AMER
ICAN

BRAINPOWER!
youtube.com/watch?v=mj-v6zCnEaw
hehe xd
youtube.com/watch?v=mj-v6zCnEaw

>we will never have Trump's pre-campaign account back
Feels bad

He's starting to shitpost again he should stop.

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

it's hard man

Once you pop the fun don't stop

I really prefer the spelling of "judgement" even though I'm an American. There's no reason to remove the e.

I wonder if he has an Australian ancestor in his line.

THERE'S NO FATE
TAKE CONTROL
BRAIN POWER

it's funny because he got a bump in that LA Times poll for about 3 days
now he's tanked among black voters

he's the best

>ywn have a shitposting president

>the one tweet I really wanted, but never got from papa trump

haha

Can't wait till he is shitposting from the white house

Hillarys responses on her Twitter are fucking terrible. She has no chance against him in the debates

>implying this isn't his best tweet ever
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/530284576464457728

holy shit I was listening to this when I clicked on this thread and thought it was some kind of glitch for a moment.

oh my god my sides

Hey Ahmed. How's raping underage girls going for you?

>who tried so hard

nice reference

>mfw I am an American studying in Bongland and I am being called an Achmed based on the flag I've been cursed with

Huma's husband. Trump called it 4 years ago. Does he really have a time machine?

Serves you right for wanting to go to Britnongistan instead of being in your home country, faggot

You literally do.

lmao he is a comedian
>they want trump
>2% of polled blacks would vote for him

>I really prefer the spelling of "judgement" even though I'm an American.

Agreed. I always spell it that way then concede to SPELL CHECK to strip the "e." I should stand up for myself next time.

>go into debt for $100,000
or
>Go into debt for £26,000 - only have to repay once you start earning over £21,000/yr, debt cleared after 30 years even if it's not all paid
I should mention that I am a dual national.

Big ups to Rowdy Roddy Duterte, dude. We love him over here.

this twit needs more exposure

>Go into debt for £26,000
Your degree is also next to worthless.

Really shouldn't have to get a degree for what I want to do anyway.
>Bespoke Tailoring
In any case, there is always work in the garment industry. From Savile Row, Haute Couture, all the way down to costumiers, lad.

That's because you're an ignorant easy to manipulate degenerate subhuman

Anyone have the tweet where he indirectly called for the death of all the niggers, jews, fags, and muslims?

t. mohamed

Where are your tax returns, Donald?

And why are you being sued by more than a hundred people?

>muh tax returns
Embarrassing. What will you do when Hillary loses and CTR is shut down?

As long as it makes you sleep at night, braindead scum

Peace be with you my friend.

That's not what I meant. Degrees from UK universities are worth less than the paper they're printed on now because of their lowering standards.
Right now 3rd year courses are roughly equivalent to 1st year courses 40 years ago.

Well, that's definitely true. It's the same in America too though. It's obvious that these fuckheads in the UK Govt are pushing University hard as fuck so they can pretend that youth unemployment is low.

>Embarrassing.

How so? Every candidate in the last decades has released theirs, including candidates that were being audited. What's he afraid of?

>muh alt-right

nothing in my post or pic mentioned the "alt-right", so it's interesting that you bring it up considering it "doesnt exist"

in either case, you didnt answer the question.

when will the hordes of underage trumplets finally go back to school?

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

I litearlly don't understand how this is even an arguement... Even if he isn't as rich as he claims.. ok?

I'd say Hillary's medical records, emails and pay for play are a totally different level than tax returns...

OH and for a little side note too, Hillary donated 17m+ to her own foundation so she could deduct over 1m.

is that you? you have a pic of milo there? so sad and pathetic. we need to disown milo, disavow any connection to him

When you stop getting deposits from CTR, I guess.

A L F A

>Appreciate the congrats
>I don't want congrats

??????

>can't stand this meeting with this cunt Merkel
>wish a refugee would cut MY head off!

>Hillary donated 17m+ to her own foundation so she could deduct over 1m.

UMM ITS A CHARITY

Unless you have daddy issues and want to be the closet mistress of a US congressman.

I don't remember ever having read judgment spelled without the 'e'. I am now #withher

Is there any actual footage or photos of Trump staring into his phone, typing up these glorious shitposts?

This one makes me sad more than anything desu. Why does showing ANY patriotism at all nowadays get you labeled as a hate mongering dictator? What is this, Germany or something?

What phone does he have?

Apparently Trump stuff is from Android, while saner campaign tweets are iphone.

>those filenames

Bruh at least try to not seem like a CTR shill. Low energy 0/10

Nice shoops.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0YUysixVd0

youtube.com/watch?v=MQFmb0-gAyQ

Send this to trump campaign. If he retweets this i will just say:

M A D M A N

A

D

M

A

N

I'm picturing him going old school, but high energy.

Solid gold Blackberry Bold.

You didn't ask me a question. :^)

Ayy lmao

OUTSTANDING/10

He was already a known sexter. Are you 12?

This is nothing more then empty rhetoric with no real substance, just like pic related

The first claim, obama's policies were actually beneficial for the black community, and Hillary's more strict gun policy is what will improve their situation. trump offered nothing that will reduce the violence there, while hillary offered a real and practical policy.

He has no basis to attack her "brainpower" upon. you guys fall for empty rhetoric rather then actual substance.

How do you tell what device is used? I click on the tweets and nothing like that shows up.

I'm so fucking good I embedded that one in is actual twitter feed.

If your mom gives you a shitty gift you're appreciative even if you don't really want it.

>obama's policies were actually beneficial for the black community

Oh, I am laffin

ay yo

At least its clear he writes them himself, whereas Hillary clearly doesn't write hers.

chicken butt

Behold the real power of obama's policies.

The communities there have problems that can't be solved at once. obama is causing a powerful yet gradual improvements.

its coming. The debates are but a few short weeks away. expect this tweet a few nights before.

>DEGENERATE
holy shit

Do you live in a black community?

Obama didn't do shit to help beyond restoring race relations to 1952.

A man can dream

>killing one 80k/yr job and replacing them with 3 20k/yr jobs
>good

This is some Soviet tier bullshit

It's always very convenient for the opposition to blame the current president for every problem the world has even if it was not his fault, just because they were not in office, don't you think?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576?lang=en

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/377947866641485824

It's almost like he came in after a bust :OOOOOOOO

Of course he inherited a lot of problems, but he did literally nothing to help fix it.

White people thinking less of themselves doesn't help the black man.

explain to me please how does stopping gun sales help keep guns from criminals?

> Obama is responsible for good stuff which happens whilst he's President
> Obama is not responsible for bad stuff which happens whilst he's President

So the kikes are being kikes again.

I just thought
>america in ww2 was bullshit because it destroyed nationalism and fascism
>hitler thought islam was a good religion
>those two cucks are ignoring the war and praising islam
Fuck #ShillForHill

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account
-H

my favorite

>0.0004 Shekels deposited in account

she is not going to stop gun sales, but fix loopholes in the current gun law that allows people with dangerous connections get weaponary.

Trump is in favor of keeping those loopholes, and allow dangerous people get weapons.

Most improvements are due to factors other than what the president did. People who quit looking for work are not considered in those figures. Some put unemployment around 20%. I believe its 15%.

If Obama did the right thing, there would be an end to NAFTA, some sort of jobs program, prosecution of bankers, etc.

Instead he let the insurance companies write the nation's health insurance program, is pushing hard for NAFTA 2.0, and doubled down on bailouts. Not surprising. Greenspan's ghost lives in through Summers, who is Obama's main economic advisor.

Lots of these politicians think they are so smart because they're lawyers. They don't know shit about the financial system. Its actually shocking how little they actually know about economics, and just do what they're advisors say - don't prosecute anybody, bail them out, just trust us you dumb fucks, we won't crash everything again, good goyim, yes Obama here's a man from Hahvahd, he knows everything.

A monkey could be president.

Or do they know about economics? Part me thinks they see damn well whats going on, and just don't care.

because you guys let in so many fucking immigrants! more people = more jobs, would woulda thought?