone in the station staff already picked who gets the honor of making sure putin wins at your station, or the ballots are "counted correctly" aka stuffed afterwards. Anyway good luck, keep your head down and don't let foreign journalists photograph your face! Wouldn't want to die of neck compression for endangering the glorious russian democratic system.

Isn't the outcome of EVERY voting poll publicly available?
Neck compression? What?

My dad is gonna vote for Putin at the embassy )))

Why? Didn't you explain him that tyrany is bad, mmmkay?

of course it's available, what do you think

doesn't make the judges any more honest and less dismissive

Attached: 15019345985170.jpg (960x960, 117K)

Some people love tyranny, especially when they don't have to live it.

So supervisers can check all the data, no?

I'm woefully ignorant of Russian politics
what do you think voter turnout and who they will vote for will look like?

Ah yes, Russian democracy

100% turn out 500% Putin, duh.

70/70/Putin. Just as planned.
I hope at least in Moscow people will vote for other candidates.

Tell that to the Indians that you lynched with blankets full of smallbox. Oh wait ... You can't!

so they know which ones to bin to ensure their peaceful social democracy isn't overtaken by racist fearful wh*Tes

Who will you vote for? And why do you think Putin is a bad choice?

>Зaчётнaя Книжкa
What, you desperately needed some credible-looking document?

>Who will you vote for?
I will either not vote to protest against unfair elections (Navalny was rejected) or for some liberal candidate (Sobchak or Yavlinksy).

>And why do you think Putin is a bad choice?
No freedom of press, no political freedoms, no economic freedoms, disintegration from the Western world (which I want Russia to be a part of), concentration of power in the hands of a very small elite who gives no fuck about what regular people need, in other words, a 100% authoritarian regime. It does have some good traits, but none of what people in the democratic countries are used to. You, basically, have most of your freedoms taken away.

I used it to cover my name.

>to save this country from tyrany and dictatorship than sit on the couch watching anime.
Please save us next time

That's kinda disappointing, I imagined average Russian as a tough guy who is not scared of anything. There can't be no freedom of press, if you have people who think different they are free to publish newspapers and have TV channels where they can say what they think, who can stop them?

In my country we might have dumb politicians but they are not authoritative (nor they can be in any way). They are mostly thieves and corrupted but even trying to enforce something on people against their will is imagination

How does the electronic voting system work?

I already bet on putin winning.
gonna buy a bottle of vodka with the $30 i make on 1/500 odds.

We show up if registered in district
We push a button/touch screen
Russians hack
Pro-Russian candidate is chosen
Cycle begins anew every four years

Woops, looks like the odds are already 1-1,000
Oh well, maybe I'll get a couple of beers instead.

>I imagined average Russian as a tough guy who is not scared of anything
Average Russian guy would shit his pants if a police officer approached him, seriously.

>they are free to publish newspapers
You have your newspaper's office visited by SWAT team on accusation of terrorism/corruption/tax evasion/whatever the tsar wants. What will you do? Sue them? The judges are appointed and promoted by the tsar, there is no separation of branches of power. What's next? European Court of Human Rights? But Russia officially does NOT recognize its decisions. You are stuck.

>but even trying to enforce something on people against their will is imagination
Congratualtions being a European nation, not a nation of slaves. As I have stated before, many Russians are FORCED TO VOTE by their employers.

Based Eesti Rusky

"Elections", "Russia", "superviser", "polling station"
Everyone knows Putin gets 140% of the vote.

What happens if Putin sends in thugs with crowbars to beat you up?

So we should just sit home and do nothing about that?
Unlikely to happen. It's all official. If Putin wanted to he would just prohibit registation of supervisers.

Move to American Ivan, we need more men of principle and you can't save your home.

Unironically, I will move to the UK, US or Canada over time. Your mentality is really different from the Russian (lots of formalism I'd say), but there are lots of opportunities for talented people.

>So we should just sit home and do nothing about that?
I commend people who do anything against that. In the end most of them end up seeking refuge here because FSB wants to lock them up. This is why your government hates us so much.

Man, if FSB wants to lock you up, they do it the way you don't have and time for seeking refuge.

>Americans laugh at someone using paper ballots
>Complains his election was digitally compromised

Americans really are beyond hope.

>ja nje robot
eto prav? ja nje dumaju shto eto mozhet bõt

>. As I have stated before, many Russians are FORCED TO VOTE by their employers

While it sounds strange thata an employer could force you to do anything outside of work, how would they even be able to check whi the employee votes for or if he or she votes at all?

They could allocate a person on the polling station and ask everyone to come up to that person. Same with pro-Putin manifestations.

Many teachers and medical workers are victims of that treatment. As if you lose the job - you lose everything.

Meanwhile all top Kremlin guys wash their money through the Baltic states. Especially including Putin's daughter learning in our unis.

They all came here on a tourist visa and asked for refugee status. The ultimate governator of Tver oblast, for example. Now he writes columns for our daily newspaper and teaches the Russian language at universities.

>Congratualtions being a European nation
it's not about being European, just having balls. Average Serb/Bosniak/Croat would rather die fighting than allow being submissive

>Ask me anything.
How much do you charge for 10 fake votes?

do Russians actually think Russia is a democracy?

Can you please ensure Putin wins?
Thanks. I'd rather dance with the devil I know, than have Russia destabilized by some unknown crook.

Russia is ruled by thieves and criminals
Every single Russian knows that

How are the T-I-G-E-R-S there?

Attached: 1519973792093.jpg (900x542, 236K)

pretty sure it's run by Putin

Putin will lose on purpose or draw it, screencap this

Attached: 1512681095146.png (1382x990, 104K)

tigers are strongg

Attached: 1521298688736.jpg (800x565, 197K)

Putin is one of them

GGGGGRRRRRROOOOOOAAARRRRR

Attached: 1520128172668.png (512x512, 251K)

Are you a weeb?

they sided with the Br*tish
they had it coming

What's your favourite anime

How much do you get paid? I get $400 AUD here

So does everyone dumb cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4

Я пpoгoлocoвaл

CУЧКИ, бeгoм нa выбopы!

Зa кoгo?

Зa Пyтинa

Is there the music in a polling station?

The information from Russia of the former century was the same as North Korea.

You guys are snow Mexico

>music in a polling station
youtube.com/watch?v=1CLBANCVHTw